About Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan is a convenient way to get finance for an immediate requirement. If you are looking for financial help, Bajaj Finance is the best option. You can apply online and get instant approval within 2 hours for Bajaj Finance personal loan. All you need is a good CIBIL score and a listed company.
Personal loan can be for any reason to meet financial needs. By availing a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv, you can get various benefits and to know more about Bajaj Finance personal loan. Apply now and get an expert’s assistance for availing a loan.
|Bajaj Finance Personal Loan at a Glance|
|Interest Rate||Starts at 12.49%|
|Lowest EMI per Lakh||₹2275 for a tenure of 60 months|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Prepayment Charges||Up to 4%|
Benefits for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
Bajaj Finance offers endless benefits, and it is a convenient, hassle-free, and multi-purpose loan. Some of the benefits provided by them are:
- Collateral free loan: This loan is unsecured and does not demand any security to secure the loan.
- Minimal Documentation: It is a Loan that is free from endless paperwork.
- Simple procedures: It is a simple loan scheme as there is no process to check the collateral.
- Multipurpose loan: The money availed through this loan can be utilized for a variety of personal works.
- Quick and easy approval: The disbursal of loan is easy as you can get the loan within two hours.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Eligibility
Check your eligibility for Bajaj finance personal loan.There are two categories of applicants:
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan for Salaried Individuals:
1. Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
2. Minimum Age: 21 Years.
3. Maximum Age: 60 Years.
4. Work Experience: Should be Overall, three years and must have one year experience in the ongoing job.
5. CIBIL Score: Should be 700 minimum.
6. Salary in Cash: If the applicant gets the salary in cash not in his/her bank account, then he/she is not eligible to apply for a personal loan.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan for Self-employed Individuals:
1. Minimum Age: 25 Years.
2. Maximum Age: 65 Years.
3. Income: The applicant should be filing ITR of 2.5 Lakhs at least for the last three years.
4. Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
5. Business Period: Should be running for the previous three years.
6. CIBIL Score: Must be more than 700
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Documents
- Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Interest Rates
For Instant Loan Approval of Bajaj Finance Personal loan. Some of the Parameters are:
For Instant Loan Approvals Up to 25 Lacs
14% to 15.5%
4% on POS
EMI Bounce Charges
Rs. 1000 per bounce
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Features
- A salaried person older than 25 years and less than 58 years are eligible for this personal loan.
- Tenure of the Bajaj personal loan is from 1 to 5 years.
- Amount of the loan starts from 1 Lakhs to 25 Lakhs depending on the income of the applicant.
- You can apply for this loan online too. You can get online approval very quick and hassle-free.
- The amount of fees is refundable if your loan is not get sanctioned.
- Bajaj Finance Personal Loan also provides the facility of full payment and part-payment as well.
- Your age should be 25 years minimum if you are salaried and income should be Rs. 25000 minimum.
- But if you are self-employed, your age should be 25 years minimum and ITR of the last three years is required. Besides that, you should have been paying ITR of minimum Rs. 3 Lakhs.
How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
- Firstly, Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, Check Personal Loan Eligibility online. If you are eligible to apply for Personal Loan, then check Personal Loan Documentation.
- Besides that, checking Personal Loan Interest Rate is also very important.
- You can do every possible research at home before applying for a Personal Loan; even you can calculate your EMI’s using EMI Calculator Online.
- Then fill all the required details like name, monthly income, phone no.
- And Apply for a Personal Loan.
- The process is quite simple and easy. Furthermore, you can call on 9878981166 for more information.
Types of Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
Bajaj Finance Flexi Personal Loan
In this facility, you can make pre-payments of your loan. In this way, you can save the rates of interest. Like if your EMI is Rs. 5000 then you can pay up to Rs. 15000, if you are capable of doing so. Besides that, you can claim the prepaid amount during the tenure of the loan without any additional documentation.
Bajaj Finance Durable Personal Loan
This type of personal loan is given to customers to purchase consumer durables individually. Like if you want to buy an LED, LCD or air conditioner, etc., then you can get this kind of loan. This loan is very readily available with minimal documentation. Besides that, the amount of loan sanctioned can be up to Rs. 5 Lakhs. Moreover, this provides the facility of foreclosure if you have paid one EMI of the loan.
Bajaj Finance Lifestyle Personal Loan
This loan is sanctioned to purchase any lifestyle durables or services. It is a kind of on-the-spot loan. You can get up to Rs. 3 Lakhs in this type of loan. The process is easy and hassle-free.
Why Dialabank is the right decision for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- First of all, you will get low rates of interest.
- Customer’s queries response is quick; you will get a call back after the 5 minutes of filling the form.
- You will get all the worthy assistance and guidance from the experts without any charge.
- Dialabank is the most trustable financial helpline company. It is India’s first financial helpline.
- After that, the application process is easy.
- Furthermore, the documentation process is also simple; the only essential document is required.
- Besides that, there is no need to go to the physical branch of the company; you will get a document pickup facility at your doorstep.
FAQs About Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
1. What is Bajaj Finance personal loan?
Bajaj Finserv offers personal loans of up to ₹25 lacs on interest rate starting from 12.99% with disbursement within 24 hours. The loan can be used for a variety of different things like travel, wedding, medical bills, etc. Bajaj Finserv provides personal loans of higher amounts with no hidden charges and online approval within 5 minutes.
2. How does Bajaj Finance Personal Loan work?
You can get personal loans of up to ₹25 lacs with an interest rate starting from 12.49% per annum for a tenure of 12 to 60 months with Bajaj Finserv. Applying for the loan with a simple application form on their website and get an approval within 5 minutes if the documents submitted are in order. Disbursement of loan amount occurs within 24 hours from the approval of your application.
3. What is personal loan rate of interest in Bajaj Finance?
Bajaj Finance offers personal loans at interest rates starting from 12.49% per annum. The interest rates depend upon the credit history, the amount borrowed, market conditions, and etc. Since personal loans are unsecured loans, the rate of interest charged on them is a bit higher than a secured loan.
4. What is the procedure of personal loan in Bajaj Finance?
You can apply online by filling a form on Bajaj Finance’s official website and wait for their representative to contact you and start the loan process. You can also apply with Dialabank and get personalized assistance and the best deals and offers currently available in the market.
5. How can I get Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
To get a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan you will need some basic KYC documents and financial statements as proof of your income which shall be submitted with a duly filled application form. After verification and approval of your loan, the amount is transferred within 24 hours to your bank account. You can also visit Dialabank’s digital platform and compare offers from different banks and NBFCs.
6. How to apply for Personal Loan in Bajaj Finance?
To apply for a personal loan you can follow these steps:
- Check the eligibility criteria online.
- Fill the application form online by giving your basic information along with the loan amount required and the tenure.
- You’ll be contacted by a Bajaj Finserv representative for more information and a collection of your documents.
- Wait for approval and get disbursement within 24 hours of approval.
Alternatively, to make the entire process completely hassle-free apply online with Dialabank and get personalized assistance.
7. Why apply for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
Bajaj Finance provides high-value personal loans of up to ₹25 lacs at exciting interest rates starting from 12.49% per annum. You are not required to pledge any asset or provide security and can use the loan amount for any personal financial need. Bajaj Finance also provides hassle-free processing with minimal documentation. You can also contact Dialabank’s financial helpline number to get better assistance and answers to all your financial needs.
8. How much EMI on Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
Personal loans taken from Bajaj Finserv are repayable on the EMI basis which can be calculated using the EMI calculator on Dialabank’s website. Minimum EMI on a personal loan of ₹1 lac is ₹2275. EMI is calculated using the principal loan amount, the rate of interest, and the tenure of the loan.
9. How much CIBIL score required for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
The minimum CIBIL score required for approval of a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv is 700. If your CIBIL score is under 700 you can contact Dialabank for proper guidance and the best offers and deals catering to your needs.
10. Minimum credit score needed for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
Credit score is based on the credit history of the borrower and calculates your risk to default on the loan taken. Bajaj Finserv requires you to have a minimum credit score of 700 for approval of personal loan applications.
11. How to calculate Bajaj Finance Personal Loan EMI?
Calculation of Bajaj Finserv personal loan EMI is fairly simple, all you need is your principal loan amount, the rate of interest, and the tenure. You can use the EMI calculator on Dialabank’s website to find the exact amount you’ll have to pay.
12. What can I use Bajaj Finance Personal Loan for?
You can use personal loan from Bajaj Finserv for financing day to day expenses of your household to financing a wedding or a vacation. It is a multipurpose loan to cater to all your financial needs. For more information and hassle free processing of your personal loans contact Dialabank.
13. Can I prepay Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
Bajaj Finserv’s gives you the freedom of prepaying your loan taking into consideration that you have paid at least 6 EMIs successfully and the prepayment amount should not be less than the amount of 3 EMIs combined. It also gives you the option of making part prepayments. A small prepayment charge needs to be paid.
14. How to repay Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
Repayment of Bajaj Finserv personal loan can be done through monthly installments on EMI basis. This can be done either through a payment instruction on your bank account or online through available means.
15. How to repay Bajaj Finance Personal Loan online?
You can repay your personal loan through net-banking, debit cards, or via mobile banking through Bajaj Finserv’s mobile app. You can also pay via Paytm through UPI or wallet money.
16. What documents are needed for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
You will need your Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID, bank statement, salary slips, and rental agreement if applicable. For more information, you can contact Dialabank’s financial helpline number.
17. How to check Bajaj Finance Personal Loan status?
You can easily check and track your Bajaj Finserv’s personal loan status online on their website or through their mobile app.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
- 2 Benefits for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
- 3 Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Eligibility
- 4 Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Documents
- 5 Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Interest Rates
- 6 Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Features
- 7 How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
- 8 Types of Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
- 9 Why Dialabank is the right decision for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- 10 FAQs About Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
- 10.1 1. What is Bajaj Finance personal loan?
- 10.2 2. How does Bajaj Finance Personal Loan work?
- 10.3 3. What is personal loan rate of interest in Bajaj Finance?
- 10.4 4. What is the procedure of personal loan in Bajaj Finance?
- 10.5 5. How can I get Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- 10.6 6. How to apply for Personal Loan in Bajaj Finance?
- 10.7 7. Why apply for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- 10.8 8. How much EMI on Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- 10.9 9. How much CIBIL score required for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- 10.10 10. Minimum credit score needed for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- 10.11 11. How to calculate Bajaj Finance Personal Loan EMI?
- 10.12 12. What can I use Bajaj Finance Personal Loan for?
- 10.13 13. Can I prepay Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- 10.14 14. How to repay Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- 10.15 15. How to repay Bajaj Finance Personal Loan online?
- 10.16 16. What documents are needed for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- 10.17 17. How to check Bajaj Finance Personal Loan status?