Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
Bajaj Finserv is a non-banking financial institution that serves its customers with various financial products like loans, credit cards, etc. It offers multiple types of loans like personal loan, home loan, car loan or gold loan, etc. and the personal loan is one of the most purchasing product. It is an unsecured loan, and there is no requirement for any security for availing a personal loan. It provides you personal loan very quickly and easily you.
What is Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan is a convenient way to get finance for an immediate requirement. If you are looking for financial help, Bajaj Finance is the best option. You can apply online and get instant approval within 2 hours for Bajaj Finance personal loan. All you need is a good CIBIL score and a listed company. Personal loan can be for any reason to meet financial needs. By availing a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv, you can get various benefits and to know more about Bajaj Finance personal loan. Apply now and get an expert’s assistance for availing a loan.
Benefits for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
Bajaj Finance offers endless benefits, and it is a convenient, hassle-free, and multi-purpose loan. Some of the benefits provided by them are:
- Collateral free loan: This loan is unsecured and does not demand any security to secure the loan.
- Minimal Documentation: It is a Loan that is free from endless paperwork.
- Simple procedures: It is a simple loan scheme as there is no process to check the collateral.
- Multipurpose loan: The money availed through this loan can be utilized for a variety of personal works.
- Quick and easy approval: The disbursal of loan is easy as you can get the loan within two hours.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Eligibility
Check your eligibility for Bajaj finance personal loan.There are two categories of applicants:
1. Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
2. Minimum Age: 21 Years.
3. Maximum Age: 60 Years.
4. Work Experience: Should be Overall, three years and must have one year experience in the ongoing job.
5. CIBIL Score: Should be 700 minimum.
6. Salary in Cash: If the applicant gets the salary in cash not in his/her bank account, then he/she is not eligible to apply for a personal loan.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
1. Minimum Age: 25 Years.
2. Maximum Age: 65 Years.
3. Income: The applicant should be filing ITR of 2.5 Lakhs at least for the last three years.
4. Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
5. Business Period: Should be running for the previous three years.
6. CIBIL Score: Must be more than 700
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Documents
- Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Interest Rates
For Instant Loan Approval of Bajaj Finance Personal loan. Some of the Parameters are:
For Instant Loan Approvals Up to 25 Lacs
14% to 15.5%
4% on POS
EMI Bounce Charges
Rs. 1000 per bounce
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Features
- A salaried person older than 25 years and less than 58 years are eligible for this personal loan.
- Tenure of the Bajaj personal loan is from 1 to 5 years.
- Amount of the loan starts from 1 Lakhs to 25 Lakhs depending on the income of the applicant.
- You can apply for this loan online too. You can get online approval very quick and hassle-free.
- The amount of fees is refundable if your loan is not get sanctioned.
- Bajaj Finance Personal Loan also provides the facility of full payment and part-payment as well.
- Your age should be 25 years minimum if you are salaried and income should be Rs. 25000 minimum.
- But if you are self-employed, your age should be 25 years minimum and ITR of the last three years is required. Besides that, you should have been paying ITR of minimum Rs. 3 Lakhs.
How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
- Firstly, Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, Check Personal Loan Eligibility online. If you are eligible to apply for Personal Loan, then check Personal Loan Documentation.
- Besides that, checking Personal Loan Interest Rate is also very important.
- You can do every possible research at home before applying for a Personal Loan; even you can calculate your EMI’s using EMI Calculator Online.
- Then fill all the required details like name, monthly income, phone no.
- And Apply for a Personal Loan.
- The process is quite simple and easy. Furthermore, you can call on 9878981166 for more information.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Types
Flexi Personal Loan
In this facility, you can make pre-payments of your loan. In this way, you can save the rates of interest. Like if your EMI is Rs. 5000 then you can pay up to Rs. 15000, if you are capable of doing so. Besides that, you can claim the prepaid amount during the tenure of the loan without any additional documentation.
Durable Finance Personal Loan
This type of personal loan is given to customers to purchase consumer durables individually. Like if you want to buy an LED, LCD or air conditioner, etc., then you can get this kind of loan. This loan is very readily available with minimal documentation. Besides that, the amount of loan sanctioned can be up to Rs. 5 Lakhs. Moreover, this provides the facility of foreclosure if you have paid one EMI of the loan.
Lifestyle Finance Personal Loan
This loan is sanctioned to purchase any lifestyle durables or services. It is a kind of on-the-spot loan. You can get up to Rs. 3 Lakhs in this type of loan. The process is easy and hassle-free.
Why Dialabank is the right decision for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- First of all, you will get low rates of interest.
- Customer’s queries response is quick; you will get a call back after the 5 minutes of filling the form.
- You will get all the worthy assistance and guidance from the experts without any charge.
- Dialabank is the most trustable financial helpline company. It is India’s first financial helpline.
- After that, the application process is easy.
- Furthermore, the documentation process is also simple; the only essential document is required.
- Besides that, there is no need to go to the physical branch of the company; you will get a document pickup facility at your doorstep.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Q. What is the maximum loan amount that can be sanctioned?
A. The loan amount offered is up to Rs 20 Lakh.
Q: Are there any foreclosure charges for Personal Loan?
A. Yes, there are foreclosure charges in Bajaj Finserv.
Q: How much time it takes for the approval of Personal Loan?
A: It takes 2 hours to get personal loan approval in Bajaj Finance.
Q: Does Bajaj Finserv provides top up on existing loans?
A: Yes, Bajaj Finance provides the top up facility on existing loans.
Q: What are the Interest Rates offered by the Bajaj Finance for the Personal Loan?
A: Personal Loan rates vary from 10.75% to 16% per annum; it depends on the Applicant’s profile, CIBIL score, and financial history.
Q: What is the Loan Repayment Tenure?
A: Bajaj Finance Personal Loan has a tenure of 1-5 years. The applicant is free to choose the loan tenure.
Q: How can you repay a Personal Loan?
A: You can repay the Loan in the form of EMIs.
Q: What is the minimum salary to get a personal loan?
A: To get a personal loan, the minimum salary of the applicant should be Rs. 18000 per month.
Q: How is interest on personal loan calculated?
A: To calculate personal loan interest rate you can use Personal Loan EMI Calculator.
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator
Table of Contents
- 1 Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
- 2 What is Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- 3 Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Interest Rates
- 3.1 Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Features
- 3.2 How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
- 3.3 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Types
- 3.4 Why Dialabank is the right decision for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
- 3.5 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated