Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Key Features
|Age||21 – 60 (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL Score||Minimum 700 or above|
|Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per Annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2275|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% of Loan Amount|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 10 Lakh|
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for a personal loan:
|CIBIL Score Criteria||700 and Above|
|Age Criteria||21 – 60 years|
|Min Income Criteria||Rs. 20000/month|
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
|Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per Annum|
|Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Processing Charges||1% of Loan Amount|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||As per bank terms|
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
|Proof of Identity||Copy of:
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
|Proof of Address||Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
|Proof of Income||> ITR: Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|Allahabad Bank||9.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 10 lakh / 1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Other Loan Products from Allahabad Bank
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||Allahabad Bank Car Loan||Allahabad Bank Home Loan||Allahabad Bank Business Loan|
|Allahabad Bank TWL||Allahabad Bank LAP||Allahabad Bank Credit Card||Allahabad Bank Education Loan|
Why should you apply for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Dialabank helps you choose the best financial products without any hassle. We make it simple for you to decide what product you should avail in order to fulfill your needs.
How to Calculate EMIs for Personal Loan in Allahabad Bank
You can use the EMI calculator given below.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
A personal loan from Allahabad Bank takes about a week or two to get processed. Borrowers with an existing relationship with the bank can get their loan processed within 48 hours.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Preclosure charges
Allahabad Bank provides you with the foreclosure facility on your personal loan without any charges. You can pay back your personal loan when you have the required funds.
Allahabad Bank Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
Different Personal Loan offers by Allahabad Bank
Allahabad Bank Marriage Loan
Marriages are one of the costliest events in Indian households and to help you meet your wedding expenses, Allahabad Bank has personal loans offers with a low-interest rate and high loan quantum.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
Government employees can apply for an Allahabad Bank personal loan to meet their financial expenses. The bank has personal loan offers to meet your different monetary needs.
Allahabad Bank Doctor Loan
Doctors and medical professionals can apply for a personal loan from Allahabad Bank and enjoy a range of offers and deals curated to their personal and professional needs.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
Government employees can fulfill their post-retirement financial needs by applying for a personal loan with Allahabad Bank. The bank has special offers for all the pensioners with their pension account with the bank.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer is the process of transferring your existing personal loan with another bank to a new lender for lower rates of interest and better loan terms. You can apply for Allahabad Bank’s personal loan balance transfer to lower your financial burden.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Top Up
Allahabad Bank’s personal loan top-up is a facility through which you can avail of additional funds under the same existing personal loan without having to apply for a fresh loan. Dialabank helps you choose the best personal loan offers available for you.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Status
You can check the status of your personal loan by;
- Visiting the branch in person and asking your loan officer.
- Contacting the customer care number of the bank.
Home Renovation Loan
For individuals who want to get their home redesigned, Allahabad Bank provides home redesign credit. This individual loan will fund the required repairs or assist the applicant to purchase new fittings, appliances, and furniture for their home. Some of the Allahabad Bank Home Renovation Loan’s essential highlights are:
- The funding cost of the Home Improvement Loan from Allahabad Bank starts at as low as 11.25 percent.
- People could be qualified to have their home remodeled for an advance amount of Rs. 20 Lakh
- Allahabad Bank’s home remodels credit needs zero paperwork, rendering the whole advance period free of bother.
- The advance amount is generally credited to the record within 72 hours until your application is preferred by the bank.
The Holiday Loan of Allahabad Bank will help you with a minor issue in planning your dream get-away. This individual Allahabad Bank advance will subsidize a variety of expenses related to excursions, including booking travel tickets, hotel facilities, guided tours, and so on The main highlights of the Allahabad Bank Holiday Loan are:
- Holiday loan financing costs start at 11.25 percent p.a.
- You can do a measure of up to Rs 20 Lakh without a lot of a stretch profit, so your dream excursion will not be ruined because of a monetary crunch.
- Streamlined and minimal paperwork ensures the basic and clear financing of your get-away.
- Brisk planning and disbursement of progress that is specifically attributed to your record.
In either case, a dominant part of insecure individual credits is based on individuals with a customary pay Allahabad Bank’s Fresher Funding is outstanding. This Allahabad Bank credit alternative is intended to assist freshers, such as continuing alumni searching for their first job for example. Some significant highlights of individual credit from Allahabad Bank Fresher Funding are as follows:
- Amount of credit up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- Candidates must be 21 years of age, at any rate.
- The speed of interest for Fresher Funding depends on the profile of the candidate, the financial record/score, the candidate’s age, and region.
NRI Personal Loan
Allahabad Bank provides a person advance specifically for NRIs, recognizing the necessities and dreams of NRIs. An Indian inhabitant should be the primary advance nominee, and a nearby family member must be the co-candidate NRI. The following highlights include the Individual Loan for NRIs.
- Allahabad Bank provides individual NRI advances of up to Rs. 10 lakh with adaptable end-use advances.
- NRI Personal Loan funding costs start at 15.49 percent p.a.
- A residence of as long as three years is included in the credit.
How to apply for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan
- Visit Dialabank
- Fill in your details in the form.
- Our team will then contact you.
- Submit your documents and get instant approval.
Personal Loan verification process
The following main measures are included in the verification process for a personal loan:
Step 1: Your preferred lender receives your online loan application after you have submitted your online application on Dialabank.com / Dialabank App.
Step 2: The lender’s representative will then contact you to check the details of the application and arrange for the documentation needed for your loan application to be picked up.
Step 3: The personal loan application is accepted after the records have been obtained and successfully checked.
Stage 4: The loan is disbursed once the loan agreement is signed by the borrower.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Status
To check your Allahabad Bank Personal Loan’s status, you can:
- Visit the bank branch where you applied for the loan directly and provide your loan application information to the loan officer
- Visit the Allahabad Bank website and work out the details of your loan.
- Send the details of your loan via email to the bank.
- Via the bank’s I-mobile app
- These techniques allow you to easily monitor your loan status.
How to login in Allahabad Bank portal
- Check the official website of Allahabad Bank.
- Click on ‘Login’ in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Using your User ID and Password or reported mobile number to log in
How to Check Your Loan Statement
By following the means given below, clients can download the bank’s very own credit proclamation:
- Visit the bank’s official site.
- Select ‘Link’ and choose ‘Administration Requests’ from the drop-down list.
- On the following page that opens, click ‘Individual Loan Linked’ under the ‘Advances’ menu.
- First, click on ‘Solicitation for Loan Account Statement’.
- To profit from the bank’s very own credit explanation, log in using your User ID and the hidden word or using your enlisted flexible number and OTP.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the cross-country lockout antagonistically influenced multiple borrowers and a multi-month ban on various term advances was declared to moderate its effect to a particular degree. The RBI-commanded one-time gain of Allahabad Bank’s individual credit reconstruction was announced by Allahabad Bank after the half-year ban had expired. This instrument is intended to offer relief to those borrowers who are not yet able to begin repayment of their usual EMI due to the pandemic’s continuing money-related difficulties.
The Allahabad Bank’s credit target system proposes an additional ban of as long as two years or an extension in the existing reimbursement time period to decrease EMI installments from month to month. As a primary concern, it is imperative that the rebuilding of your Allahabad Bank individual credit will result in additional premium charges well beyond those of the first advance. Consequently, if anything else fails with the intention of not ending up defaulting on your great credit, this relief instrument can only be used.
Allahabad Bank Customer Care
Customers can contact the Allahabad Bank customer care via any of the following means:
- By Phone: You can call Allahabad Bank on 9878981166 (toll-free)
- Callback Request: You can also request a call back by visiting the bank’s website
- Online Chatbot: You can also get your queries answered by the iPal chatbot online
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearby Allahabad Bank branch to get your queries.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
In applying for a personal advance on the Dialabank platform, there are numerous points of interest. Some of them are provided underneath:
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: Anytime and wherever you can get to the Dialabank platform, and in this way, apply for an individual advance whenever your home or office is relaxed.
- Multiple moneylenders on a solitary stage: com empowers you to receive individual credit deals on a solitary stage from different scheduled loan specialists and thus removes the need to visit various bank sites or branches.
- Know EMI in a split second: With the individual advance EMI calculator, you can check the EMIs you would be paying on an individual credit even before you apply for one. It will assist you with acquiring the suitable sum that you can without much of a stretch reimburse and have a helpful reimbursement plan.
- Liberated from cost: Additionally, you are not needed to pay any charges when you apply for an individual advance on Dialabank.com
Some important angles that you should consider when applying for an individual Allahabad Bank credit are given below:
- When applying for a personal advance, it is nice to review your financial evaluation in any situation. A good credit evaluation builds up the chances of your credit endorsement and can cause you to benefit from an individual advance on better terms.
- It is wise to think about the cost of an individual credit (premium expense and all fair expenditures and charges) provided by various moneylenders on Dialabank.com before deciding on a particular bank.
- Acquire as per the ability to need and reimbursement. Try not to gain just because you’re willing to get a higher number. It just adds to the cost of your advantage and has not many benefits over the long haul.
- Try not to apply for individual advances concurrently with separate moneylenders. This shows that you are ready for credit and raises the number of complicated demands for your credit report, which can have an antagonistic impact on your credit rating.
FAQs About Allahabad Bank Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
Apply for a personal loan with Allahabad Bank by visiting your nearby branch of Allahabad Bank or by submitting a simple form with Dialabank. With us, you can get the benefit when you apply from anywhere and approve your personal loan faster.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
The interest rate charged by Allahabad Bank for a personal loan is 9.99% per annum
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Allahabad Bank?
You must be 21 years old to apply for a personal loan through Allahabad Bank.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Allahabad Bank?
The maximum age for getting a personal loan from Allahabad Bank is 60 years.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
You can take a minimum loan amount of Rs. 50,000 from Allahabad Bank for Personal Loan.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
You can avail of a maximum loan amount for your personal loan of Rs. 10 lakh from Allahabad Bank.
✅ What are the documents required for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
You will require an Aadhaar card/Voter ID, PAN card, salary slips/ITR, and two recently clicked photographs that are required for a personal loan for Allahabad Bank.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
The processing fee charged by Allahabad Bank for a personal loan is 1% of the Loan Amount.
✅ How to get Allahabad Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
Allahabad Bank offers personal loans for Self Employed to help them financially. You must have the ITR files of the last two financial years.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
The maximum loan tenure duration in Allahabad Bank for a personal loan is 60 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
You can avail a personal loan from Allahabad Bank if you have a CIBIL score 700 and above.
✅ Do I have a pre-approved offer for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
You can examine for your pre-approved personal loan offers from Allahabad Bank through Dialabank. You have to fill a form, and the bank will check out the best offer and present to you.
✅ How to calculate EMI for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
You can calculate your personal loan EMI for Allahabad Bank by using the EMI calculator.
✅ How to pay Allahabad Bank Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from Allahabad Bank are automatically subtracted from your bank account. You can also use internet banking for the payments of your personal loan.
✅ How to close Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
If you want to close your personal loan from Allahabad Bank, make sure you have paid the outstanding personal loan amount and receive no dues certificate from the Allahabad bank branch.
✅ How to check Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Status?
You must visit the Allahabad Bank branch to know about your personal loan status. On the other hand, visit Dialabank and fill a form.
✅ How to close Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Online?
The following steps are to be followed for a closing personal loan from Allahabad Bank:
- Visit the net-banking page of Allahabad Bank.
- Login using your details.
- Pay for your personal loan and save the transaction receipt.
✅ How to pay Allahabad Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
You can pay your personal loan EMI through the net-banking service of Allahabad Bank. Dialabank will compare offers and deals of different banks to opt the right choice. You have to fill a form, and the bank will work for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Allahabad Bank?
You have to need to come in contact with the customer care number of Allahabad Bank for checking your personal loan balance. If you are searching for low-interest personal loans, visit Dialabank and fill a form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer and the bank will do the best work for you.
✅ How to download Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Statement?
Using the Allahabad bank mobile banking app for downloading your personal loan statement of Allahabad Bank. Also, visit the online portal of Dialabank and fill a form and know about the personal loan offers for you.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Allahabad Bank?
If you want to top-up your personal loan from Allahabad bank, you have to visit the bank branch and come in contact with the loan officer. You can fill a simple form with Dialabank to avail of Personal Loan Top Up.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Allahabad Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
If you are unable to pay your personal loan EMIs, then Allahabad Bank will charge a penal interest. You can transfer your balance using Dialabank to get low-interest personal loans.
✅ How to find the Allahabad Bank Personal Loan account number?
You will require to contact your Allahabad bank loan branch to know your personal loan account number. You may also fill out the form available at Dialabank and we will do all the work for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Key Features
- 2 Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
- 4 Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- 5 Allahabad Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
- 7 Why should you apply for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 8 How to Calculate EMIs for Personal Loan in Allahabad Bank
- 9 Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
- 10 Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Preclosure charges
- 11 Allahabad Bank Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
- 12 Different Personal Loan offers by Allahabad Bank
- 13 Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Status
- 14 How to apply for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan
- 15 Personal Loan verification process
- 16 Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Status
- 17 How to login in Allahabad Bank portal
- 18 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 19 Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 20 Allahabad Bank Customer Care
- 21 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 22 Important Aspects
- 23 FAQs About Allahabad Bank Personal Loan
- 23.1 ✅ How to apply for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.2 ✅ What is the Interest Rate for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.3 ✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Allahabad Bank?
- 23.4 ✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Allahabad Bank?
- 23.5 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.6 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.7 ✅ What are the documents required for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.8 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.9 ✅ How to get Allahabad Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
- 23.10 ✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.11 ✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.12 ✅ Do I have a pre-approved offer for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.13 ✅ How to calculate EMI for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.14 ✅ How to pay Allahabad Bank Personal Loan EMI?
- 23.15 ✅ How to close Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.16 ✅ How to check Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Status?
- 23.17 ✅ How to close Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Online?
- 23.18 ✅ How to pay Allahabad Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
- 23.19 ✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Allahabad Bank?
- 23.20 ✅ How to download Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Statement?
- 23.21 ✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Allahabad Bank?
- 23.22 ✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Allahabad Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
- 23.23 ✅ How to find the Allahabad Bank Personal Loan account number?