Personal Loan is a loan which is provided to you by the banks and NBFCs to conquer your financial crisis. As it is an unsecured loan, you don’t have to mortgage any collateral to the lender. The amount of the loan can be used for any purpose so that you can fulfil your financial requirements.
Why Choose Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
Allahabad Bank is a reputed bank, and it fulfils economic issues by providing the required amount of loan. It is also another leading bank which gives a personal loan to customers. From the help of this bank, worries like medical bills, unexpected expenses, sudden debt can be taken care of with a personal loan. These are some of the things that you face in your daily life, which makes it even harder to lead a financially stable life.
- Readily Available: It is available easily in Allahabad Bank, which provides you with the swift and hassle-free process of a personal loan.
- Minimum Documents: Documentation is secure, and nothing is required for the security purpose.
- Fast Approval: After you fill the form, you will get a call from our Relationship manager within 24 to 48 hours.
Allahabad Bank Features
- Flexible Usability: In personal loans, you are free to spend the loan amount on any purpose of your life. You are free to invest it as per your need. No asset is required to the bank in exchange for the loan.
- No Collateral: As compare to other banks, the documentation process is straightforward, and there is no need for any assets.
- Flexible Amount of Loan: It depends on your credit history and your CIBIL score. You will get the amount of loan from your credit history or record.
- Flexible Terms: You have a period of 12 months (1 year) to 36 months (3 years).
- Loan Disbursal: If you are eligible for a personal loan, you can get the amount in your account within a few hours.
- No Third-Party Involvement: There is no need for the guarantee for the loan. The loan is between you and your bank.
- Hassle-free Process: It is now easy to get the service of a personal loan; it an effortless process, and additionally, it is available when you are up against a financial crisis.
Interest Rate of Allahabad Personal Loan
- Firstly, a personal loan provides you with the loan at lower interest rates as compared in the market thorugh Dialabank.
- Moreover, it depends on your means of earning, i.e. whether you are a salaried or a self-employed applicant.
- Furthermore, it usually starts at 10.75% per year.
- Most importantly, the tenure of a personal loan generally starts from 1 year to a maximum of 5 years.
If you want to avail the loan, every bank follows some eligibility criteria. Based on which bank provides loan to the applicant. In general, there are two categories in regards with the means of earning, by with the bank provides you the loan.
- The minimum age required for a salaried applicant is 21 years, and the maximum can be of 60 years.
- The minimum income should be Rs 18,000 per month or more.
- The applicant should have work experience of at least 3 years.
- It is mandatory that the salary should come in their particular account only.
- Furthermore, good credit history is a must. The credit score should be more than 700.
- It is must to submit the bank statements of the last 3 months.
- And lastly, the salary slip of the previous 6 months is also needed.
- The minimum age required for Allahabad Bank personal loan for the self-employed applicant is minimum of 25 years to maximum of 65 years.
- ITR process is must. The applicant should file an ITR from the previous 3 years.
- The ITR, which is submitted by the applicant, should be of at least Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- The credit score of the applicants should be more than 700. Your debt should be clear.
The documentation process of Allahabad Bank Personal Loan
The documents required for the Allahabad Bank Personal Loan is as follows:
- Identity Proof: It can be an Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter Card, Driving License. You may use any one of them as your Identity Proof.
- Residence Proof: It includes an Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter Card, Driving license, Ration Card. With any one of these, you can apply for a personal loan.
- If you are living in a rented house, then, you have to submit your rental agreement, electricity bill and the water bill. Which is suppose to be in your name and on the address of your house owner.
- Two coloured photographs of the applicant are also needed.
- PAN card of the applicant is a must, which is considered to be a vital document under the formality of KYC.
How can you apply for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
Through Dialabank, it is a stress-free process, for applying to a personal loan from Allahabad Bank. You can apply online by following these steps:
- Firstly, visit our official site at Dialabank.
- Then fill the online application form for the Personal Loan.
- Fill in your contact number and e-mail address online. It is mandatory.
- You will get a call back within 24 hours from our relationship managers as you fill the form.
Why Dialabank for the Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline consultancy and has an experience of many years of serving the people by guiding them.
- Interest rates are less as compared to the market.
- Experts of customer query will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
- We don’t charge any amount of money from you for guidance.
- For more information, you may contact 9878981166.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Frequently asked questions for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan.
1. What is Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
Under Allahabad Bank Personal Loan, you can get the loan amount from the Bank for a specific time. It provides you with the lowest interest rate. It is not required to keep an asset for the guarantee to get the Loan.
2. What is Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate?
The Bank provides you with the low interest rate at 13.00% rate with the lowest EMI of RS.2,683 Per lakh if you are paying more than this EMI than you can go for a balance transfer. You can pay back your Loan in 12 months to 48 months.
3. What is Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Eligibility?
You can apply for the Allahabad Bank Personal Loan if you are a citizen of India. You should be above the age of minimum 21 years to a maximum of 58 years. Both salaried and self-employed applicants can apply.
4. What are the details of Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan helps you according to your needs. It has special offers for government employees. You can get get the Loan quickly if you are eligible for the Loan.
5. How to apply online in Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
For the best services, go on our website Dialabank and fill the form which requires your necessary details. You will get a call from our side within 24 hours, and we will guide you for the best offers. Contact number which is working is mandatory.
6. How to calculate Allahabad Bank Personal Loan EMI with EMI calculator?
Visit our site Dialabank and select the option of tools and calculator . after that, you can choose the option of EMI check and easily calculate the Loan EMI.
7. How can we apply for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
For the Loan, you have to fill the above form and submit. Then your request will be accepted by dialabank, and within 24 hours you will get a call from our Relationship Manager who helps you with the further details.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Choose Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 2 Interest Rate of Allahabad Personal Loan
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.2 Salaried Applicants:
- 2.3 Self-Employed Applicants:
- 2.4 The documentation process of Allahabad Bank Personal Loan
- 2.5 How can you apply for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 2.6 Why Dialabank for the Allahabad Bank Personal Loan?
- 2.7 Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- 2.8 Frequently asked questions for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan.