1% - 2.5% of the Loan Amt
1% - 2.5% of the Loan Amt
Personal Loan Rajahmundry Features
Personal Loan Details
10.75% to 24% p.a.
1 year to 5 years
|Pre-closure Charges||2% - 5%|
No guarantor required
Are you looking for a loan but not able to decide which one is the better option? Are you thinking about taking a break from work but don’t want to spend your saving on bills? Then we have a solution for you.
You can make a personal loan as it is easy to take and more manageable to repay. In addition to this to avail, this loan you don’t need to have any collateral as this loaning scheme is guarantee free facility. So Personal Loan is a feature provided by banks & NBFCs to get the best loan option to manage all expenses easily.
A personal loan is a loan that can be used in multiple ways that can be utilized for fulfilling many purposes. Personal finance is instant finance, which a person can avail within 2-3 working days with minimal documentation required. Also, you do not require any form of security to avail of personal loans.
Personal Loan Rajahmundry Interest Rates
|Name of the Bank||Interest Rate Range||Processing Fee Range||Loan Amount||Tenure|
|ICICI Bank||11.59% - 18.49% (Fixed)||2.25% (min. Rs.1149) One time fee||Rs.20 lakh (Max)||1-5 Years|
|CitiBank||10.99% - 15.99% (Fixed)||1% to 2.5%||Rs.30 lakh (Max)||1-5 Years|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% to 24% p.a.||Up to 2.5% of the loan amount along with GST or service tax||Rs.50,000 to Rs.15 lakh||1 to 5 Years|
|Fullerton India||11.99% to 23.99 p.a.||Information not provided.||Up to Rs.20 lakh for salaried and up to Rs.30 lakh for self-employed individuals||1 to 4 Years|
|Bank of Baroda||11.35% - 14.35%Fixed||Rs.1,000 to Rs.10,000 (One time fee)||Rs.20,000 - Rs.2 lakh||4 Years (Max)|
|State Bank of India||12.90% - 14.90% (Fixed)||1% (One time fee)||Rs.24,000 - 15 lakh||5 Years|
|Aditya Birla||11.5% - 13.25% (Fixed)||Nil||Rs.30 lakh (Max)||1-5 Years|
|Allahabad Bank||Information not provided||1.06% of loan amount||Information not provided.||1 to 5 Years|
|Yes Bank||14% p.a.||Up to 2% (One-time fee)||Rs.2 lakh to Rs.20 lakh||1 to 5 Years|
|Corporation Bank||12.75% to 13.75% p.a.||Up to 1.5% Minimum amount of Rs.500||Up to Rs.3.50 lakh||Up to 5 Years|
Personal Loan Rajahmundry Fees & Charges – Jul 26 2021
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Documents Required for Personal Loan in Rajahmundry
List of Documents Required for Salaried Applicants
Salaried individuals must submit the following documents in addition to a completed personal loan application form:
|Photo Identity Proof (Any one)||Passport
|Address Proof (Any one)||
Utility Bill (telephone, electricity, water, gas) – less than 2 months old
Salary slips (Last 3 months)
Bank statements for the last 3 to 6 months (showing salary credit)
|Tax Paid (Any one||
IT returns (for 2 years)
|Residence Ownership Proof (Any one)||
|Proof of Job Continuity (Any one)||
Current employment certificate
Current job appointment letter (if more than 2 years have been spent in the same organisation)
Experience certificate (previous employer’s relieving or appointment letter along with job certificate)
|Proof of Investment (if any)||
Fixed assets, fixed deposit, shares, etc.
|Existing Loans (if any)||
Payment Track Record & Sanction letter
One coloured passport size photograph
List of Documents Required for Self-employed Applicants
Self-employed personal loan applicants must submit the following documents in addition to a fully completed loan application form:
|Photo Identity Proof (Any one)||Passport
|Address Proof (Any one)||
Utility Bill (telephone, water, electricity, gas) – less than 2 months old
|Proof of Residence Ownership (Any one)||
|Proof of Office Address and Ownership (Any one)||
|Proof of Business Existence (Any one)||
Copy of GST registration
Company registration license
Shop establishment proof
Last 2 years Income tax returns of the applicant along with computation of income duly attested by a Chartered Accountant
Audited balance sheet and Profit & Loss accounts, including tax audit report, if applicable
Savings/current account bank statement/ bank passbook for the past one year
|Proof of Investment (in case any)||
Investments such as fixed deposit, fixed assets, shares, etc.
|Existing Loans (in case any)||
Payment Track Record and sanction letter
|Professional Degree Certificate||
In case of professionals
One coloured passport size photograph
List of Documents Required for NRI Applicants
When applying for a personal loan, NRI candidates are typically required to submit the following documents:
|Identity Proof||Copy of the passport
Copy of the visa
|Employment Proof||Letter of Appointment
Labour/ Identity card (if applicable)
Official email ID or the HR’s email ID
|Income Proof||Last 6 months’ bank statements
Last 6 months’ salary slips or salary certificate
|Photograph||Passport size photographs|
List of Documents Required for Pensioners
When applying for a personal loan, a pensioner must submit the following documents:
|Identity/Age Proof (Any one)||
Voter ID card
School leaving certificate
|Address Proof (Any one)||Passport
|Income Proof (Any one)||
Last 6 months’ bank statements/salary slips
Copy of pension payment order
Income tax returns
Passport size photographs
Know More About: Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Rajahmundry
The Personal loan eligibility criteria also vary for both Salaried and Self-Employed customers in the following manner:
|Age||21 - 60 years||21 - 65 years|
|Minimum Income||Rs.15,000*||Rs.5 Lakh p.a.|
|Co-applicant||Not mandatory||Not mandatory|
|Loan Tenure||12 – 60 months||12 – 60 months|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs.40 Lakh||Rs.40 Lakh|
|Employment Type||Employees of private limited companies and public sector undertakings||
|Employment/Business Continuity||At least 2 years; minimum 1 year with current employer||
4 years Post Qualification experience for Doctors/ Chartered Accountants.
5 years Post Qualification experience for Company Secretary / Architect.
|CIBIL Score||750 and above||750 and above|
Resident Indian staying in own house or a rented house
*In cities such as Kochi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Delhi the net monthly income required is Rs.20,000
*Note: The eligibility criteria vary from lender to lender.
Check Personal Loan Eligibility with Top Lenders in 2021
|Bank||Age Limit||Minimum Work Experience||
Minimum Income (Per Month)
|SBI||Up to 76 years||NA**||Rs.15,000|
|HDFC||21 to 60 years||2 years||Rs. 20,000|
|ICICI||23 to 58 years||2 to 5 years||Rs.17,500|
|Axis||21 to 60 years||NA**||Rs.15,000|
|Kotak Mahindra||22 to 55 years||1 year||Rs.25,000|
|Tata Capital||21 to 58 years||1 year||Rs.15,000|
|IndusInd||21 to 60 years||2 to 5 years||Rs.25,000|
|Ujjivan Small Finance||22 to 58 years||NA**||
Above the minimum wage limit
|India Infoline Finance Limited||25 to 60 years||6 months to 2 years||Rs.35,000|
|HDBFS||21 to 65 years||1 year to 3 years||
Rs.15,000 for salaried
Rs.1 lakh p.a. for self-employed
|Indian Overseas Bank||Up to 58 years||NA*||Rs.5,000|
|IDFC First Bank||23 to 68 years||3 years||NA*|
|Federal Bank||21 - 55 Years||3 years||Rs.25,000|
|Punjab National Bank||21 – 58 years||2 years for doctors||Rs.15,000|
|Andhra Bank||21 - 55 years||NA**||NA*|
Salaried: Rs.6,000 & above
Self-employed - Rs. 1.5 lakh
|IDBI Bank||Up to 75 years for Pensioners||NA**||Rs.1.5 lakh p.a.|
|Fullerton India||21 to 55 years||1 to 2 years||Rs.15,000|
|RBL Bank||25 to 60 years||1 to 3 years||Rs.25,000|
|Bank of Baroda||21 to 60 years||1 year to 2 years||
60% of gross monthly income
|Deutsche Bank||25 to 60 years||NA**||Rs.25,000|
|Karnataka Bank||NA**||3 years||NA*|
|United Bank of India||up to 75 Years||2 years||NA*|
|UCO Bank||21 to 65 years||1 year to 5 years||Rs.20,000|
*Personal loan disbursal is solely at the bank’s discretion and as per the bank’s terms and conditions
Learn More about Personal Loan: Click Here
- Your age should be in between 21 and maximum age to avail this loan is 61.
- For the salaried applicant, the bank requires 18,000 Rs as a minimum monthly salary.
- Likewise, your salary should come to that bank account.
- Last but not least for availing personal loan a salaried applicant’s CIBIL has to be above 750.
- The applicant needs to have an account in a bank.
- Twenty-five years to 65 years is the age criteria for the salaried applicant to avail this loan.
- Likewise, the applicant’s business should be in service for about three years.
- Self-employed applicants must have an ITR return of more than 2.5 Lac for the past three years.
- Most importantly, your CIBIL needs to be above 750.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Rajahmundry?
- Personal loans are simple and secure to get emergency funds.
- No need to pledge any security
- Get instant approval for your personal loan in Rajahmundry
- There is no need to provide a cosigner or guarantor to avail this loan.
- It is a loan with no collateral or asset requirement.
- It is instantly and quickly available loan form within 48 hours.
- It is a loan that can be used for different multiple personal purposes.
- It is a loan with no hassles and flexible Loan terms and conditions.
- It is a loan that only relies upon the credit score and repayment capacity of the applicant.
How to apply for Personal Loan Rajahmundry?
Anybody can apply for Personal Loan Rajahmundry online and get an instant personal loan only in 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and quick.
- Visit Dialabank
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
- Fill in all the other details like location, income, etc. for better guidance.
- Dialabank is the best platform to apply for a personal loan as you will get a loan at affordable rates of interest.
Processing Fee / Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Rajahmundry
Every Bank and NBFC charges two kinds of fees from its customers.
- The first is a mandatory fee for processing your Personal Loan application. The Personal Loan Rajahmundry processing fees are 1% of the sanctioned loan amount. These are charged on all personal loans irrespective of the tenure and amount.
- The second being Pre-closure charges in-case you want to close your loan before your fixed tenure. In most cases, you cannot close your loan before 12 months. Post that the charges vary depending on how many years the loan has done. These charges vary from 4% of the outstanding loan amount in the 2nd year to 2% in the 4th year of the loan. These are only charged if you do not wish to continue with the fixed tenure period.
Personal Loan Rajahmundry EMI Calculator
The Personal loan EMI Calculator can be used to know your EMI value on your loan amount.
Equated Monthly Installments also know as EMI are the monthly charges that you pay to the bank as monthly repayment for the loan amount borrowed. It is calculated based on your profile, income, loan amount, and tenure the interest rate. Your EMI is calculated basis the Interest Rate you are charged by the bank which is required to be paid every month.
CIBIL Score required for Personal Loan Rajahmundry
Every lending institution has its own criteria for the minimum CIBIL score required for processing a Personal Loan application in Rajahmundry.
- Most institutions require a minimum score of 750 to process your loan application.
- Others might look into other factors like income and job stability to process the loan.
- The institutions don’t just look at the overall score but also the detailed behaviour on the previous loans taken.
- This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan.
Personal Loan Rajahmundry Agents
Dialabank helps you in comparing various banks and NBFCs so that you can avail the best offers available according to your need. DialaBank is your best agent available for a personal loan in Rajahmundry. Our relationship manager will ensure you get the best loan at the lowest possible interest rate with hassle-free documentation. The reason behind choosing DialaBank as your agent is:
- DialaBank is India’s first financial helpline.
- We do not charge you for our services.
- The loan gets disbursed within 24 hours of applying with us.
- Our relationship manager guides and assists you through the entire process.
By comparing all the deals available with various banks we will help you in choosing the right bank for you.
Personal Loan Rajahmundry Contact Number
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Rajahmundry
Rajahmundry is the city located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The town is situated on the banks of Godavari River. In addition to this, the town is famous for its historical, traditions, agricultural, economic background. As a result, the city is known as the cultural hub of Andhra Pradesh.
FAQs About Personal Loan Rajahmundry
✅ Who can apply for a Personal Loan in Rajahmundry?
People who have an urgent need for cash and have a regular source of income (from employment or business) can apply for a Personal Loan in Rajahmundry.
✅ What is the tenure of Personal Loan in Rajahmundry?
Most of the Banks and NBFCs provide a Personal Loan for a min period of 1 Yr and a Max period of 5 Years. There are some Banks which extend the maximum period to 7 Years also. The tenure is fixed and cannot be extended. The repayment has to be done in equal monthly instalments within the agreed tenure of the loan.
✅ Are there any other charges involved in Personal Loan Rajahmundry?
In order to avail a personal loan in Rajahmundry:
Processing Fee: For every bank or lending institution that you borrow from, there is a small fee that they charge from the customer. This is known as Processing Fee. The personal loan Rajahmundry processing fee is 1% of the loan amount.
Pre-closure Charges: Whenever you want to close a running loan before its agreed tenure period, the Banks and NBFCs charge an extra amount known as pre-closure charges on the borrowed loan amount. Different banks have different pre-closure charges. The pre-closure charges vary depending on how many years has your loan been completed before you decide to pre-close it.
✅ Can my application for Personal Loan Rajahmundry get rejected due to my CIBIL score?
Since a Personal Loan is an unsecured loan, one of the most important decision criteria for getting your Personal Loan application approved is your CIBIL Score. Having a High CIBIL score becomes extremely important if you wish to avail of a Personal Loan in the future. Make sure you don’t skip any of your loan EMI payments or any credit card payments as that will result in decreasing your CIBIL score. Most of the Personal Loan rejections happen due to a low CIBIL Score.
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Personal Loan Providers in Rajahmundry
- 2 Personal Loan Rajahmundry Features
- 3 Personal Loan Rajahmundry Interest Rates
- 4 Personal Loan Rajahmundry Fees & Charges – Jul 26 2021
- 5 Documents Required for Personal Loan in Rajahmundry
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Rajahmundry
- 7 Check Personal Loan Eligibility with Top Lenders in 2021
- 8 Why Apply for Personal Loan Rajahmundry?
- 9 How to apply for Personal Loan Rajahmundry?
- 10 Processing Fee / Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Rajahmundry
- 11 Personal Loan Rajahmundry EMI Calculator
- 12 CIBIL Score required for Personal Loan Rajahmundry
- 13 Personal Loan Rajahmundry Agents
- 14 Personal Loan Rajahmundry Contact Number
- 15 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Rajahmundry
- 16 About Rajahmundry
- 17 FAQs About Personal Loan Rajahmundry