Are you looking for a loan but not able to decide which one is the better option? Are you trying to purchase a new machine to increase your business yield but don’t have enough funds? Are you thinking about taking a break from work but don’t want to spend your saving on bills? Then we have a solution for you.
You can make a personal loan as it is easy to take and more manageable to repay. In addition to this to avail, this loan you don’t need to have any collateral as this loaning scheme is guarantee free facility.
About Personal Loan Rajahmundry
Personal Loan Rajahmundry is the financial facility in which you get the loan amount from the bank without pledging anything against the principal amount. Therefore, this loaning scheme is termed as the unsecured way of taking a loan amount from the bank.
To make this loan, you must have an excellent CIBIL score as there are no collateral banks first checks applicant’s CIBIL or credit score before moving any forward in the approval process. If somehow your CIBIL is not up to the standards that bank requires then no matter what bank won’t be getting the loan amount.
Interest Rate for taking Personal Loan Rajahmundry
10.75% is the annual interest you can get while availing for a personal loan. Also, one more thing to keep in mind is that personal loan comes with foreclosure ability. It means you can close the loan before time and save some money.
You only need to pay the loan amount along with the foreclosure penalty which ranges from 0-3% of the total amount. Once you repay these two to the bank back, you don’t need to pay the remaining EMI’s and their respective rate of interest.
Eligibility for taking Personal Loan Rajahmundry
For the salaried applicant:
- Firstly, your age should be in between 21 and maximum age to avail this loan is 61.
- For the salaried applicant, the bank requires 18,000 Rs as minimum monthly salary.
- Likewise, your salary should come to that bank account.
- Last but not least for availing personal loan a salaried applicant’s CIBIL has to be above 750.
For the self-employed applicant:
- 30 Lacs should be the annual turnover of the applicant’s business.
- Furthermore, the applicant needs to have an account in a bank.
- Twenty-five years to 65 years is the age criteria for the salaried applicant to avail this loan.
- Likewise, applicant’s business should be in service for about three years.
- Self-employed applicant must have an ITR return more than 2.5 Lac for the past three years.
- Most importantly, your CIBIL needs to be above 750.
Documentation required for taking Personal Loan Rajahmundry
- Firstly, you need to have an identity proof: Aadhaar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
- Secondly, the bank requires a residence proof: Aadhaar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License/Ration Card/Utility. It all well an good if you are paying rent you have to show your rental agreement papers.
- For the salaried applicant, the bank asks for six months of banking statement and six months of salary slip as income proof.
- In the case of self-employed borrower needs to provide their ITR return along with audited financial papers.
Benefits of taking a Personal Loan Rajahmundry
- Personal loans are simple and secure to get emergency funds.
- No need to pledge any security
- Get instant approval for your personal loan in Rajahmundry
- There is no need to provide a cosigner or guarantor to avail this loan.
- It is a loan with no collateral or asset requirement.
- It is instantly and quickly available loan form within 48 hours.
- It is a loan that can be used for different multiple personal purposes.
- It is a loan with no hassles and flexible Loan terms and conditions.
- It is a loan that only relies upon the credit score and repayment capacity of the applicant.
How to Apply?
Anybody can apply for Personal Loan online in 2 minutes. The process of application is very easy and quick. First of all, you should check your eligibility.
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
- Dialabank is the best platform to apply
Rajahmundry is the city located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The town is situated on the banks of Godavari River. In addition to this, the town is famous for its historical, traditions, agricultural, economic background. As a result, the city is known as the cultural hub of Andhra Pradesh.
Best Offer @11.99% – Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us at 9878981166
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|Personal Loan Calculator||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Personal Loan in Major City
Personal Loan AhmedabadPersonal Loan IndorePersonal Loan BangalorePersonal Loan JaipurPersonal Loan BhubaneswarPersonal Loan KolkataPersonal Loan ChandigarhPersonal Loan LucknowPersonal Loan ChennaiPersonal Loan LudhianaPersonal Loan CochinPersonal Loan MohaliPersonal Loan CoimbatorePersonal Loan MumbaiPersonal Loan DelhiPersonal Loan NagpurPersonal Loan FaridabadPersonal Loan Navi MumbaiPersonal Loan GurgaonPersonal Loan NellorePersonal Loan GhaziabadPersonal Loan NoidaPersonal Loan HyderabadPersonal Loan PanchkulaPersonal Loan SuratPersonal Loan PatnaPersonal Loan VijayawadaPersonal Loan PunePersonal Loan VizagPersonal Loan Rajahmundry
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Rajahmundry
- 1.1 Interest Rate for taking Personal Loan Rajahmundry
- 1.2 Eligibility for taking Personal Loan Rajahmundry
- 1.3 Documentation required for taking Personal Loan Rajahmundry
- 1.4 Benefits of taking a Personal Loan Rajahmundry
- 1.5 How to Apply?
- 1.6 About Rajahmundry
- 1.7 Personal Loan in Major City
- 1.8 Personal Loan in Major Bank