Top 3 Canara Bank Credit Cards
Name of the Card
Minimum Annual Income
|Canara Bank Visa Classic/ MasterCard Standard Credit Card||Nil||Rs.1 Lakh p.a|
|Canara Global Gold Credit Card||Nil||Rs.2 Lakhs p.a|
|Canara Corporate Card||N/A||N/A|
Canara Bank Credit Cards Categories
Considering the needs of the consumer, Canara Bank provides its customer with a long range of Credit Cards to choose from. There are many credit card benefits that one can take advantage of. It is very much becoming an essential financial commodity in our lives.
Most leading credit card companies tie up with lifestyle brands, merchandise partners, special privileges for dining, travel & hotels, movie tickets, and cashback. Credit cards offer credit extensions and thereby, help in managing our financial needs in the interim period.
Canara Bank Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
|Age||21 to 60|
|Income Requirement||Minimum of INR 1,00,000 per annum|
|Employment||Salaried or Self-Employed|
|Interest-Free Period||Up to 50 days|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Charges||3.0% of the amount withdrawn or INR 300|
Canara Bank Credit Cards Documents Required
How to apply for Canara Bank Credit Cards
You can easily apply for a credit card through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Fill the application form. Fill in all your basic details like monthly income, residential address, contact no., etc. correctly.
- Find your preferred Canara Bank Credit card.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Features and Benefits of Top 10 Canara Bank Credit Cards
Canara Bank Gold Credit Card
Canara Bank Global Gold Credit Card
|Key Highlights||Offers High insurance Cover|
|Features and Benefits||
Canara Bank Corporate Credit Card
Canara Bank Corporate Credit Card
|Key Highlights||Best for business|
|Features and Benefits||
Canara Bank Visa Classic Credit Card and the MasterCard Standard Credit Card
The following features are shared by the Canara Bank Visa Classic Credit Card and the MasterCard Standard Credit Card:
- EMI Facility – Use EMIs to pay off your unpaid balance on a monthly basis. Please keep in mind that you must pay the minimum sum due.
- Cash Advance Limit – Get a cash advance limit of up to 50% of your total credit limit and withdraw up to Rs. 50,000 every day.
- Insurance protections – Obtain the following coverage:
- Self-insurance policy is ₹4.00 lakh; spouse’s coverage is ₹2.00 lakh.
- Accidental death coverage is ₹2.00 lakh for the self and ₹1.00 lakh for the spouse.
- Free Credit Period – Get a credit period that is interest-free for up to 50 days.
- Date of Billing – The billing and due dates are as follows:
Canara Card VISA Classic – The billing date is the 20th of any month, and payment is due on the 10th of the following month.
Canara Card MasterCard Standard – The billing date is the last day of the month, and payment is due on the 20th of the following month.
Canara Bank Credit Cards Charges and Fees
|Card Variant||Joining fee|
|Gold||Rs. 250 for EMV chip and PIN card|
|World||Rs. 250 for EMV chip and PIN card|
|Corporate||Rs. 250 for EMV chip and PIN card|
Canara Bank Credit Cards Rewards:
|Reward Points||For every Rs.100 spent, 2 reward points will be given.|
Why choose Canara Bank Credit Cards?
Canara Bank offers a range of cards that are tailored to your needs and require very little effort on your part. Canara Bank needs a minimum annual income of Rs. 1 lakh to be eligible for a credit card. With your Canara Bank credit card, you can get generous credit limits, interest-free periods, and revolving credit, as well as gain reward points as you spend and cash advances.
How to check Canara Bank Credit Card Status?
You can contact Canara Bank customer service to inquire about the status of your credit card application. The Canara Bank Toll-Free number is 1800–425–0018.
- The customer service number is 1800–425–0018.
- Keep your application form number and PAN card number ready in case the customer service representative asks for them.
- You can also contact Canara Bank to inquire about the status of your Canara Bank credit card application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember to include your credit card application number/application reference number, PAN, and date of birth in your submission.
- These details are needed for the request to be processed.
- If you already have a Canara Bank account, you can log in to your current or savings bank account’s net banking interface.
- You should look for the credit card tab to see the status of your most recent credit card application.
- Only if your credit card account is successfully connected with your current bank accounts can the portal represent the status.
Canara bank credit card customer care
Canara Bank Credit Cards Offers
Credit cards have been ingrained in our culture. In the market for various forms of credit cards, we are spoiled for options. With so many credit card deals available, it has become a popular method of financial transaction payment. One can take advantage of a variety of credit card benefits. It is quickly becoming a valuable financial asset in our lives.
The majority of major credit card companies have partnerships with luxury brands, merchandise partners, exclusive dining, travel & hotel privileges, movie tickets, and cashback. Credit cards extend credit and thereby assist us in managing our financial needs in the interim.
FAQs for Canara Bank Credit Cards
✅ How can I check the balance on my Canara Bank credit card?
You can check your credit card balance by calling the customer service helpline number. Follow the measures outlined here to obtain the full statement.
✅ What is the minimum wage for a Canara Bank credit card application?
A minimum annual salary of Rs. 1 lakh is required.
✅ Is the bank able to provide credit card loans?
No, credit card loans are not available from the bank.
✅ Is it possible to turn my unpaid bills into EMIs?
Yes, as long as the EMIs pay the minimum sum due, you can turn your outstanding balance into EMIs.
✅ Is it possible to apply for a Canara Bank credit card over the internet?
No, it’s not true. Canara Bank does not allow applicants to apply online. To apply, you must go to the nearest branch.
✅ Do Canara Bank credit cards have a specific validity period?
The credit cards have a three-year validity term. This is a compliance mechanism that ensures all credit cards have the most up-to-date security protocols.
✅ Is it possible to request a credit cap increase?
You could request an increase in your credit cap. Please keep in mind that the decision is at the sole discretion of the bank. To request a credit card limit raise, call the customer service line.
News For Canara Bank
Canara Bank’s profit rose by 3.8 per cent in the third quarter.
The profit of the state-owned Canara Bank increased by 3.8 per cent in the third quarter due to a rise in Home Loans and Personal Loans. The profit was Rs 329.62 crores, and the overall revenue was Rs 14001.63 crores. Furthermore, net non-performing assets accounted for 5.05 per cent of total assets, down from 6.37 per cent a year earlier.
Canara Bank made a profit in the second quarter due to fewer bad loans.
Canara Bank, a state-owned bank, reported a profit of Rs 405.49 crores for the quarter ended September 30, representing a 14 per cent increase. Interest income from retail loans such as personal and home loans increased to Rs 12, 500.37 crores, according to the bank.
Canara Bank’s repo rate related loans
Canara Bank will provide loans at lending rates linked to the RBI’s repo rate beginning October 1, 2019. The bank would offer retail and small business loans with an interest rate of 8.30 per cent. More transparency and easier transmission of rate cuts on lending rates would be achieved with RBI-linked repo rates.
Canara Bank has introduced the i-Lead 2.0 lead management system (LMS) (Inspiring Leads System version 2.0). The system was introduced to offer services to consumers regardless of their location. Customers may use internet banking, mobile banking, call centre, SMS, and missed calls to inquire. This programme is being implemented with the aim of establishing and maintaining business relationships with both new and current bank customers.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 3 Canara Bank Credit Cards
- 2 Canara Bank Credit Cards Categories
- 3 Canara Bank Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Canara Bank Credit Cards Documents Required
- 5 How to apply for Canara Bank Credit Cards
- 6 Features and Benefits of Top 10 Canara Bank Credit Cards
- 7 Canara Bank Credit Cards Charges and Fees
- 8 Canara Bank Credit Cards Rewards:
- 9 Why choose Canara Bank Credit Cards?
- 10 How to check Canara Bank Credit Card Status?
- 11 Canara bank credit card customer care
- 12 Canara Bank Credit Cards Offers
- 13 FAQs for Canara Bank Credit Cards
- 13.1 ✅ How can I check the balance on my Canara Bank credit card?
- 13.2 ✅ What is the minimum wage for a Canara Bank credit card application?
- 13.3 ✅ Is the bank able to provide credit card loans?
- 13.4 ✅ Is it possible to turn my unpaid bills into EMIs?
- 13.5 ✅ Is it possible to apply for a Canara Bank credit card over the internet?
- 13.6 ✅ Do Canara Bank credit cards have a specific validity period?
- 13.7 ✅ Is it possible to request a credit cap increase?
- 14 News For Canara Bank