Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Key Features
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate||Starting 7.0% per annum|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,121|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Minimum Loan Amount||90% LTV on Your Gold Market Price|
|Gold Requirement||Minimum 18 Carat|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Processing Fee||1% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||Nil|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||36 Months|
|Muthoot Gold Loan Schemes||Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Advantages of Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
- The lowest rate of interest.
- Quick processing.
- Your Gold is safe and secured in a Muthoot Finance locker.
- You can use the gold loan money for any personal purpose.
- Less documentation only, No CIBIL score.
- Furthermore, Flexible repayment options as well as lower monthly outflow.
- Besides that No processing fees.
- Low or no foreclosure charges.
- Bad credit history, not an issue.
- Instant Processing and Disbursal.
- You can borrow in thousands to a crore.
You can call on 9878981144 to avail the Best Deals and Offers on Muthoot Finance Gold Loan.
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
As per the latest gold prices, Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Rate Per Gram is Rs.5,121. You can avail LTV Up to 75% of your gold. Average and the current gold price impacts the Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Per Gram the most.
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
|Updated – Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
Muthoot Finance is one of the largest Gold Loan providing companies in India which was set up in 1939. Muthoot Finance Gold Loan is one of the leading products in the Industry. Muthoot Finance is a non-banking financial company, and it has 4400 branches all over India. Furthermore, The commercial company has a good reputation, and the company is reliable too. Therefore, there is no risk of fraud at all. Muthoot finance also caters to other financial products like personal loans, but a gold loan is the most popular product. So many people get a Gold Loan to overcome their financial crisis. Therefore, even you can avail of the service of Muthoot Finance Gold Loan to overcome financial hurdles.
- Muthoot Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- Muthoot Gold Loan Per Gram is Rs. 5121
- Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Tenure is up to 36 months
- Muthoot Finance Gold Loan processing fee is 1% or Rs.1000 whichever is higher
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Features
- The gold loan is approved very easily and disbursed quickly.
- Muthoot finance charges very less processing fees for the gold loan.
- The amount of gold loan starts from Rs. 18000 and can be up to 1 Crore.
- Muthoot finance offers the facility of the pre-payment. It means that if you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan, then you can do so without any extra charges.
- Response time for the queries of the customer is speedy.
- Tenure can go up to 36 Months.
- Gold Loan Interest Rates charged by the Muthoot finance are very reasonable in comparison to the other banks. Therefore, the customer prefers only Muthoot finance over other banks.
- There is a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount sanctioned.
The company provides three-layered security of the Gold. The Gold is kept very securely in the lockers.
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Eligibility
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats (10 grams)|
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan is a loan right proposed to the Muthoot Finance borrowers wherein stocks are presented for performing the candidate’s financial requirements. The gold embellishments of the candidate are kept as collateral by the bank in the transaction for the supplies. The whole Muthoot Gold Loan method is hassle-free and straightforward to get with minimum documentation. The bank guarantees the special protection of your gold adornments until the loan is terminated.
Documents required for Applying for Muthoot Gold Loan are :
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
In general Loan on Gold, the credit is available at a low-interest rate. Moreover, the reason behind that the gold loan comes in the category of secured loans. So the gold loan interest rates are less than that of a personal loan or any other kind of loan. Though the gold loan rate keeps on changing from time to time as well as person to person.
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount or ₹1000 whichever is higher|
You can call on 9878981144 to avail the Best Deals and Offers on Muthoot Finance Gold Loan.
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Apply Online
You can apply for Muthoot Gold Loan Online. The process of application is straightforward, as well as simple.
- Visit Dialabank.
- The applicant has to fill a form Online which involve necessary information.
- You will get a call back from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts as well as to assist you in the entire process of the Gold Loan.
- The applicant can check his /her eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a gold loan.
- Submit all the documents need as proofs in the bank.
- Gold loan is approved in some minutes and disbursed within a day.
- Call us directly for any queries on 9878981144.
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
|6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Muthoot Finance Gold Loan EMI?
Your Muthoot Finance gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you have a current account with Muthoot Finance, Standing Instruction is the most loyal payment method. Your EMI sum will be credited automatically toward the end of the month to month period from the Muthoot Finance account you register.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This technique can be employed if you have a non-Muthoot Finance account and desire your EMIs to be debited consequently toward the end of the month to month cycle from this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can present post-dated EMI remittances from a non-Muthoot Finance account at your nearest Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Center. A new adaptation of PDCs should be performed immediately. It will be excellent if you note Post Dated Checks will be assembled non-ECS areas as it were.
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Contact Number
Emergency does not knock doors. Thus, You never know when you need the money that is beyond your savings. So instead of asking for money from relatives and your friends, people prefer to go for loans. And, one of the best options amongst these services is Gold Loan. The reason behind this is that Gold Loan Interest Rates are quite low in contrast to other services. Besides that, the company does not charge anything from the customer as security charges for the security of the gold ornaments.
You just need to give a call on 9878981144 to avail Muthoot Finance Gold Loan.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Muthoot Finance
Muthoot Finance doesn’t consider every type of gold ornament for Gold Loan. There are some limitations.
- The purity of the gold ornament should lie between 18 Karats to 22 Carats.
- The company accepts the Gold in the form of ornament.
- That company refuses to take raw Gold for a Gold loan.
- You can get a Muthoot Finance gold loan by using gold coins that weigh less than Grams.
Uses of Muthoot Finance Gold Loan:
- You can use this amount of loan to fulfill any of your personal needs.
- The loan amount can be used for wedding purposes.
- You can use the Muthoot Finance Gold Loan for education purposes.
- You can use this money for your business.
- You can buy a car using this amount of loan.
- Muthoot Gold Loan allows you to use the loan amount for medical purposes as well.
FAQs About Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
✅ What is Muthoot Gold Loan?
Muthoot Finance is the largest gold loan financing company in the world. Muthoot Finance Gold Loan is a lending scheme that lets you borrow money in exchange for your gold ornaments. It is a loan that is secured by and sanctioned against your pledged Gold.
✅ How can I get a Gold Loan from Muthoot?
You can get a Gold Loan from Muthoot Finance by visiting the nearest branch with your Gold and get same-day disbursement. You can also apply online at Dialabank to avail of the best deals and offers and get personalized assistance.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Muthoot?
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,121.
✅ How does Muthoot Gold Loan work?
Muthoot Gold Loan is a simple process in which you simply have to visit the nearest branch or apply online with your Gold details and basic documents. On your gold’s valuation, the company will instantly disburse the loan amount to your account.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Muthoot?
Gold loan interest rates in Muthoot Finance start at 7.0% per annum and depending upon the scheme availed, the purity of your Gold, loan amount disbursed, and tenure.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Muthoot?
You can check your gold loan status in Muthoot Finance status by logging on to their online portal or just calling them on their customer helpline number.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Muthoot Finance?
To calculate gold loan interest in Muthoot Finance just subtract your borrowed loan amount from your total payable loan amount.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Muthoot?
The maximum loan amount you can avail is up to Rs. 1 crore from Muthoot Finance.
✅ What is the loan tenure of Muthoot Gold Loan?
The loan tenure of the Muthoot Finance gold loan is a maximum of 36 months depending on the requirements.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on Muthoot Gold Loan?
A Processing Fee of about 1% of the Principal Loan Amount is applicable to Muthoot gold loan.
✅ What are the charges for renewal in Muthoot Gold Loan?
The charge for renewal in Muthoot Gold loan is minimal for renewal of already existing Gold Loan for next tenure.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Muthoot Gold Loan?
The charges for prepayment in Muthoot Finance is NIL.
✅ How to renew Muthoot Gold Loan Online?
Renew your Muthoot Finance Gold Loan by merely visiting the nearest branch. The Gold submitted will be revalued, and new loan terms will be decided based on the same. You will then provide a renewal form, and once everything is processed, a small renewal fee will be charged for your loan to be renewed for a new tenure.
✅ How to Pay Muthoot Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay your Muthoot Finance Gold Loan online through net banking and debit cards on their online portal. You can also use your Paytm account to make these payments.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Muthoot Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you cannot pay the interest on Muthoot gold loan for 3 months the Company will be prompt to send you reminders of your pending dues. If the payment requests go unheard, a legal notice will be sent demanding the repayment. Defaulting will brand your loan with an NPA tag and gives the company the right to recover the amount through the sale of your pledged asset, that is, your gold ornaments. You can also face strict action under the law.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Muthoot Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Muthoot Gold Loan by visiting the nearest branch of Muthoot Finance and applying for the same.
✅ How to pay Muthoot Gold Loan through Credit Card?
Paying Muthoot gold loan through a credit card is not authentic and legal as per RBI’s guidelines.