About Home Loan Chennai
An essential aspect to keep in mind while constructing a new house is the financial estimate for the expenditure for the material and labor.
Keeping aside, all concern about money, Home Loan is a convenient solution to obtain the monetary amount required for all these expenses. This loan demands the property as collateral.
Home Loan Chennai Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
Why Home Loan Chennai?
- Guarantees stress-free dispensation.
- Loan sanction prior to property selection.
- Property analysis.
- Trouble-free documentation
- Widest collection of accepted projects.
- Eye-catching Home Loan Interest Rate.
- They also provide the option to the customer to avail the interest rate on their home loan as partly fixed and partly floating.
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of home loan eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
Common Documents Required For Home Loan Chennai
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof :Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Chennai is the capital city of Tamil Nadu state, formerly known as Madras. It is located on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal. The whole economy of Chennai revolves around automobiles, computers, IT and manufacturing industries. It is also the cultural center of South India.
|Other Leading Loan Options in Chennai (Click to Apply)|
|Gold Loan Chennai||Car Loan Chennai||Personal Loan Chennai|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 Understand your loan eligibility:
- 2 Common Documents Required For Home Loan Chennai
- 3 Chennai is the capital city of Tamil Nadu state, formerly known as Madras. It is located on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal. The whole economy of Chennai revolves around automobiles, computers, IT and manufacturing industries. It is also the cultural center of South India.