All About Home Loan Pune
Home Loan Pune acts as an advantage especially for people planning to buy a house of their dreams. The provision of loan comes as a fabulous option enabling people to plan the house of your dreams. Applying for a home loan takes a lot of consideration and is a long term process.
Home Loan Pune Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
- It is available at affordable interest rates.
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of Home Loan Pune eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof :Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Pune is the one of the biggest metropolis cities in India and the second largest city in the state of Maharashtra. It is situated 560meter above sea level on the Deccan plateau at the right bank of Mutha River. Pune is the cultural capital of Maharashtra.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Home Loan Pune
- 1.1 Understand your loan eligibility for Home Loan Pune:
- 1.2 Home Loan Pune Common Documents Required :
- 1.3 Pune is the one of the biggest metropolis cities in India and the second largest city in the state of Maharashtra. It is situated 560meter above sea level on the Deccan plateau at the right bank of Mutha River. Pune is the cultural capital of Maharashtra.