All About Home Loan Surat
It takes the whole lifetime to arrange suitable funds for fulfilling the dream for buying own house. Home Loan is the best financial option that serves the purpose of buying the house at reasonable rates of interest. Thus, Home Loan Surat is the best reason to give a reason of a smile to your family.
Home Loan Surat Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
- One can acquire the Loan amount ranging from 10 lakhs to one crore.
- It is sanctioned for a period of 15 to 20 years.
- It is the best way to convert the dream of owning a home into reality.
- It is a secured loan that demands to place a security with the lender.
- Loan sanction prior to property selection.
- Stretchy repayment options.
- Safe document storage.
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of Home Loan Surat eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Surat is the second largest city of Gujarat and has a population of around 4.5 million people. Considered to be the eighth most densely inhabited city, Surat registered a GDP escalation rate of 10.5% in the last seven years.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Home Loan Surat
- 1.1 Understand your loan eligibility for Home Loan Surat:
- 1.2 Common Documents Required For Home Loan
- 1.3 Surat is the second largest city of Gujarat and has a population of around 4.5 million people. Considered to be the eighth most densely inhabited city, Surat registered a GDP escalation rate of 10.5% in the last seven years.