All About Home Loan Hyderabad
Best Offer @ 10% p.a. – Check your Offer (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 022 600 11 600
There are many people who are suffering from paying monthly rents for housing accommodation. Now you don’t need to pay any more rents. With the help of Home Loans, you can build up your own house and fulfill your desire of owning your own home. Home debts provide finance to all the individuals who wish to build up their home.
Home Loan Hyderabad Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of home loan eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm, then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Hyderabad, the capital of Andhra Pradesh, is well known by the name of “Sobriquet Town of Pearls”. It has its name registered in the list of one of the largest cities in India with a place of 650 square kilometre having a population of around 6,809,970 people in the city and 7,749,334 people in the metropolitan place, making the fourth most populated city in the nation.
|Other Leading Loan Options in Bangalore (Click to Apply)|
|Gold Loan Hyderabad||Car Loan Hyderabad||Personal Loan Hyderabad|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Home Loan Hyderabad
- 1.1 Understand your loan eligibility:
- 1.2 Common Documents Required For Home Loan
- 1.3 Hyderabad, the capital of Andhra Pradesh, is well known by the name of “Sobriquet Town of Pearls”. It has its name registered in the list of one of the largest cities in India with a place of 650 square kilometre having a population of around 6,809,970 people in the city and 7,749,334 people in the metropolitan place, making the fourth most populated city in the nation.