All about Home Loan Jaipur
Best Offer @ 10% p.a. – Check your Offer (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 0141 600 11 60
Purchasing a house is certainly a tough task as it requires a huge amount of money which most people lack. You can take help from Home Loans, which have made life easier. With the help of home debts, you can now build up your home. Moreover, the tenure period for home finance is 15 to 20 years.
Home Loan Jaipur Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
- Loan from any headquarters for acquisition of home everywhere in India.
- Loan sanction prior to property selection.
- Property analysis.
- Trouble-free documentation.
- Widest collection of accepted projects.
- Eye-catching Home Loan Interest Rate.
All Home finance companies refer to their EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of Home Loan Jaipur eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
- Valid Address Proof: Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof: Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement.
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant.
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years.
- Income tax assessment order.
- Profit and loss details for last few years.
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Jaipur, the largest city in Rajasthan was founded on 18 November 1727 and has been named after the creator of the city, Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. Today 3.1 million people reside in Jaipur. Jaipur is universally known as the PINK CITY of India.
|Other Leading Loan Options in Jaipur (Click to Apply)|
|Gold Loan Jaipur||Car Loan Jaipur||Personal Loan Jaipur|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Home Loan Jaipur
- 1.1 Understand your loan eligibility:
- 1.2 Common Documents Required For Home Loan
- 1.3 Jaipur, the largest city in Rajasthan was founded on 18 November 1727 and has been named after the creator of the city, Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. Today 3.1 million people reside in Jaipur. Jaipur is universally known as the PINK CITY of India.