Call us on 98 78 98 11 66
About Home Loan Secunderabad
There are three basic necessities of life-food, shelter and clothing. The time has changed from the dwelling caves to most civilized ones. House is a place for comfort and survival. It is a very cozy place to live in.
However, it needs a huge amount of money to buy your dream house. Home Loan is the option that comes into your rescue to fulfill your dream at affordable rates of interest.
Home Loan Secunderabad Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
Why Apply for Home Loan Secunderbad?
- It involves quick procedures and fast processing.
- One can acquire the Loan amount ranging from 10 lakhs to one crore.
- It is sanctioned for a period of 15 to 20 years.
- It is the best way to convert the dream of owning a home into reality.
- It is a secured loan that demands to place a security with the lender.
Eligibility for Home Loan Secunderabad
Understand your loan eligibility:
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of home loan eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
Documents for Home Loan Secunderabad
Common Documents Required For Home Loan
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Secunderabad or Sikandar-a-Bad is famous as the twin city of Hyderabad. It sites in Andhra Pradesh state. It has large army and air force, thus making it on of the list of largest cantonments in India.
Special Note: Bank does not provide Home Loan or Loan Against Property to B Khata Property.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.