Call us on 033 600 11 600
About Home Loan Kolkata
Are you thinking of relocating and settling your life by getting a new home for your family? Your budget may not allow you to fulfill your desire. This should not be a problem for you anymore, Home Loans now provide huge finance to individuals to build up their own home.
Home Loan Kolkata Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
Why Apply for Home Loan Kolkata?
- Guarantees stress-free dispensation.
- Loan sanction prior to property selection.
- Property analysis.
- Trouble-free documentation
- Widest collection of accepted projects.
- Eye-catching Home Loan Interest Rate.
- They also provide the option to the customer to avail the interest rate on their home loan as partly fixed and partly floating.
Eligibility for Home Loan Kolkata
Understand your loan eligibility:
All Home finance companies refer to their EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of home loan eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
Documents for Home Loan Kolkata
Common Documents Required For Home Loan
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Kolkata is the capital of West Bengal, India. The city has some of the ancient ports and historical buildings. After Mumbai and Delhi, Kolkata has the maximum trade and industrial output in India.
|Other Leading Loan Options in Bangalore (Click to Apply)|
|Gold Loan Kolkata||Car Loan Kolkata||Personal Loan Kolkata|
Special Note: Bank does not provide Home Loan or Loan Against Property to B Khata Property.