All about Home Loan Cochin
Best Offer @ 10% p.a. – Check your Offer (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 98 78 98 11 66
If you need finance to buy a new home, then you can consider availing a Home Loan. It is a scheme that provides financial support to the people for buying their home. The loan is secured in nature and requires a property to pledge as collateral with the lender.
Home Loan Cochin Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
- It involves quick procedures and fast processing.
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of Home Loan Cochin eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Cochin is a beautiful city, and the major port city in the Western Coast of India and is the district in the state of Kerala. Cochin has been the major centre of Indian spice trade for many centuries. And the city is referred as commercial capital of Kerala. Cochin ranks among the major seaports, being one of the safest and quality harbors in the Indian Ocean.
|Other Leading Loan Options in Cochin (Click to Apply)|
|Gold Loan Cochin||Car Loan Cochin||Personal Loan Cochin|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Home Loan Cochin
- 1.1 Understand your loan eligibility:
- 1.2 Common Documents Required For Home Loan
- 1.3 Cochin is a beautiful city, and the major port city in the Western Coast of India and is the district in the state of Kerala. Cochin has been the major centre of Indian spice trade for many centuries. And the city is referred as commercial capital of Kerala. Cochin ranks among the major seaports, being one of the safest and quality harbors in the Indian Ocean.