About Home Loan Delhi
The primary measure to be followed while buying a land for estate, renovating the existing home or acquiring a pre-built property, is to estimate while the total expenditure suits our pocket or not.
A Home Loan is a suitable scheme for the arrangement of monetary support for the estate expenses. It is a secured form of loan as it demands property for its security.
Home Loan Delhi Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
Features of Home Loan Delhi
- Loan from any headquarters for acquisition of home everywhere in India.
- Loan sanction prior to property selection.
- Stretchy repayment options.
- Safe document storage.
- Broad series of Home Loan Products.
All Home finance companies refer to their EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of home loan eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
Common Documents Required For Home Loan Delhi
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Delhi, the nationalized capitals India’s second most crowded city after Mumbai, and the biggest city in terms of area. With residents above 22 million in 2011, the capital is also the fourth-largest city in the world. Delhi has been a capital of various kingdoms.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.