PNB Personal Loan Key Features Jun 04 2023
|Age Criteria||21 – 60 years (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL Score||Minimum 750 or above|
|PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate||8.95% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs. 1606|
|Tenure||12 to 84 months|
|PNB Personal Loan Processing Fee||1%|
|Part Payment Charges||NIL|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 10 Lakh|
PNB Personal Loan Rate of Interest
Today, PNB Personal loan interest rates are 8.95%p.a, with the lowest rates offered to the existing customers of the bank with a strong CIBIL Score and those working with reputed corporate with a stable employment history. PNB also runs special schemes for defence, armed forces, and government employees. The personal loan interest rate for government employees and defence personnel is different from private salaried employees.
PNB Personal Loan Status
Now stay updated with the status of your loan. Simply just enter the required details and keep track of it at any stage. Just by entering the Applicant Name, Proposal Number, or mobile number, you will simply stay updated with your loan status.
PNB Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for a personal loan:
|CIBIL Score Criteria||750 and Above|
|Age Criteria||21-60 years|
|Income Criteria||Rs 25000/month|
PNB Personal Loan Fees, Interest Rate, and Other Charges
|PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate||8.95% per annum|
|PNB Personal Loan Processing Charges||1% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||36 months: 2% of loan principal outstanding”}”>NIL|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||As per bank terms|
|Floating Rate of Interest||Not Applicable|
PNB Personal Loan Documents Required
You will need the following documents when applying for PNB Personal Loan:
|Form||Duly filled application form|
|Proof of Identity||Copy of:
Voter ID Card
Proof of Ad
|Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
|Proof of Income|| ITR: Last two Assessment years
Salary Slip: Last 6 months
Bank Statement: Last 3 months
PNB Personal Loan EMI Calculator
PNB Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|PNB||8.95%||12 to 84 months||Up to Rs. 10 lakh / Up to 1% of the loan amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||10.49% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Private Bank||10.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Other Loan Products from PNB
|PNB Gold Loan||PNB Car Loan||PNB Home Loan||PNB Business Loan|
|PNB TWL||PNB LAP||PNB Credit Card||PNB Education Loan|
Why should you apply for a Personal Loan from PNB with Dialabank?
Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline, and we are a team of professionals that thrive on delivering the best financial products catered to your needs. With Dialabank, you get a trustworthy partner to help you with your financial problems.
How to Calculate EMIs for PNB Personal Loan
The following information will be required to calculate your PNB’s Personal Loan EMI:
- Amount of the Loan
- Rate of Interest
Put these values in the calculator below and find your monthly EMIs.
PNB Personal Loan Processing Time
A personal loan from PNB takes about a week or two to get processed. For existing customers of PNB, the processing time is reduced to a measly 48-72 hours.
PNB Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
PNB provides you with a foreclosure facility on your personal loan without any charges. You can pay back your personal loan when you have the required funds.
Documents Required for Preclosure of Personal Loan
Generally, the following documents are required to foreclose your PNB personal loan:
- A valid photo identity proof
- Loan Account Statement
- Cheque/ demand draft/ cash to make the payment
PNB Personal Loan Foreclosure Benefits
Given below are a few key benefits of foreclosing your PNB personal loan:
Foreclosure / Full Prepayment
- Helps you save on the overall interest payout.
- Frees you from the burden of regular loan repayments.
- It enables you to save on the interest component.
- You also have the advantage of either paying a reduced EMI amount or having a shorter loan tenure.
PNB Prepayment Facility
PNB also offers a prepayment facility to help the customers pay off the entire outstanding or a part of it. If you have a surplus amount of money in hand and meeting the below criteria then you can pay a part of your principal outstanding amount to reduce the same. This will also help in saving interest accrued on the principal amount. Know more about this facility below.
- Prepayment will be allowed subject to the successful payment of the first 12 EMIs
- Prepayment will be allowed a maximum of twice during the entire tenure of the loan
- Prepayment is allowed only once a year
- At any point in time, the prepayment will not exceed 25% of Principal Outstanding
Charges to be paid on Prepayment
- 13-24 Months – 4% of the outstanding loan balance
- 25-36 Months – 3% of the outstanding loan balance
- More than 36 Months – 2% of the outstanding loan balance
Pre Calculated EMI for PNB Personal Loan
|Rate||5 Yrs||4 Yrs||3 Yrs|
*Note – All EMIs are calculated for a Loan Amount of Rs. 1 Lakh.
PNB Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
PNB offers Personal Loan for Salaried Employees at attractive rates of interest. The amount that you get a loan depends on the Company that you work for, The take-home salary of the employee, and the city of residence of the employee. PNB offers these loans for a tenure of 12-84 months and provides instant approval along with funds to pre-approved customers.
PNB Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
PNB Personal Loan for Self Employees is a loan product offered to self-employed individuals and in need of funds. The bank provides them with attractive rates of interest on their personal loan and tenure of 12-60 months. However, as compared to Salaried Employees, you have to present more documents here as you need to provide the bank with sufficient documents related to your business to prove its continuity as well as your steady income.
PNB Personal Loan for TCS Employees
- Exclusive personal loans with a reasonable interest rate of 11.25% p.a.
- EMI for personal loans starts at Rs.2075 per lakh when terms and conditions are met.
- The hassle-free documentation process for TCS employees.
- Pre-approved personal loans for eligible TCS employees.
- Interest rate starting at 11.99% p.a for superbike loans.
- Great offers on home loans with an interest rate of 9.45% p.a and discount interest rate for women at Rs.9.40% p.a.
PNB Moratorium Process
The process to stop your loan EMIs at PNB is as follows-
- Visit the PNB website or use the mobile app
- Click on the link where the option of moratorium period is popping out
- On the application page, mention your registered mobile number, name, email address
- After that enter your date of birth and select the type of loan
- Enter your loan number and mention your EMI amount
- Then make a decision and choose a suitable service
- Click on the EMI deferment option that says I agree to pay the accrued interest on the outstanding balance
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The bank will check the details thoroughly and process your moratorium request
- You’ll be given a reference upon the successful completion of the process. on your registered mobile number and email address
However, if you don’t want to defer EMI, you must click on the second option after the deferment option. This will ensure EMI payments are as scheduled with no extra interest charged on them.
- and select the defer option if your answer is yes otherwise your EMI debited as it was doing in the past
PNB representatives can also get in touch with you via WhatsApp or call regarding the moratorium process.
PNB Personal Loan Special Pricing
If a customer is looking for INR 15 lakh of the loan amount or more than that below rates would be applicable.
|Loan Amount||IRR||Processing Fee (+GST)|
|Loan amount >=15 lakh*||10.50%||INR 3999|
*Terms & conditions apply
This offer is not applicable for Top-up/ Enhancement/ Existing loan amount closure.
If a customer is looking for a Balance transfer and a fresh loan of above INR 10 lakh above, the below offer is available.
|NTH||Loan Amount||IRR||Processing Fee (+GST)|
|>=50000||Loan amount >=10 lakh*||10.50%||INR 3999|
*Terms & conditions apply
- Not applicable on Existing loan closure
- Not applicable for Credit card BT
How to Manage Personal Loan
Here are the 4 tips that will help you manage your loans:
1. Pay On Time
The first step is to avoid late fees and penalties. The best way to do that is by paying your monthly payments on time every month. This also hits the credit score. These are needless and all too common consequences that will work against your financial condition.
If you have just taken a personal loan or are about to, the best way to manage your loan is by making a monthly payment on your loan as soon as you receive the loan. By being a payment ahead of your instalment plan you will have a buffer against a missed payment.
2. Pay More Than Your Minimum
Paying beforehand is a good option for managing your plans but paying a little extra every month keeps you ahead of your loan term and provides you with some other financial bonuses.
Moreover, paying extra on your loan reduces the length of the repayment plan. This will help you clear the debt and allows you to regain your financial independence sooner. It will also reduce the rate of interest you owe and thus, saving you money in the long run.
Paying off your debts faster also leads to an improvement in your credit score. A lower credit score will benefit you in several ways, like dropping down payments and rates of interest.
3. Consolidate Your Loans
For debtors managing multiple personal loans, consolidation could be the best way to simplify your debt repayment. Debt Consolidation is when you take a large loan to repay all the other loans you have taken. So, instead of paying multiple lenders every month with different rates of interest and needs, one can make a single payment to one provider.
Debt Consolidation is helpful if you can save an interest rate on a new loan that is lower than the average interest rate of the earlier loans. The only disadvantage that lies here is that one will likely end up having to reimburse the debt quicker than before. Before consolidating your debt, make sure that you can make the payments on a new loan. This may also help to reimburse large portions of your loans on credit rather than with a single loan, consolidating it into more controllable pieces.
4. Credit Score
Last but not the least, always keep a close watch on your credit score while reimbursing a personal loan. The credit score plays a major role in finances and has an important relationship with the loans taken out. How you manage your loans is reflected in your credit score. On the other hand, falling behind on your payments will subordinate the credit score. Thus, a higher credit score is important.
Different Personal Loan Offers by PNB
PNB Marriage Loan
This scheme’s objective is to make financial assistance available to the general public for their personal needs that may include marriage and other expenses. A maximum amount of Rs. 10 lakhs can be availed under this scheme.
PNB Doctor Loan
This loan is for medical professionals and doctors to help them meet their personal and professional needs. An amount of a maximum of Rs. 15 lakhs can be availed under the scheme at attractive interest rates.
PNB Personal Loan for Government Employees
Government employees enjoy a string of benefits; easy and affordable personal loans are one of them. Government employees can apply for a personal loan to meet their personal needs at lower rates of interest.
State and Central Government Officers:
|Government Officer Division A (GA) and Division B (GB)||NTH>24k||2%||16.75%|
PNB Personal Loan for Pensioners
This scheme is for all the pensioners that draw their pensions through PNB to help them meet their personal and medical expenses. A maximum loan of Rs. 10 lakhs is sanctioned under this scheme.
PNB Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer is the process of transferring your existing personal loan with another bank to a new lender. Your new lender pays your previous loan and gives you a fresh loan with better interest rates and tenure.
PNB Personal Loan Top Up
Sometimes, after you take a personal loan, you might need additional funds to meet your expenses. In this case, you can apply for a top-up on your existing personal loan.
PNB Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Scheme
PNB Bank Personal Loan Offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, you are provided with a loan amount as an overdraft facility. It works like a Credit Card, where you can spend your Personal Loan Amount as you want anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit.
In the PNB Bank Personal Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
PNB Home Renovation Loan
For individuals who want to get their homes redesigned, PNB provides home redesign credit. This individual loan will fund the required repairs or assist the applicant in purchasing new fittings, appliances, and furniture for their home. Some of the PNB Home Renovation Loan’s essential highlights are:
- The funding cost of the Home Improvement Loan from PNB starts at as low as 11.25 percent.
- People could be qualified to have their home remodelled for an advance amount of Rs. 20 Lakh
- PNB’s home remodels credit needs zero paperwork, rendering the whole advance period free of bother.
- The advance amount is generally credited to the record within 72 hours until the bank prefers your application.
PNB Holiday Loan
The Holiday Loan of PNB will help you with a minor issue in planning your dream get-away. This individual PNB advance will subsidize various expenses related to excursions, including booking travel tickets, hotel facilities, guided tours, and so on. The main highlights of the PNB Holiday Loan are:
- Holiday loan financing costs start at 11.25 percent p.a.
- You can do a measure of up to Rs 20 Lakh without a lot of a stretch profit, so your dream excursion will not be ruined because of a monetary crunch.
- Streamlined and minimal paperwork ensures the basic and clear financing of your get-away.
- Brisk planning and disbursement of progress that is specifically attributed to your record.
PNB Fresher Funding
In either case, a dominant part of insecure individual credits is based on individuals with a customary pay PNB’s Fresher Funding is outstanding. This PNB credit alternative is intended to assist freshers, such as continuing alumni searching for their first job, for example. Some significant highlights of individual credit from PNB Fresher Funding are as follows:
- Amount of credit up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- Candidates must be 21 years of age, at any rate.
- The speed of interest for Fresher Funding depends on the candidate’s profile, the financial record/score, the candidate’s age, and region.
NRI Personal Loan
PNB provides a person advance specifically for NRIs, recognizing the necessities and dreams of NRIs. An Indian inhabitant should be the primary advance nominee, and a nearby family member must be the co-candidate NRI. The following highlights include the Individual Loan for NRIs.
- PNB provides individual NRI advances of up to Rs. 10 lakh with adaptable end-use advances.
- NRI Personal Loan funding costs start at 15.49 percent p.a.
- A residence of as long as three years is included in the credit.
Pre-closure of PNB Personal Loan
PNB allows the borrowers to pre-pay their personal loan after the completion of a specific time period at some additional foreclosure charges. However, there are a few Yes personal loan preclosure criteria that you need to meet to close the account.
- Preclosure of your PNB personal loan will be allowed any time during the entire loan tenure after at least 1 instalment is paid by the borrower.
- For pre-paying or pre-closing your PNB personal loan, you will have to repay the total outstanding amount along with all other applicable charges
- You have to pay 5% of the loan amount that is outstanding after the payment of the EMIs along with taxes before closing your personal loan as preclosure charges.
PNB Personal Loan Process Steps
Step 1: Determine your requirement.
Figure out why you need a Personal Loan and how much you need. For example, you may need a loan to fund your wedding or to renovate your home. And you may need just Rs. 1 lac or Rs. 10 lac.
Step 2: Check loan eligibility
Once you know how much you need, you should check whether you are eligible. You can visit the PNB Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria online, to find out how much you can borrow as a Personal Loan. PNB offers loans up to Rs. 40 lac.
Step 3: Calculate monthly instalments –
Use an online EMI tool to calculate your approximate loan repayments every month. You can modify the interest rate and tenure to match your monthly income, like on the PNB Personal Loan EMI Calculator. PNB offers pocket-friendly EMIs on all its Personal Loans starting at Rs. 2149 per lac * (T&C).
Step 4: Approach the bank –
You can apply for a Personal Loan with PNB in various ways: Via Net Baning, online on the PNB website, at an ATM, or by visiting a branch.
Step 5: Submit documents -.
Next, find out what documents are required for a Personal Loan. You will usually need income proof (bank statements, salary slips or IT returns), address proof, and ID proof. Hand over copies of your Personal Loan documents at the bank.
Wait for funds to be remitted to your account. PNB disburses funds for pre-approved loans to customers in 10 seconds*, and for non-PNB Bank customers in 4 hours*.
That’s how to get a Personal Loan in 5 easy steps!
PNB Personal Loan Prepayment Charges
If you are a salaried applicant, you can pre-pay your PNB Personal Loan only after paying 12 equated monthly instalments completely.
The pre-payment charges for salaried applicants are as follows:
- 4% of the outstanding principal amount for 13 to 24 months.
- 5% of the outstanding principal amount for 25 to 36 months.
- 2% of the outstanding principal amount for more than 36 months.
How to Apply for PNB Personal Loan?
Availing a personal loan is very simple; all you have to do is to:
- Visit Dialabank and fill the application form.
- You will get a call from us.
- Our experts will guide you through the entire process and tell you the details of the loan.
The Personal Loan Verification Process
The following main measures are included in the verification process for a personal loan:
Step 1: Your preferred lender receives your online loan application after submitting your online application on the Dialabank website / Dialabank App.
Step 2: The lender’s representative will contact you to check the details of the application and arrange for the documentation needed for your loan application to be picked up.
Step 3: The personal loan application is accepted after the records have been obtained and successfully checked.
Stage 4: The loan is disbursed once the borrower signs the loan agreement.
How to Login to the PNB Portal
- Check the official website of PNB.
- Click on ‘Login’ in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Using your User ID and Password or reported mobile number to log in
How to Check Your Loan Statement
By following the means given below, clients can download the bank’s very own credit proclamation:
- Visit the bank’s official site.
- Select ‘Link’ and choose ‘Administration Requests’ from the drop-down list.
- On the following page that opens, click ‘Individual Loan Linked’ under the ‘Advances’ menu.
- First, click on ‘Solicitation for Loan Account Statement’.
- To profit from the bank’s very own credit explanation, log in using your User ID and the hidden word or using your enlisted flexible number and OTP.
PNB Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the cross-country lockout antagonistically influenced multiple borrowers. A multi-month ban on various term advances was declared to moderate its effect to a particular degree. PNB announced the RBI-commanded one-time gain of PNB’s individual credit reconstruction after the half-year ban had expired.
This instrument is intended to offer relief to those borrowers who cannot begin repayment of their usual EMI due to the pandemic’s continuing money-related difficulties.
The PNB’s credit target system proposes an additional ban of as long as two years or an extension in the existing reimbursement time period to decrease EMI instalments from month to month.
As a primary concern, it is imperative that the rebuilding of your PNB individual credit will result in additional premium charges well beyond those of the first advance. Consequently, if anything else fails with the intention of not ending up defaulting on your great credit, this relief instrument can only be used.
PNB Customer Care
Customers can contact the PNB customer care via any of the following means:
- By Phone: You can call PNB on 9878981166 (toll-free)
- Callback Request: You can also request a call back by visiting the bank’s website
- Online Chatbot: You can also get your queries answered by the iPal chatbot online
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearby PNB branch to get your queries.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
In applying for a personal advance on the Dialabank platform, there are numerous points of interest. Some of them are provided underneath:
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: Anytime and wherever you can get to the Dialabank platform, and in this way, apply for an individual advance whenever your home or office is relaxed.
- Multiple moneylenders on a solitary stage: Dialabank empowers you to receive individual credit deals on a solitary stage from different scheduled loan specialists and removes the need to visit various bank sites or branches.
- Know EMI in a split second: With the individual advance EMI calculator, you can check the EMIs you would be paying on an individual credit even before applying for one. It will help you acquire the suitable sum that you can without much of a stretch reimburse and have a helpful reimbursement plan.
- Liberated from cost: Additionally, you are not needed to pay any charges when you apply for an individual advance on Dialabank.
How to get the best offer on PNB Personal Loan?
You can get the best personal loan interest rates from PNB subject to an assessment of your loan amount, salary, other obligation company you work with, and loan tenure. The following factors determine the personal loan rate of interest you can expect to get from PNB:
How does PNB Personal Loan Work?
Here is the process:
|Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||11% to 22.5%|
|A representative example of the total cost of the loan, including all applicable fees||
Here is an illustration of the total cost of the loan:
Total amount borrowed: ₹ 1,00,000
Time period: 12 Months to 60 Months
PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate: 10.50% to 22.00%
Processing Fee payable to Upto ₹ 2,500
Fee payable to MyLoanCare: NIL
Total Monthly Cost – From ₹ 2,149 for 60 Months ₹ 1,00,000 loan at 10.50% (lowest rate, longest time period) to ₹ 9,359 for 12 Months ₹ 1,00,000 loan at 22.00% (highest rate, shortest time period). This is inclusive of principal repayment.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of charge including all applicable fees: 11% to 22.5%
Total cost payable over loan tenure: ₹ 8,278 for 12 Months loan to ₹ 31,463 for 60
Some important angles that you should consider when applying for an individual PNB credit are given below:
- When applying for a personal advance, it is nice to review your financial evaluation in any situation. A good credit evaluation builds up your credit endorsement chances and can cause you to benefit from an individual advance on better terms.
- It is wise to think about the cost of an individual credit (premium expense and all fair expenditures and charges) provided by various moneylenders on Dialabank.com before deciding on a particular bank.
- Acquire as per the ability to need and reimbursement. Try not to gain just because you’re willing to get a higher number. It just adds to the cost of your advantage and has not many benefits over the long haul.
- Try not to apply for individual advances concurrently with separate moneylenders. This shows that you are ready for credit and raises the number of complicated demands for your credit report, which can have an antagonistic impact on your credit rating.
FAQs About PNB Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for PNB Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan with PNB either by visiting the nearest branch of PNB or through a simple form submission with Dialabank. With us, you get the convenience to apply from anywhere and get quick online approval.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for PNB Personal Loan?
PNB Personal Loan interest rate is 8.95% Per annum.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from PNB?
You should be at least 21 years old to apply for a personal loan with PNB.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from PNB?
The maximum age for availing of a personal loan from PNB is 60 years.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for PNB Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for PNB Personal Loan is Rs 50000.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for PNB Personal Loan?
PNB allows you to take a maximum loan amount of Rs. 10 lakhs under the personal loan scheme. Doctors, however, can avail of a maximum of Rs. 15 lakhs.
✅ What are the documents required for PNB Personal Loan?
Aadhaar card/Voter ID, PAN card, salary slips/ITR, and two recently clicked photographs are required for a personal loan from PNB.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for PNB Personal Loan?
PNB charges a processing fee of 1% of the Loan Amount for the personal loan.
✅ How to get PNB Personal Loan for Self Employed?
PNB has special offers for self-employed borrowers to help them meet their financial needs. You will have to provide the ITR files of the last three years as your income proof.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for PNB Personal Loan?
The maximum tenure period for a personal loan from PNB is 60 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for PNB Personal Loan?
You should have a CIBIL score of at least 750 or above for availing of a personal loan from PNB.
✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for PNB Personal Loan?
You can check for your pre-approved personal loan offers from PNB through Dialabank. All you have to do is fill the form, and we will check all the offers for you and get back to you to help you choose the best one.
✅ How to calculate EMI for PNB Personal Loan?
You can use the EMI calculator available at Dialabank’s website to calculate your personal loan EMIs from PNB.
✅ How to pay PNB Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from PNB are automatically deducted from your bank account every month. You can also use the net-banking facility of PNB to pay for your personal loan.
✅ How to close PNB Personal Loan?
You will have first to pay all the outstanding personal loan amounts and then contact the PNB branch to receive your no dues certificate.
✅ How to check PNB Personal Loan Status?
You will need the visit the PNB branch in person to know the status of your personal loan. Alternatively, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form to let us do the hard work for you.
✅ How to close PNB Personal Loan Online?
Closing of personal loan from PNB involves the following steps:
- Visit the net-banking page of PNB.
- Login using your details.
- Pay for your personal loan and save the transaction receipt.
✅ How to pay PNB Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMI can be paid using the net-banking services of PNB. Dialabank lets you compare offers and deals from different banks to choose the best, low-EMI personal loan. All you have to do is fill a simple form, and we will do the rest for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in PNB?
To check the personal loan balance in PNB, you will need to contact the customer care number of PNB. If you are looking for low-interest personal loans, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer, and we will do the hard work for you.
✅ How to download PNB Personal Loan Statement?
The personal loan statement of PNB can be downloaded using the PNB mobile banking app. You can visit the online platform of Dialabank and fill a simple form to compare and know about all the offers that we have for you.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in PNB Bank?
If you need a top-up on your personal loan from PNB, you will have to visit the bank branch and contact the loan officer. You can also fill a simple form with Dialabank at Personal Loan Top Up and leave the rest to us.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my PNB Personal Loan EMIs?
PNB may charge you with penal interest if you fail to pay your personal loan EMIs. You can apply for a balance transfer using Dialabank to get low-interest personal loans that will not put a hole in your pocket.
✅ What relaxation scheme and moratorium PNB provides concerning Personal Loan due to Covid 19?
The PNB’s credit target system proposes an additional ban of as long as two years or an extension in the existing reimbursement time period to decrease EMI instalments from month to month. As a primary concern, it is imperative that the rebuilding of your PNB individual credit will result in additional premium charges well beyond those of the first advance.
✅ How to find the PNB Personal Loan account number?
You will need to contact your PNB loan branch to know your personal loan account number. You may also fill out the form available at Dialabank and let us do all the work for you.
✅ What is the PNB Personal Loan closure procedure?
- Just go to the bank with the documents.
- Write a letter for pre-closure of the PNB Personal loan account.
- Pay the pre-closure charges as per PNB Personal Loan.
✅ What are PNB Personal Loan preclosure charges?
PNB Personal Loan preclosure charges are Nil.
✅ What is the PNB Personal Loan overdraft scheme?
To simplify the process and provide you with a hassle-free service while processing an overdraft scheme at PNB Personal Loan is provided, it gives you an online way to get your own overdraft, also known as Smartdraft – Overdraft Against Salary. You do not need to visit bank branches and go through a boring process. Just log in to PNB online banking portal, and from there you can fill out a simple form and get an overdraft under your name.
✅ What is PNB Bank Personal Loan maximum tenure?
PNB Bank Personal loan maximum tenure is 60 months.
✅ What is PNB Bank Personal Loan minimum tenure?
PNB Bank Personal Loan minimum tenure is 12 months.
✅ What is the PNB Bank Personal Loan customer care number?
The customers get in touch with the bank via call on 9878981166.