About PNB Personal Loan
A Personal Loan from PNB comes under the category of an unsecured loan. In such a loan the borrower does not have to mortgage any of his assets with the bank. Banks have certain criteria to check the eligibility of the borrower. Salary slips, job location, and the credit score are some of the crucial information a bank considers before sanctioning the loan. A Personal Loan is a multipurpose loan; the borrower can use Punjab National Bank Personal Loan amount according to his needs. Punjab National Bank Personal Loan is disbursed hassle-free and in no time at all.
|PNB Personal Loan at a Glance|
|Interest Rate||Starts at 12%|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||₹2224 for a tenure of 60 months|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
Who Can Apply for PNB Personal Loan?
- Defense Personnel, CRPF, CISF, BSF, ITBP.
- Central/ State government employees/ PSUs and all reputed companies
- Professionally qualified Doctors such as, MBBS, BDS and having an annual income of Rs 4 lakh & above are also eligible for a personal loan from PNB.
Benefits of PNB Personal Loan
- Best interest rates: PNB provides with the best interest rates in the market. It has one of the lowest interest rates and if you are an internal customer, then the bank also gives you some concession on the rate of interest.
- A Loan without any collateral: Punjab National Bank Personal Loan is an unsecured loan. PNB does not ask for any collateral from the borrower. So, you don’t need to mortgage your assets for the finances.
- Hassle-free Documentation: You can get Punjab National Bank Personal Loan with minimal documentation and quick processing. The bank needs some basic documents from the borrower like identity proof, address proof, income proof, etc.
- Quick Loan Approval: Punjab National Bank Personal Loan is easily sanctioned within 48-72 hours. After verification of the documents given, the loan gets disbursed within 24 hours of verification.
- Multipurpose finance: Punjab National Bank Personal Loan can be used for any purpose of the borrower like paying off old bills, home renovation, wedding, financing travel tours, etc.
- Loan tenure: PNB gives its customers up to 60 months to return the amount. So, you can be tension free and pay back the amount with ease.
PNB Personal Loan Documentation
Self Employed People
Last 3 months salary slips & last 6 months bank statement
ITR of a minimum of 2.5 lakhs for the last 3 years
Identity Proof: Aadhar Card/Pan Card/VoterId/ Driving License/ Passport
Address Proof: Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id /Passport/Driver License and if the person is living in a rented apartment then rental agreement, electricity & water bill and owner’s address
Two coloured photographs
PAN Card photocopy
PNB Personal Loan Eligibility
- The minimum age of the Applicant should be 21 years and maximum of 60 years.
- If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then he/she should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The applicant should have a work experience of at least three years, and the salary should get deposited in their bank account only.
- Also, the applicant should have a good credit score, and it should be more than 700.
- Furthermore, the Applicant has to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- Firstly, the minimum age of the Applicant should be 25 years and a maximum of 65 years.
- Secondly, the applicant should have filed the ITR for the last three consecutive years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no previous debt should be left due.
- The ITR filed should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
Click to know more about Self-employed Applicant
PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate
It is necessary to compare the interest rates of the personal loan deals that are offered by all the banks. Punjab National Bank Personal Loan is an unsecured loan that an individual can take for fulfilling any personal requirement. This can be for purchasing a gadget, for going on a holiday, paying your medical expenses, paying education expenses and other needs.
Base rate system
Individuals whose salary is being disbursed through our branches as also those employees who are availing the loan under check-off facility
Base Rate + 5.00%
Base Rate + 6.00%
For Defence Personnel only
Individuals whose salary is disbursed through branch
Base Rate + 4.75%
Base Rate + 5.75%
How to Avail The Lowest PNB Personal Loan Interest Rates?
Company’s Profile: The company of the applicant impacts significantly on the interest rates. Banks categorize companies in different categories. The borrower is offered the interest rate as per the category of the company he works for. So, look for your company’s category before applying.
Good CIBIL score: If the borrower has a good CIBIL score, that is if he has a good credit history then, the bank will consider him for a good deal on the interest rate.
Internal/ regular customer: In case the borrower is an active customer of the bank, i.e. he has an account in the bank then; the chances of him getting a concession on the interest rate will be there.
Co-borrower: If a borrower’s credit rating is low then, the borrower can merge the income of spouse/father/mother to increase Punjab National Bank Personal Loan eligibility.
How to Apply for PNB Personal Loan?
Availing a personal loan is very simple, all you have to do is to:
- Visit www.dialabank.com and fill the application form.
- Then, you will receive a call from our relationship managers.
- Our experts will guide you through the entire process and tell you the details of the loan.
FAQs About PNB Personal Loan
1. What is PNB personal loan?
The objective of PNB personal loans is to provide financial assistance to the public for their personal needs. It could be a wedding, an event, medical bills, defraying expenses on education or other personal needs, domestic or foreign travel, and etc. Personal loans are all-round solutions for every financial need.
2. How does PNB personal loan work?
Being an unsecured loan you do not require to submit any collateral or prime security with the bank, all you need are basic documents for KYC and income proof. Just visit the branch with an application form and documents and upon approval, the loan amount will be disbursed into your bank account. You can now use this money to finance all your needs and repay the same in easy monthly instalments.
3. What is the personal loan rate of interest in PNB?
Personal loan rate of interest in PNB starts at 12% per annum and a processing fee of 1.80% of your loan amount is also charged. This rate varies according to the borrower’s profile.
4. How can I get PNB personal loan?
You can easily get a PNB personal loan in few steps.
- Visit the branch and apply for a personal loan.
- Submit your documents and wait for approval.
- Upon approval get the loan amount in your account.
You can also apply online with Dialabank from the comfort of your home and avail personalized assistance.
5. How to apply for a personal loan in PNB?
Apply for your personal loan with PNB by visiting the nearest PNB branch with your documents. You may also use Dialabank’s website to compare the offers from different banks and apply for a personal loan with just a few clicks.
6. Why apply for PNB personal loan?
PNB personal loans are completely unsecured and can be used to fulfil all your personal needs. You can use this fund to finance any and all your expenses. The rate of interest in PNB starts at 12% per annum with no prepayment charges.
7. How much EMI on PNB personal loan?
Your PNB personal loan EMI varies depending on your loan amount, rate of interest, and loan tenure. You can easily calculate your EMIs using these three parameters on Dialabank’s EMI Calculator.
8. How much CIBIL score required for PNB personal loan?
A CIBIL above 750 indicates that you have been regular towards your loan repayments and are a responsible borrower. It is a major factor in determining your loan eligibility as personal loans are unsecured in nature.
9. Minimum credit score needed for PNB personal loan?
PNB would need you to have a credit score of 750 or more to consider you eligible for their personal loan products. Your credit score if is low indicates that you are more likely to default the loan.
10. How to calculate PNB personal loan EMI?
You can calculate your PNB personal loan EMIs using an online EMI calculator. You may also use the following formula,
E = P x R x [((1+R)^N)/((1+R)^N)-1]
where E is your EMI, P is your principal loan amount, R is the monthly rate of interest, and N is the loan tenure in months.
11. What can I use PNB personal loan for?
You can use PNB personal loan for a number of financial needs such as funding your marriage or that of a relative, pay your bills, finance any personal expense, renovate or repair your home, and etc.. The opportunities are endless and PNB personal loan can assist you financially through them all.
12. Can I prepay PNB personal loan?
Yes, you can easily prepay your PNB personal loan once you have the required funds by applying for preclosure at your loan branch. PNB does not charge you any prepayment fees.
13. How to prepay PNB personal loan?
When you feel you have enough funds with you to repay your entire loan amount, you can simply visit your branch and talk with your banker regarding the same. PNB won’t charge you any foreclosure fees, you are just required to repay the outstanding loan amount and your personal loan will be closed.
14. How to repay PNB personal loan?
PNB personal loan can be repaid in easy monthly instalments via a standing instruction on your bank account for automatic deduction under the availed EMI scheme. You may also repay your PNB personal loan online through net-banking.
15. How to repay PNB personal loan online?
You can make payments towards your PNB personal loan online through net-banking.
16. What documents are needed for PNB personal loan?
You will need your Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, a rental agreement if applicable, salary slips, and bank statements of the last 6 months along with two passport-sized photographs.
17. How to check PNB personal loan status?
You can either contact PNB’s toll-free customer care number or visit the branch and ask your banker for the status of your personal loan application.
Table of Contents
- 1 About PNB Personal Loan
- 2 Who Can Apply for PNB Personal Loan?
- 3 Benefits of PNB Personal Loan
- 4 PNB Personal Loan Documentation
- 5 PNB Personal Loan Eligibility
- 6 PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 7 How to Avail The Lowest PNB Personal Loan Interest Rates?
- 8 How to Apply for PNB Personal Loan?
- 9 FAQs About PNB Personal Loan
- 9.1 1. What is PNB personal loan?
- 9.2 2. How does PNB personal loan work?
- 9.3 3. What is the personal loan rate of interest in PNB?
- 9.4 4. How can I get PNB personal loan?
- 9.5 5. How to apply for a personal loan in PNB?
- 9.6 6. Why apply for PNB personal loan?
- 9.7 7. How much EMI on PNB personal loan?
- 9.8 8. How much CIBIL score required for PNB personal loan?
- 9.9 9. Minimum credit score needed for PNB personal loan?
- 9.10 10. How to calculate PNB personal loan EMI?
- 9.11 11. What can I use PNB personal loan for?
- 9.12 12. Can I prepay PNB personal loan?
- 9.13 13. How to prepay PNB personal loan?
- 9.14 14. How to repay PNB personal loan?
- 9.15 15. How to repay PNB personal loan online?
- 9.16 16. What documents are needed for PNB personal loan?
- 9.17 17. How to check PNB personal loan status?