PNB Personal Loan Key Features Jan 2021
|Age Criteria||21 – 60 years (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL Score||Minimum 750 or above|
|PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs. 2148|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|PNB Personal Loan Processing Fee||1%|
|Part Payment Charges||NIL|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 10 Lakh|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
PNB Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for a personal loan:
|CIBIL Score Criteria||750 and Above|
|Age Criteria||21-60 years|
|Income Criteria||Rs 25000/month|
PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate and Charges
|PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|PNB Personal Loan Processing Charges||1% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||36 months: 2% of loan principal outstanding”}”>NIL|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||As per bank terms|
|Floating Rate of Interest||Not Applicable|
PNB Personal Loan Documents Required
You will need the following documents when applying for PNB Personal Loan:
|Form||Duly filled application form|
|Proof of Identity||Passport\n> Driving License\n> Aadhar Card\n> Voter ID Card”}”>Copy of:
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
|Proof of Address||Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
|Proof of Income||ITRs : Last two Assessment years\n> Salary Slip: Last 6 months\n> Bank Statement: Last 3 months”}”>> ITR: Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
PNB Personal Loan EMI Calculator
PNB Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|PNB||9.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 10 lakh / Up to 1% of the loan amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Other Loan Products from PNB
|PNB Gold Loan||PNB Car Loan||PNB Home Loan||PNB Business Loan|
|PNB TWL||PNB LAP||PNB Credit Card||PNB Education Loan|
Why should you apply for a Personal Loan from PNB with Dialabank?
Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline, and we are a team of professionals that thrive on delivering the best financial products catered to your needs. With Dialabank, you get a trustworthy partner to help you with your financial problems.
How to Calculate EMIs for PNB Personal Loan
The following information will be required to calculate your PNB’s Personal Loan EMI:
- Amount of the Loan
- Rate of Interest
Put these values in the calculator below and find your monthly EMIs.
PNB Personal Loan Processing Time
A personal loan from PNB takes about a week or two to get processed. For existing customers of PNB, the processing time is reduced to a measly 48-72 hours.
PNB Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
PNB provides you with the foreclosure facility on your personal loan without any charges. You can pay back your personal loan when you have the required funds.
Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
Different Personal Loan Offers by PNB
PNB Marriage Loan
This scheme’s objective is to make financial assistance available to the general public for their personal needs that may include marriage and other expenses. A maximum amount of Rs. 10 lakhs can be availed under this scheme.
PNB Personal Loan for Government Employees
Government employees enjoy a string of benefits; easy and affordable personal loans are one of them. Government employees can apply for a personal loan to meet their personal needs at lower rates of interest.
PNB Doctor Loan
This loan is for medical professionals and doctors to help them meet their personal and professional needs. An amount of a maximum of Rs. 15 lakhs can be availed under the scheme at attractive interest rates.
PNB Personal Loan for Pensioners
This scheme is for all the pensioners that draw their pensions through PNB to help them meet their personal and medical expenses. A maximum loan of Rs. 10 lakhs is sanctioned under this scheme.
PNB Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer is the process of transferring your existing personal loan with another bank to a new lender. Your new lender pays your previous loan and gives you a fresh loan with better interest rates and tenure.
PNB Personal Loan Top Up
Sometimes, after you take a personal loan, you might need additional funds to meet your expenses. In this case, you can apply for a top-up on your existing personal loan.
PNB Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Scheme
PNB Bank Personal Loan Offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, you are provided with a loan amount as an overdraft facility. It works like a Credit Card, where you can spend your Personal Loan Amount as you want anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In PNB Bank Personal Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
PNB Personal Loan Status
You can check the status of your personal loan with PNB by;
- Visiting the branch in person and asking your loan officer.
- Log on to the online portal of PNB and check your loan status using your loan reference number.
Home Renovation Loan
For individuals who want to get their home redesigned, PNB provides home redesign credit. This individual loan will fund the required repairs or assist the applicant in purchasing new fittings, appliances, and furniture for their home. Some of the PNB Home Renovation Loan’s essential highlights are:
- The funding cost of the Home Improvement Loan from PNB starts at as low as 11.25 per cent.
- People could be qualified to have their home remodelled for an advance amount of Rs. 20 Lakh
- PNB’s home remodels credit needs zero paperwork, rendering the whole advance period free of bother.
- The advance amount is generally credited to the record within 72 hours until the bank prefers your application.
The Holiday Loan of PNB will help you with a minor issue in planning your dream get-away. This individual PNB advance will subsidize various expenses related to excursions, including booking travel tickets, hotel facilities, guided tours, and so on. The main highlights of the PNB Holiday Loan are:
- Holiday loan financing costs start at 11.25 per cent p.a.
- You can do a measure of up to Rs 20 Lakh without a lot of a stretch profit, so your dream excursion will not be ruined because of a monetary crunch.
- Streamlined and minimal paperwork ensures the basic and clear financing of your get-away.
- Brisk planning and disbursement of progress that is specifically attributed to your record.
In either case, a dominant part of insecure individual credits is based on individuals with a customary pay PNB’s Fresher Funding is outstanding. This PNB credit alternative is intended to assist freshers, such as continuing alumni searching for their first job, for example. Some significant highlights of individual credit from PNB Fresher Funding are as follows:
- Amount of credit up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- Candidates must be 21 years of age, at any rate.
- The speed of interest for Fresher Funding depends on the candidate’s profile, the financial record/score, the candidate’s age, and region.
NRI Personal Loan
PNB provides a person advance specifically for NRIs, recognizing the necessities and dreams of NRIs. An Indian inhabitant should be the primary advance nominee, and a nearby family member must be the co-candidate NRI. The following highlights include the Individual Loan for NRIs.
- PNB provides individual NRI advances of up to Rs. 10 lakh with adaptable end-use advances.
- NRI Personal Loan funding costs start at 15.49 per cent p.a.
- A residence of as long as three years is included in the credit.
How to Apply for PNB Personal Loan?
Availing a personal loan is very simple; all you have to do is to:
- Visit Dialabank and fill the application form
- You will get a call from us.
- Our experts will guide you through the entire process and tell you the details of the loan.
The Personal Loan Verification Process
The following main measures are included in the verification process for a personal loan:
Step 1: Your preferred lender receives your online loan application after submitting your online application on Dialabank.com / Dialabank App.
Step 2: The lender’s representative will contact you to check the details of the application and arrange for the documentation needed for your loan application to be picked up.
Step 3: The personal loan application is accepted after the records have been obtained and successfully checked.
Stage 4: The loan is disbursed once the borrower signs the loan agreement.
PNB Personal Loan Status
To check your PNB Personal Loan’s status, you can:
- Visit the bank branch where you applied for the loan directly and provide your loan application information to the loan officer
- Visit the PNB website and work out the details of your loan.
- Send the details of your loan via email to the bank.
- Via the bank’s I-mobile app
- These techniques allow you to monitor your loan status easily.
How to login in PNB portal
- Check the official website of PNB.
- Click on ‘Login’ in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Using your User ID and Password or reported mobile number to log in
How to Check Your Loan Statement
By following the means given below, clients can download the bank’s very own credit proclamation:
- Visit the bank’s official site.
- Select ‘Link’ and choose ‘Administration Requests’ from the drop-down list.
- On the following page that opens, click ‘Individual Loan Linked’ under the ‘Advances’ menu.
- First, click on ‘Solicitation for Loan Account Statement’.
- To profit from the bank’s very own credit explanation, log in using your User ID and the hidden word or using your enlisted flexible number and OTP.
PNB Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the cross-country lockout antagonistically influenced multiple borrowers. A multi-month ban on various term advances was declared to moderate its effect to a particular degree. PNB announced the RBI-commanded one-time gain of PNB’s individual credit reconstruction after the half-year ban had expired. This instrument is intended to offer relief to those borrowers who cannot begin repayment of their usual EMI due to the pandemic’s continuing money-related difficulties.
The PNB’s credit target system proposes an additional ban of as long as two years or an extension in the existing reimbursement time period to decrease EMI instalments from month to month. As a primary concern, it is imperative that the rebuilding of your PNB individual credit will result in additional premium charges well beyond those of the first advance. Consequently, if anything else fails with the intention of not ending up defaulting on your great credit, this relief instrument can only be used.
PNB Customer Care
Customers can contact the PNB customer care via any of the following means:
- By Phone: You can call PNB on 9878981166 (toll-free)
- Callback Request: You can also request a call back by visiting the bank’s website
- Online Chatbot: You can also get your queries answered by the iPal chatbot online
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearby PNB branch to get your queries.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
In applying for a personal advance on the Dialabank platform, there are numerous points of interest. Some of them are provided underneath:
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: Anytime and wherever you can get to the Dialabank platform, and in this way, apply for an individual advance whenever your home or office is relaxed.
- Multiple moneylenders on a solitary stage: com empowers you to receive individual credit deals on a solitary stage from different scheduled loan specialists and removes the need to visit various bank sites or branches.
- Know EMI in a split second: With the individual advance EMI calculator, you can check the EMIs you would be paying on an individual credit even before applying for one. It will help you acquire the suitable sum that you can without much of a stretch reimburse and have a helpful reimbursement plan.
- Liberated from cost: Additionally, you are not needed to pay any charges when you apply for an individual advance on Dialabank.com.
Some important angles that you should consider when applying for an individual PNB credit are given below:
- When applying for a personal advance, it is nice to review your financial evaluation in any situation. A good credit evaluation builds up your credit endorsement chances and can cause you to benefit from an individual advance on better terms.
- It is wise to think about the cost of an individual credit (premium expense and all fair expenditures and charges) provided by various moneylenders on Dialabank.com before deciding on a particular bank.
- Acquire as per the ability to need and reimbursement. Try not to gain just because you’re willing to get a higher number. It just adds to the cost of your advantage and has not many benefits over the long haul.
- Try not to apply for individual advances concurrently with separate moneylenders. This shows that you are ready for credit and raises the number of complicated demands for your credit report, which can have an antagonistic impact on your credit rating.
FAQs About PNB Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for PNB Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan with PNB either by visiting the nearest branch of PNB or through a simple form submission with Dialabank. With us, you get the convenience to apply from anywhere and get quick online approval.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for PNB Personal Loan?
PNB Personal Loan interest rate is 9.99% Per annum.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from PNB?
You should be at least 21 years old to apply for a personal loan with PNB.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from PNB?
The maximum age for availing a personal loan from PNB is 60 years.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for PNB Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for PNB Personal Loan is Rs 50000.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for PNB Personal Loan?
PNB allows you to take a maximum loan amount of Rs. 10 lakhs under the personal loan scheme. Doctors, however, can avail of a maximum of Rs. 15 lakhs.
✅ What are the documents required for PNB Personal Loan?
Aadhaar card/Voter ID, PAN card, salary slips/ITR, and two recently clicked photographs are required for a personal loan from PNB.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for PNB Personal Loan?
PNB charges a processing fee of 1% of the Loan Amount for the personal loan.
✅ How to get PNB Personal Loan for Self Employed?
PNB has special offers for self-employed borrowers to help them meet their financial needs. You will have to provide the ITR files of the last three years as your income proof.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for PNB Personal Loan?
The maximum tenure period for a personal loan from PNB is 60 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for PNB Personal Loan?
You should have a CIBIL score of at least 750 or above for availing of a personal loan from PNB.
✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for PNB Personal Loan?
You can check for your pre-approved personal loan offers from PNB through Dialabank. All you have to do is fill the form, and we will check all the offers for you and get back to you to help you choose the best one.
✅ How to calculate EMI for PNB Personal Loan?
You can use the EMI calculator available at Dialabank’s website to calculate your personal loan EMIs from PNB.
✅ How to pay PNB Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from PNB are automatically deducted from your bank account every month. You can also use the net-banking facility of PNB to pay for your personal loan.
✅ How to close PNB Personal Loan?
You will have first to pay all the outstanding personal loan amount and then contact the PNB branch to receive your no dues certificate.
✅ How to check PNB Personal Loan Status?
You will need the visit the PNB branch in-person to know the status of your personal loan. Alternatively, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form to let us do the hard work for you.
✅ How to close PNB Personal Loan Online?
Closing of personal loan from PNB involves the following steps:
- Visit the net-banking page of PNB.
- Login using your details.
- Pay for your personal loan and save the transaction receipt.
✅ How to pay PNB Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMI can be paid using the net-banking services of PNB. Dialabank lets you compare offers and deals from different banks to choose the best, low-EMI personal loan. All you have to do is fill a simple form, and we will do the rest for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in PNB?
To check the personal loan balance in PNB, you will need to contact the customer care number of PNB. If you are looking for low-interest personal loans, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer, and we will do the hard work for you.
✅ How to download PNB Personal Loan Statement?
The personal loan statement of PNB can be downloaded using the PNB mobile banking app. You can visit the online platform of Dialabank and fill a simple form to compare and know about all the offers that we have for you.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in PNB Bank?
If you need a top-up on your personal loan from PNB, you will have to visit the bank branch and contact the loan officer. You can also fill a simple form with Dialabank at Personal Loan Top Up and leave the rest to us.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my PNB Personal Loan EMIs?
PNB may charge you with a penal interest if you fail to pay your personal loan EMIs. You can apply for a balance transfer using Dialabank to get low-interest personal loans that will not put a hole in your pocket.
✅ What relaxation scheme and moratorium PNB provides concerning Personal Loan due to Covid 19?
The PNB’s credit target system proposes an additional ban of as long as two years or an extension in the existing reimbursement time period to decrease EMI instalments from month to month. As a primary concern, it is imperative that the rebuilding of your PNB individual credit will result in additional premium charges well beyond those of the first advance.
✅ How to find the PNB Personal Loan account number?
You will need to contact your PNB loan branch to know your personal loan account number. You may also fill out the form available at Dialabank and let us do all the work for you.
✅ What is PNB Personal Loan closure procedure?
- Just go to the bank with the documents.
- Write a letter for pre-closure of PNB Personal loan account.
- Pay the pre-closure charges as per PNB Personal Loan.
✅ What are PNB Personal Loan preclosure charges?
PNB Personal Loan preclosure charges are Nil.
✅ What is PNB Personal Loan overdraft scheme?
To simplify the process and provide you with a hassle-free service while processing an overdraft scheme at PNB Personal Loan is provided, it gives you an online way to get your own overdraft, also known as Smartdraft – Overdraft Against Salary. You do not need to visit bank branches and go through a boring process. Just log in to PNB online banking portal, and from there you can fill out a simple form and get an overdraft under your name.
✅ What is PNB Bank Personal Loan maximum tenure?
PNB Bank Personal loan maximum tenure is 60 months.
✅ What is PNB Bank Personal Loan minimum tenure?
PNB Bank Personal Loan minimum tenure is 12 months.
✅ What is PNB Bank Personal Loan customer care number?
The customers get in touch with the bank via call on 9878981166.
Table of Contents
- 1 PNB Personal Loan Key Features Jan 2021
- 2 PNB Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 3 PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate and Charges
- 4 PNB Personal Loan Documents Required
- 5 PNB Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 PNB Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
- 7 Other Loan Products from PNB
- 8 Why should you apply for a Personal Loan from PNB with Dialabank?
- 9 How to Calculate EMIs for PNB Personal Loan
- 10 PNB Personal Loan Processing Time
- 11 PNB Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
- 12 Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
- 13 Different Personal Loan Offers by PNB
- 14 PNB Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 15 How to Apply for PNB Personal Loan?
- 16 The Personal Loan Verification Process
- 17 PNB Personal Loan Status
- 18 How to login in PNB portal
- 19 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 20 PNB Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 21 PNB Customer Care
- 22 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 23 Important Aspects
- 24 FAQs About PNB Personal Loan
- 24.1 ✅ How to apply for PNB Personal Loan?
- 24.2 ✅ What is the Interest Rate for PNB Personal Loan?
- 24.3 ✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from PNB?
- 24.4 ✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from PNB?
- 24.5 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount for PNB Personal Loan?
- 24.6 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount for PNB Personal Loan?
- 24.7 ✅ What are the documents required for PNB Personal Loan?
- 24.8 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for PNB Personal Loan?
- 24.9 ✅ How to get PNB Personal Loan for Self Employed?
- 24.10 ✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for PNB Personal Loan?
- 24.11 ✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for PNB Personal Loan?
- 24.12 ✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for PNB Personal Loan?
- 24.13 ✅ How to calculate EMI for PNB Personal Loan?
- 24.14 ✅ How to pay PNB Personal Loan EMI?
- 24.15 ✅ How to close PNB Personal Loan?
- 24.16 ✅ How to check PNB Personal Loan Status?
- 24.17 ✅ How to close PNB Personal Loan Online?
- 24.18 ✅ How to pay PNB Personal Loan EMI Online?
- 24.19 ✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in PNB?
- 24.20 ✅ How to download PNB Personal Loan Statement?
- 24.21 ✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in PNB Bank?
- 24.22 ✅ What happens if I don’t pay my PNB Personal Loan EMIs?
- 24.23 ✅ What relaxation scheme and moratorium PNB provides concerning Personal Loan due to Covid 19?
- 24.24 ✅ How to find the PNB Personal Loan account number?
- 24.25 ✅ What is PNB Personal Loan closure procedure?
- 24.26 ✅ What are PNB Personal Loan preclosure charges?
- 24.27 ✅ What is PNB Personal Loan overdraft scheme?
- 24.28 ✅ What is PNB Bank Personal Loan maximum tenure?
- 24.29 ✅ What is PNB Bank Personal Loan minimum tenure?
- 24.30 ✅ What is PNB Bank Personal Loan customer care number?