Gold Loan in Dabra
Gold is always referred to as a store of tradition. It enhances your beauty. It serves an important ceremonial purpose such as a wedding or a gift. It always stands to help you in the financial crisis when you want instant cash. Gold Loans is the safest way to get quickly financed.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Dabra?
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
- No hidden charges
- Fast Loan Approvals
Eligibility Criteria Gold Loan Dabra
First of all the applicant should be a citizen of India. The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 18,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- First of all the minimum age of applicant: 18 years
- After that the maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 70 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- Attractive interest rates
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Dabra
Following are the Advantages of a Gold Loan:
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as low-income level.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Required Documents for Gold Loan Chirala
Required the following important Documents for the Gold Loan Chirala:
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity.Bill/ Rental Agr./ Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque)
- 2 passport size photographs.
The town of Dabra is a municipality in Gwalior district, the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is located near NH-75 national highway. It was also known as Padmapawaya in ancient times. Dabra had a population of 70,678.