About Gold Loan
Gold is a precious and valuable commodity, and on every occasion, every family buys it with great interest.
Apart from signifying status, it can help you during you during financial crunches.
It is the smartest option to avail gold loans that relies only on the value of your gold rather than your repayment capacity.
Why One Should Choose Gold Loan In Bhikhiwind?
Easy repayment schemes.
The loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
Less interest rate on a female customer.
Easy repayment schemes.
Features Of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The biggest fund which the banks and NBFCs can lend is of the value of Rs 1 Crore.
- The gold of the people will remain safer and more secure with the banks than in the houses.
- The loans can be selected at any time whenever the applicant wants.
- The rate of interest on these loans is comparatively lower than any other loan.
- The papers which are required in these loans are very low.
- The fast processing of these loans is another profit.
- The provision of the overdraft can be provided by the lenders and the rate of interest is applicable only on the amount you use.
Rate Of Interest
- The banks and NBFCs are giving the loans at a rate of 10.5%. This rate is the minimum known rate of interest.
- The banks and NBFCs provide these loans for the time of 4 years.
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents For Gold Loan Bhikhiwind
Required the following important Documents for the Gold Loan Bhikhiwind:
- Identity Proof: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License
- Proof of Address: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate
- Signature Verification Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
- 2 passport size photographs.
- For farmers the banks and NBFCs offers low rates of interests on the gold deposits.
- For this the applicants have to provide the agricultural documents and also the income proof.
The city of Bhikhiwind is a Nagar panchayat in Tarn Taran district in the state of Punjab, India. The major language spoken here are punjabi.
How To Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
we assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.