All About Maximize Credit Card gains with smart steps
Most of the people use credit cards to make huge and bulky payments as they do not want to carry huge cash in their pockets. Few of people realize the real value of these cards as they can help people in saving money.
One can save money by following some tips and by using benefits offered by the plastic money. One must use the credit card very wisely after going through the terms and regulations of use. Try to choose the card according to your needs and desires.
Spend and Earn
Cash back Programmes
Do some homework
For utility Bills avail with huge cash benefits
Opt for co branded card for availing free ticket
Terms and Conditions
Ask your bank for terms and conditions
Watch out the reward points catalogue on the bank site
Pay on time
Improve your credit score and avoid huge interest and late payments
Spend and Earn:
- Paying utility bills and other Insurance Premiums can help a person in earning good reward points and a good amount of cash back.
- These cash back programmers are sometimes ongoing and sometimes are offered for limited periods.
- Some of the banks have tie-ups with online shopping sites and other retail chains that offer cash back benefits especially at the end of the season sale.
Do some homework before choosing the one:
- If your spending is more on the utility bills, try to avail a card that offer huge cash back benefits on utility bills rather than choosing a card with high reward points.
- If you visit home by air once in a year, you can opt for co-branded card, that will help you get the air ticket free.
- If you are using your card over years and not clear with the terms and conditions, ask your bank to offer the copy of such rules.
- Before redeeming the reward points, watch out the reward points catalogue kept on the bank’s site.
- With the aid of these reward points, you can easily fetch some wonderful vouchers like a car, hot balloon ride and charity.
Pay on Time:
Issue a standing instruction on your account to spend off the credit card balance and keep the adequate balance in your bank accounts. This helps in ensuring to paying the credit card dues on time.
This will help you in building your CIBIL Score and will help you in avoiding the high interest rate and late payments.