SBI offers different types of personal loans such as Xpress Credit Loan, SBI Pension Loan, Xpress Elite, and pre-approved personal loans that meet the requirements of different borrowers. Personal loans offered by SBI may be used for a variety of purposes such as corporate development, debt consolidation, travel expenses abroad, marriage, home renovations, medical emergencies, etc. At the moment, SBI offers personal loans as far as Rs.20 lakh with interest rates starting at 9.60 percent per year.
If you have a payday account with SBI, you can apply for a personal SBI Xpress Credit loan for cash needs such as a medical emergency, vacation, wedding, etc. The main features of the various SBI personal loans are:
SBI Xpress Credit Personal Loan
- The SBI salary account is mandatory
- Amount of the loan ranging Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 20 lakh
- Loan period between 6 months and 60 months.
SBI Personal Loan for Pensioners
The State Bank of India provides personal loans for retirees with the following features:
- Can be used by central government or state pensioners, defense pensioners as well as family pensioners who keep an SBI pension account.
- The maximum amount of the loan which may be sanctioned under the SBI Pension Loan Scheme is Rs. 14 lakh
- Pensioners would not have to be older than 76 to qualify for this loan.
SBI Xpress Bandhan
The personal loan from SBI Xpress Bandhan is for those who have no payday account with SBI. The most important features of this personal loan are:
- Specifically aimed at employees of Defense Establishments/State Governments/Central Government, Quasi Govt. And a few other top-rated companies
- The minimum gross monthly income needed to benefit from a loan is Rs. 50,000
- Maximum EMI/Net Monthly Income Ratio to a maximum of 50%
Get in touch with Dialabank(9878981166) To get the best deal for SBI Personal Loan.