Awareness of the 2015-2016 Railway Budget
12:00: Suresh Prabhu walks into the room of Lok Sabha
12:10: Railway investment would improve the country’s economy.
12:15: Environmental protection is the priority of the budget and will offer jobs.
12: 16: There are no station repair plates available and the railway needs a re-birth. We have to make “Bhartiya Rail” the backbone of the nation where we are very poor and will do it with good governance.
12:18: Investments and essential services are required.
12:19: 4 The goals are:
- The Protected Railroad
- Bhartiya Rail Capability Expand
- Nice Customer Care
- Swachh Rail Swachh Bharat in India and Render
6 main areas of thrust:
- Support to the consumer:
- 8.5 lakh crore investment in 5 years to come
- There will be no rise in passenger fares.
- Railway standardization provides greater accountability, it will help the common man.
- Cleanliness (Engaging Specialist Agencies) and Swachh Rail’s active Swachh Bharat.
- Toilet facilities (600 stations will construct new toilets, replacing the current 17000 with bio-toilets, Vaccum toilets).
- Prabhu demands, “Please keep healthy railways, it’s a home journey.”
- The complaint helpline no. 138 will be available 24×7 so that even when traveling, people can complain.
- A mobile grievances framework will also be launched on 1/3/2015.
- The security concerns will be solved by toll-free number 182.
- For unreserved groups, ticket vending machines will be added.
- SMS warning service at the destination (arrival and departure).
- In designated coaches and suburban groups, video cameras will be mounted.
- Mobile telephone charging service for general coaches.
- As part of the Digital India Programme, WiFi is available on A1, A, and B group accumulation 400 stations.
- Online registration for senior citizens’ wheelchair users.
- The number of assistants, more general assistants, and ladders to be substituted, will be increased from 24 to 26 coaches.
- Advance booking duration of 120 days.
- Standardize Ferrocarriles
- 9400 km will be linked by railway with 77 works and an expenditure of 886 Cr.
- Coaches handling merchandise will lift
- Invitation to join investments for private use
- Fatalities and mishaps will be monitored and concentrated on.
- Speedier Railway- 9 high-speed, high-speed rail corridors.
- Speed will be increased, so the Delhi-Kolkata trip can now be completed overnight: Prabhu
- Digital Ferrocarriles
- Digital computers would replace analog computers.
- Technology platform to invite creative ideas for technology
- 4 In selected cities, railway research centers will be established
- Partnership for Evolution
- The Minister of Coal, the Minister of Oil and Gas, gave an incredible 1000 crores.
- Service 5 minutes: In 5 minutes, e-tickets will be available.
- Control and Processes Development
- More Openness and Working Online.
- With the metamorphosis of railways, GDP will expand
- In 2015-16, 5798 crores to 1 lac crores in
- Our assets will be monetized rather than sold.
- Sustainability and Electricity
- A task will be set up for water management, water harvesting, and water recycling.
- Important savings of 3000 Cr in the next 3 years.
- Solar energy and CNG can be used by Green Railways.
- For Amazing India, Amazing Rail
- The Indian railway should work to increase tourism by rail. By linking major vacation spots, tourism can be encouraged.
- On Kisaan Yatra, ICTC will work to improve farming techniques.