Prerequisites of Personal Loans
- You have a Good Credit Record.
- You are Salaried/Salaried Professional or Self-Employed
- Having all the Credentials of being a Good Citizen.
- No need to offer security.
- No need to offer a guarantor.
- No need to Specify the reason why you need the loan.
- Use it wherever and for whatever you want.
- No need for entreating your relatives or friends.
How to Apply for These Loans?:
- First of All, Banks will scrutinize the Employer you work for, i.e. whether the employer or the company is having a Constant and Stable Business. If there is any kind of suspicion, then you won’t be able to get Money.
- If you qualify these criteria, then the bank will check your salary status. You are required to earn Rs 15,000 (Min. Net Home Take Salary).
- If you are cleared with this round too, you are now eligible for the Loan.
- Sometimes your salary is not enough to take the Loan, in this situation you can club your Spouse Salary to meet the requirements or to take a higher loan amount.
*Self-Employed: Min. Taxable Income should be Rs 2.5 lakhs to Rs 3 lakhs.
Personal Loan Interest Rates are Towering. Ranging from 13% and goes up to 22%. Because whenever the Loan is sanctioned, some sort of Security is required from the Customer, but in this case, there is no necessity for security.
Some Prerequisites of Personal Loans are:
- HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Fullerton India, SBI, Standard Chartered, IDBI and many more.
- IDBI bank Provides range from Rs. 50,000 to 10 Lakh (1 Million)
- ICICI bank provides range from Rs 20,000 to 15 Lakh (1.5 Million)
- SBI provides adaptable Interest Rates of 14% per annum*.
(You are advised to Roam Around and Compare the Interest rates of different Banks.)
SBI demands 1%, and ICICI demands 2% as documentation and Administration fee.
Most of the Bank Offers 1 to 4 year of Loan Tenure, Some Banks like ICICI go to 5 years. IDBI offers max. 4 years. (For Salaried Professionals), 5 Yrs. (For Doctors & Dentists), 3 Yrs. (For Proprietor, Professionals and Business Partners ). It is one of the Prerequisites of Personal Loans.
Relationship with Banks:
If you have an existing relation with the lender (from where you are going to take the Loan), then you might have some advantages, like a slight reduction in Interest Rate.
- If you want to prepay your Finance to reduce your EMIs, you will be penalized for that. (Now there are schemes in which the financial institution do not charge any pre-payment fees)
- Different banks have different penalty rates.
- ICICI and HDFC allow prepayment after 6 months at 4% penalty rate.
Servicing Loan @ High-Interest Rate??
If you come to know that you are servicing your loan at a high-interest rate, you can change your loan to another bank. Other Banks with Low-interest rates will welcome you. If you do so, banks will provide you efficient interest rates.
Discussed above were some of the Prerequisites of Personal Loans
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Read Other Related Articles:
|PSU Banks Cut rates for Retail Loans Ahead of Festive Season|
|How to Get Personal Loan with Bad CIBIL Score|
|Personal Loan vs Mortgage Loan||Personal Loan Tips|
|Can you get a Personal Loan with no Credit Score?|