Petrol Price in Mizoram Today (Mar 28 2023)
The Petrol Price in Mizoram ...
|- - -||- - -||- - -||- - -|
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Last 10 days Petrol Rate in Mizoram
|Date||petrol per Litre|
Petrol Price in All Cities of Mizoram Today
|District||petrol per Litre|
State-wise Petrol Prices[ninja_tables id=”10009552″]
Petrol Prices in Major Cities[ninja_tables id=”10009553″]
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
The trend of Petrol Price in Mizoram for January 2021 from DialaBank (rates per litre):
|1st Jan||₹ 71.69|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 71.69|
Monthly Petrol Rate Trend in Mizoramfor January 2021:
- Mizoram, the petrol price began at Rs.71.69per litre. When correlated to the fuel’s end-of-month rate for November, there was no change in the price.
- Petrol price in Mizoram over the month. It recorded its highest rate for the month on 28th January, when it attained the price of Rs.71.69litre. The lowest price was reported on 1st January when a litre of petrol was selling at the rate of71.69
- Petrol’s overall performance observed an inclining course in Mizoram.
The trend of Petrol Price in Mizoram for December 2021 (rates per litre):
|1st December||Rs.₹ 79.99|
|Lowest Rate in December||Rs.₹ 79.99|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Mizoram for December 2021:
- In Mizoram, the petrol price began at Rs. ₹ 79.99/litre. When correlated to the fuel’s end-of-month rate for November, there was no change in the price.
- Petrol price in Mizoramwavered in the UT over the month. It recorded its highest price for the month on 15th December, when it attained the price of Rs.₹ 79.99/litre. The lowest price was reported on 3rd December when a litre of petrol was selling at the rate of Rs.₹ 79.99
- The fuel’s overall performance observed an inclining course in Mizoram.
The trend of Petrol Price in Mizoram for November 2021 (rates per litre):
|1st November||Rs. 78.63|
|Highest Rate in November||Rs. 78.63|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Mizoram for November 2021:
- In Mizoram, the petrol price began at Rs. 78.63/litre. When correlated to the fuel’s end-of-month rate for October, there was no change in the price.
- Petrol price in Mizoram wavered in the UT over the month. It recorded its highest price for the month on 1st November when it attained the price of Rs.78.63/litre. The lowest price was reported on 5th November when a litre of petrol was selling at the rate of Rs.78.63.
- The fuel’s overall performance observed an inclining course in Mizoram,
The trend of Petrol Price in Mizoram for October 2021 (rates per litre):
|1st October||₹ 78.63|
|Highest Rate in October||₹ 78.63|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Mizoram for October 2021:
- The month of October opened with the price of petrol being traded at the rate of Rs.₹ 78.63per litre Mizoram. There was no change in the price till the 3rd of October.
- Over the month, the price of petrol witnessed variations in the city of Mizoram . The fuel recorded its lowest prices on 1st October, wherein it stood at the price of ₹ 78.63/litre.
- The petrol price in Mizoram closed the month of October, being sold at the price of ₹ 78.63/litre. This was also the fuel’s highest price during the month and was recorded on 3rd October. There was an inclining trend in the fuel’s overall performance.
Components of Petrol Prices
Crude oil is the major raw material for petrol. At present, 75% of India’s crude oil needs are met through imports. And thus, international prices of crude oil and foreign exchange rates are the base components in determining the price of petrol at home. However, they form only a small component of the retail price, and the final price is determined by a host of other factors. In fact, more than 57% of the retail petrol price per litre goes towards taxes, duties, cesses and dealer margin.
To understand the mechanism for pricing of petrol, it is first important to understand various stakeholders involved in the cycle from production to retailing of petrol and thus, determination of petrol prices.
Oil Production and Exploration Companies
These are the companies responsible for produce oil in its crude form. There is a mix of both private sector companies like Reliance Industries, Cairn India Ltd, and public sector counterparts like Oil India, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) among others in this sector. However, these companies together cater to only 25% of India’s crude oil requirement. The rest of the crude oil is imported.
Oil Marketing Companies
The crude oil is then bought by Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs), which handle oil from its crude stage till the time it is handed to the dealers in its refined form. Thus, OMCs take care of refining of crude oil into petrol and selling refined petrol to the dealers. This sector also comprises of both public and private companies. However, the three PSUs- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) and Hindustan Private Corporate Limited (HPCL) control around 95% of this sector; while the two private players- Reliance Industries and Essar cater to the remaining market.
Monthly price trend for Petrol price compared to Diesel Prices in Mizoram for last 1 Year By Dialabank
|DATE||PETROL RATE / LITRE||XTRA PREMIUM PETROL / LITRE|
|01 March 2021||₹ 88.38||₹ 92.35|
|01 February 2021||₹ 83.81||₹ 87.58|
|01 January 2021||₹ 81.30||₹ 84.95|
|01 December 2021||₹ 79.99||₹ 83.58|
|01 November 2021||₹ 78.63||₹ 82.16|
|01 October 2021||₹ 78.63||₹ 82.16|
|01 September 2021||₹ 79.61||₹ 83.19|
|01-Aug-20||₹ 77.98||₹ 81.48|
|01-Jul-20||₹ 77.98||₹ 81.48|
|01-Jun-20||₹ 69.19||₹ 72.30|
|01-May-20||₹ 66.54||₹ 69.53|
|01-Apr-20||₹ 66.54||₹ 69.53|
Dealers are individuals or businesses that own petrol pumps. Thus they are the final sellers of petrol to end users at retail prices, after adding taxes and their own margins.