Petrol Price in Mizoram: Sep 28 2021
The petrol price in Mizoram is Rs. 88.38 per Litre. In the last 10 days, the petrol price in Aizawl has been fluctuating between Rs 88.17 and Rs 88.38. You can also check the petrol rate in other cities of Mizoram today and the change in the pricing in comparison to the previous day. The petrol price is inclusive of Mizoram state taxes.
Petrol price in Mizoram Revision Trend in – For the Last 2 weeks
|DATE||PETROL RATE / LITRE|
As Of June 2017, Petrol Prices In Mizoram Are Revised Daily, And This Is Called The Dynamic Fuel Price Method. Petrol And Diesel Rates Are Revised At 06:00 A.m. Every Day. Before This Prices Were Revised Every Fortnight. Various Factors Impact The Price Of Fuel. These Include Rupee To US Dollar Exchange Rate, Cost Of Crude Oil, Global Cues, Demand For Fuel, And So On. When International Crude Oil Prices Gain, Prices In India Move Higher. Price Of Fuel Includes Excise Duty, Value Added Tax (VAT), And Dealer Commission. VAT Varies From State To State. After Adding Excise Duty, Dealer Commission And VAT, The Retail Selling Price Of The Petrol Gets Nearly Doubled.
Petrol rate is applicable from 6.00 AM GMT +5:30 every day throughout the country in India, the Petrol rates are revised in the morning across all states and union territories. There may be a small minor variation on the price based on the agency/distributor and location of the fuel pump station.
State-wise Petrol Prices
|Andhra Pradesh||87.24 ₹/L|
|Himachal Pradesh||88.55 ₹/L|
|Jammu And Kashmir||92.11 ₹/L|
|Madhya Pradesh||98.64 ₹/L|
|Tamil Nadu||93.07 ₹/L|
|Uttar Pradesh||88.78 ₹/L|
|West Bengal||91.78 ₹/L|
Petrol Prices in Major Cities
|CITY||PETROL PRICE TODAY|
|New Delhi||₹ 90.19|
The trend of Petrol Price in Mizoram for January 2020 from DialaBank (rates per litre):
|1st Jan||₹ 71.69|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 71.69|
Monthly Petrol Rate Trend in Mizoramfor January 2020:
- Mizoram, the petrol price began at Rs.71.69per litre. When correlated to the fuel’s end-of-month rate for November, there was no change in the price.
- Petrol price in Mizoram over the month. It recorded its highest rate for the month on 28th January, when it attained the price of Rs.71.69litre. The lowest price was reported on 1st January when a litre of petrol was selling at the rate of71.69
- Petrol’s overall performance observed an inclining course in Mizoram.
The trend of Petrol Price in Mizoram for December 2020 (rates per litre):
|1st December||Rs.₹ 79.99|
|Lowest Rate in December||Rs.₹ 79.99|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Mizoram for December 2020:
- In Mizoram, the petrol price began at Rs. ₹ 79.99/litre. When correlated to the fuel’s end-of-month rate for November, there was no change in the price.
- Petrol price in Mizoramwavered in the UT over the month. It recorded its highest price for the month on 15th December, when it attained the price of Rs.₹ 79.99/litre. The lowest price was reported on 3rd December when a litre of petrol was selling at the rate of Rs.₹ 79.99
- The fuel’s overall performance observed an inclining course in Mizoram.
The trend of Petrol Price in Mizoram for November 2020 (rates per litre):
|1st November||Rs. 78.63|
|Highest Rate in November||Rs. 78.63|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Mizoram for November 2020:
- In Mizoram, the petrol price began at Rs. 78.63/litre. When correlated to the fuel’s end-of-month rate for October, there was no change in the price.
- Petrol price in Mizoram wavered in the UT over the month. It recorded its highest price for the month on 1st November when it attained the price of Rs.78.63/litre. The lowest price was reported on 5th November when a litre of petrol was selling at the rate of Rs.78.63.
- The fuel’s overall performance observed an inclining course in Mizoram,
The trend of Petrol Price in Mizoram for October 2020 (rates per litre):
|1st October||₹ 78.63|
|Highest Rate in October||₹ 78.63|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Mizoram for October 2020:
- The month of October opened with the price of petrol being traded at the rate of Rs.₹ 78.63per litre Mizoram. There was no change in the price till the 3rd of October.
- Over the month, the price of petrol witnessed variations in the city of Mizoram . The fuel recorded its lowest prices on 1st October, wherein it stood at the price of ₹ 78.63/litre.
- The petrol price in Mizoram closed the month of October, being sold at the price of ₹ 78.63/litre. This was also the fuel’s highest price during the month and was recorded on 3rd October. There was an inclining trend in the fuel’s overall performance.
Components of Petrol Prices
Crude oil is the major raw material for petrol. At present, 75% of India’s crude oil needs are met through imports. And thus, international prices of crude oil and foreign exchange rates are the base components in determining the price of petrol at home. However, they form only a small component of the retail price, and the final price is determined by a host of other factors. In fact, more than 57% of the retail petrol price per litre goes towards taxes, duties, cesses and dealer margin.
To understand the mechanism for pricing of petrol, it is first important to understand various stakeholders involved in the cycle from production to retailing of petrol and thus, determination of petrol prices.
Oil Production and Exploration Companies
These are the companies responsible for produce oil in its crude form. There is a mix of both private sector companies like Reliance Industries, Cairn India Ltd, and public sector counterparts like Oil India, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) among others in this sector. However, these companies together cater to only 25% of India’s crude oil requirement. The rest of the crude oil is imported.
Oil Marketing Companies
The crude oil is then bought by Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs), which handle oil from its crude stage till the time it is handed to the dealers in its refined form. Thus, OMCs take care of refining of crude oil into petrol and selling refined petrol to the dealers. This sector also comprises of both public and private companies. However, the three PSUs- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) and Hindustan Private Corporate Limited (HPCL) control around 95% of this sector; while the two private players- Reliance Industries and Essar cater to the remaining market.
Monthly price trend for Petrol price compared to Diesel Prices in Mizoram for last 1 Year By Dialabank
|DATE||PETROL RATE / LITRE||XTRA PREMIUM PETROL / LITRE|
|01 March 2021||₹ 88.38||₹ 92.35|
|01 February 2021||₹ 83.81||₹ 87.58|
|01 January 2021||₹ 81.30||₹ 84.95|
|01 December 2020||₹ 79.99||₹ 83.58|
|01 November 2020||₹ 78.63||₹ 82.16|
|01 October 2020||₹ 78.63||₹ 82.16|
|01 September 2020||₹ 79.61||₹ 83.19|
|01-Aug-20||₹ 77.98||₹ 81.48|
|01-Jul-20||₹ 77.98||₹ 81.48|
|01-Jun-20||₹ 69.19||₹ 72.30|
|01-May-20||₹ 66.54||₹ 69.53|
|01-Apr-20||₹ 66.54||₹ 69.53|
Dealers are individuals or businesses that own petrol pumps. Thus they are the final sellers of petrol to end users at retail prices, after adding taxes and their own margins.
Table of Contents
- 1 Petrol Price in Mizoram: Sep 28 2021
- 2 Petrol price in Mizoram Revision Trend in – For the Last 2 weeks
- 3 State-wise Petrol Prices
- 4 Petrol Prices in Major Cities
- 5 The trend of Petrol Price in Mizoram for January 2020 from DialaBank (rates per litre):
- 6 The trend of Petrol Price in Mizoram for December 2020 (rates per litre):
- 7 The trend of Petrol Price in Mizoram for November 2020 (rates per litre):
- 8 The trend of Petrol Price in Mizoram for October 2020 (rates per litre):
- 9 Components of Petrol Prices
- 10 Oil Production and Exploration Companies
- 11 Oil Marketing Companies
- 12 Dealers
- 13 FAQs