Petrol Price in Srinagar Today (Jun 09 2023)
Price of Petrol in Srinagar is at ... today.
Petrol prices in Srinagar are effectively turning volatile. This is due to the prices of crude oil have been showing major growth. It is even more important to check the petrol price in Srinagar at regular intervals. Petrol Prices in Srinagar today is Rs. 100.36 Jun 09 2023. Especially when you are going for a long run. Petrol and diesel prices constantly fluctuate, so you can lose lots of updates if you are traveling in the long run. The rupee has also been placed lower against the dollar. This reacts as petrol prices in Srinagar higher than before. It is anticipated that the government can reduce excise duties to enable rates to become cheaper shortly.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Change In Prices of Petrol in Srinagar (Today & Yesterday)
|- - -||- - -||- - -||- - -|
Last 10 days Petrol Rate in Srinagar
|Date||petrol per Litre|
Petrol Price in Neighboring Cities of Srinagar
|District||petrol per Litre|
State-wise Petrol Prices
Petrol Prices in Major Cities
Historical Petrol Price in Srinagar
|1st Oct||Rs. 84.86|
|19th Oct||Rs. 93.41|
|Highest rate in Oct||Rs. 93.41 on Oct 19th|
|Lowest rate in Oct||Rs. 89.86 on Oct 1st|
Petrol prices in India are rapidly increasing. This is considered the dynamic fuel price method. Petrol and diesel rate are comparatively revised at 6:00 am at regular intervals. Moreover, before this, prices tend to revise every fortnight. There are a few factors that influence the price of fuel. These include rupee to US dollar exchange rate, cost of crude oil, global cues, demand for fuel, etc. However, when the international crude oil prices gain, prices in India lead the maximum. The price of fuel includes excise duty, value-added tax, dealer commission. VAT majorly varies from state to state. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, and VAT, the retail selling price of petrol raises nearly to double.
Pricing of Crude Oil
India purchases crude oil from oil-producing countries, and crude oil costs are more dynamic in nature. This modifies the dependency on multiple factors such as increased demand, products cut, supply shortages, and geopolitical conflicts. Various major factors influence the cost of one litre of petrol in Srinagar. India purchases crude oil in US dollars. Any adjustment in the exchange rate affects both Srinagar’s petrol price and other major cities across India.
Petrol prices include taxes that are paid by the federal government and the states. The center charges excise duty per liter of petrol.
Oil refineries or fuel stations are officially running to store and dispense petrol to customers. This helps the suppliers make a profit that is included in the petrol price before being marketed among the fuel consumers.
The current price rise is largely due to the steep increase in central taxes of petrol and diesel and firm crude prices. Fuel prices had collapsed in April 2020 as the country entered a complete lockdown due to coronavirus pandemic. Earlier on March 14, 2020, excise duty on petrol and diesel was hiked by Rs 3 per litre. An additional Re 1 per litre was also levied on both petrol and diesel under the road and infrastructure cess. The government roughly gets Rs 13,000-14,000 crore annually on every rupee hike in excise duty.
Petrol and diesel prices have seen a rise 21 times in 2021, till now. Combined, the increase in the petrol and diesel prices has been roughly Rs 6 for the two fuels. Petrol and diesel have been selling at record high levels, but this spike in oil prices does not seem to worry the government.
Trend of Petrol Price in Srinagar for February 2022
|1st February||Rs. 84.89|
|18th February||Rs. 87.81|
|The highest rate in February||Rs. 87.81 on February 18th|
|The lower rate in February||Rs. 84.80 on February 1st|
Trend of Petrol Price in Srinagar for January 2022
|Highest Rate in January||Rs.85.12 from 27th to 31st January|
|Lowest Rate in January||Rs.82.80 on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd January|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Srinagar for January 2021:
- In Srinagar, the price of petrol opened at the rate of Rs.84.80 per litre. When compared to the fuel’s closing rate for December, there was no change in the price.
- Petrol prices in Srinagar fluctuated in the state over the month. The fuel recorded its highest price for the month from 27th to 31st January wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.85.12 per litre. The lowest price was recorded on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd January wherein a litre of petrol was retailing at the rate of Rs.85.12 per litre.
- The fuel’s overall performance witnessed an inclining trend in Kolkata, with the percentage change witnessing an incline of +2.36%.
Trend of Petrol Price in Srinagar for December 2021 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in December||Rs.83.40 on 7th, 8th, 12th through 29th December|
|Lowest Rate in December||Rs.81.86 on 2nd December|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Srinagar for December 2021:
- In Srinagar, the price of petrol opened at the rate of Rs.81.92 per litre. Compared to the fuel’s closing rate for November, there was no change in the price of the liquid gold in Srinagar.
- Petrol price in Srinagar rose during the first few days of the month followed by which it was quite steady. The fuel recorded its highest price for the month on 7th and 8th December, after which it stood at the same rate between 12th December and 29th December. During this period, the price stood at the rate of Rs.83.40 per litre. The lowest price was recorded on 2nd December wherein a litre of petrol was retailing at the rate of Rs.81.86 per litre.
- The fuel’s overall performance witnessed an inclining trend in Kolkata, with the percentage change witnessing an incline of +1.55%.
Trend of Petrol Price in Srinagar for November 2021 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in November||Rs.82.03 on 29th and 30th November|
|Lowest Rate in November||Rs.80.73 from 1st to 12th November|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Srinagar for November 2020:
- In Srinagar, the price of petrol opened at the rate of Rs.81 per litre. There was a rising trend in the price of the fuel over the month with gradual fluctuations.
- Petrol price in Srinagar was steady from the beginning of the month till the 12th of November. The fuel recorded its highest price for the month on 29th and 30th November, wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.82.03 per litre. The lowest price was recorded from 1st to 12th November, wherein the fuel retailed price was at the rate of Rs.80.73 per litre.
- The fuel’s overall performance witnessed an inclining trend in Srinagar, with the percentage change standing at 1.26%.
Trend of Petrol Price in Srinagar for October 2021 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in October||Rs.81.12|
|Lowest Rate in October||Rs.80.73|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Srinagar for October 2020:
- Petrol price in Srinagar opened the month of October at Rs.80.91 per litre. There was no change in the rates when compared to the closing price of the previous week.
- Over the month, the price of petrol didn’t see much change in the city. The fuel recorded its highest price for the month on 10th October with a litre costing Rs.81.12.
- Petrol closed the month at Rs.81.12 per litre. The fuel’s overall performance in the metropolitan city remained stable as there was no change in the opening and closing price.
Trend of Petrol Price in Srinagar for September 2021 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in September||Rs.81.78|
|Lowest Rate in September||Rs.80.73|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Srinagar for September 2020:
- A litre of petrol was priced at Rs.81.52 at the start of the month in Srinagar. The opening price of the fuel was the highest for the month. Compared to the closing price of the previous month, the price of petrol was up by 5 paise in the city.
- The price of petrol witnessed a lot of fluctuations in the city of Srinagar over the month. Petrol recorded its lowest price for the month on the 29th and 30th of September. Oil companies retailed a litre of petrol for Rs.80.73 on the mentioned dates.
- Petrol’s overall performance in Srinagar witnessed a declining trend. The percentage change recorded in the rates stood at -0.98%.
Trend of Petrol Price in Srinagar for August 2021 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in August||Rs.81.59 on 30 and 31 August|
|Lowest Rate in August||Rs.80.30 from 1 to 9 August and 12 to 14 August|
Monthly Petrol Price Trend in Srinagar for August 2020:
- The month of August opened with the price of petrol being traded at the rate of Rs.80.30 per litre in Srinagar. There was no change in the price till the 9th of August.
- Over the month, the price of petrol witnessed fluctuations in the city of Srinagar. The fuel recorded its lowest prices from 1st August to 9th August and 12th August to 14th August, wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.80.30 per litre.
- The price of petrol in Srinagar closed the month of August being traded at the rate of Rs.80.83 per litre. There was a rising trend in the fuel’s overall performance, with the percentage change being +1.65%.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
What is today’s Petrol price in Srinagar?
Today’s Petrol price in Ranchi is 84.89 ₹/L per litre.
What was the highest Petrol price in Srinagar?
The highest Petrol price in Srinagar was ₹87.81 per litre on 18th February 2021.
When was the highest Petrol price in Srinagar?
At ₹ 87.81 per litre, the highest Petrol price in Srinagar was recorded on 18th February 2021.
What is the current Petrol price in Srinagar?
The current Petrol price in Srinagar is ₹ 87.55 per litre.
What was the highest Petrol price in Srinagar in the last 5 years?
The highest Petrol price in Srinagar in the last 5 years was ₹ ₹87.81 per litre on 20 February 2021.
What was the highest Petrol price in Srinagar in the last 10 years?
The highest Petrol price in Srinagar in the last 10 years was ₹ 81.79 per litre on 29th August.
What was the highest Petrol price in Srinagar in 2020?
The highest Petrol price in Srinagar in 2020 was ₹ 83.40 per litre on 31 December 2019.
What was the lowest Petrol price in Srinagar in 2020?
The lowest Petrol price in Srinagar in 2020 was ₹ 81.86 per litre on 04 January 2020.
What was the highest Petrol price in Srinagar in 2021?
The highest Petrol price in Srinagar in 2021 was ₹ 87.81 per litre on 18th February 2021.
What was the lowest Petrol price in Srinagar in 2021?
The lowest Petrol price in Srinagar in 2021 was ₹ 81.86 per litre on 1st January 2021.
Petrol Prices in Srinagar have Increased by 70-80 paise in the Last Nine Days
Petrol and diesel prices have risen by 70-80 paise per litre in the last nine days. While petrol prices have increased by 83 paise per litre, diesel prices rose by 73 paise. On Tuesday, petrol prices increased by 11 paise per litre, while diesel prices increased by 5 paise. In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs.71.86 per litre compared to yesterday’s price of Rs.71.03 per litre. Likewise, diesel is being sold at Rs.66.69 per litre, up from Rs.65.96 per litre recorded yesterday. In the financial capital of Mumbai, petrol is available at Rs.77.47 per litre, and diesel costs Rs.69.88 per litre.
Petrol prices in various Indian cities
Oil companies reduced petrol and diesel prices on Wednesday, 16 January, after reducing continuously for six days. Petrol price in Delhi was revised to Rs.70.33 a litre and diesel price to Rs.64.59 a litre. As the official website of Indian Oil, the petrol rate was down by 8 paise per litre to Rs.75.97, whereas diesel price was up by 13 paise per litre to Rs.67.62 Mumbai.
High Petrol Rates: 4 Aspects may Assist
Oil Minister recently stated that we are holding discussions with fuel companies to implement necessary actions. Fuel retailers such as HPCL, BPCL and IOCL benefited greatly with the price of unrefined oil reaching a new high. Oil and Natural Gas Company suffices 20% of the country’s oil requirements. It may be asked to sell crude oil rates at a lower price. Oil Minister has given the nod to the Indian Commodity Exchange to introduce futures to petrol and diesel.