HP Gas New Connection
HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) is one of India’s most extensive petroleum and petroleum-based products service providers. Since its inception in 1952, it has met India’s energy needs. It now retails a wide range of goods in India, ranging from gasoline and diesel to flight fuel, LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas), and petroleum-based lubricants. LPG is important for the Indian economy, being used for anything from home cooking to hotel and confectionery operations.
It’s also used in the glass industry and auto-rickshaws, and some cars as an alternative fuel source. HP Gas has been at the forefront of offering LPG services to Indian customers, wherever they are. With over 3400 distributors across the world, they have a strong presence. HP is dedicated to its customers’ safety and protection. Consumers receive LPG cylinders that are clean and free of defects or harm because HP gas cylinders pass rigorous security and quality tests.
Customers who want to get an HP Gas connection can do so in a variety of ways. HP Gas has made it simple for consumers to register and use its services, both on and off the internet. Customers can register and book cylinders via the Hindustan petroleum online portal and use HP Gas online payment options as well.
How to apply for HP gas connection
One can directly visit an HP gas centre that is located in their area. Next, register for a new connection just by providing the required documents to the distributor of HP gas. For this purpose, The customer has to obtain a KYC Form through or from the HP gas centre, then take out a print and duly fill in all the details required. Customers who want to get an HP Gas link will do so in a variety of ways. HP Gas has made it simple for consumers to register and use its services, both on and off the internet. Customers can register and book HP cylinders via the Hindustan petroleum online portal.
How to apply offline for HP gas connection
- Customers who want to apply for an HP Gas link offline will do so by picking up a form from their local HP Gas distributor. You may also print and fill out the form from the HP Gas website.
- Once you’ve formulated the form, please send it to the distributor along with the KYC documents (photo, ID, and address proof).
- You have the option of paying the registration fee by debit card, credit card, net banking, or cash/cheque.
- You will get an acknowledgement and receipt for your order, and you will be able to schedule your cylinder.
- In addition to the application form, anyone applying for a new link is expected to send certain documents. These documents are classified as KYC (Know Your Customer) documents and are used to verify identities. The following are the KYC documents that were submitted: the photograph, Address proof that is needed, and Identification evidence.
How to apply online for HP gas connection
- Customers who want to sign up for an HP Gas link can do so on the company’s official website, www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
- By clicking on the “LPG (HP Gas)” tab, you can register for a connection.
- You are led to a page where you can begin the registration process by clicking on the “Apply Online” tab. You’ll be asked for your Distributor Name, which you can find by clicking on the dealer Locator’ link in the HP Gas page’s Fast Links section.
- After you’ve entered the distributor’s details, taken to an online application form, click “Submit” once you’ve filled in all of the necessary details.
- Ensure you’ve uploaded the required KYC documents (proof of identity, proof of address, and photograph).
- Choose your payment method: debit card, credit card, or net banking are all options available for HP Gas connection.
Documents required to avail a new gas connection
In addition to the application form, anyone applying for a new connection is expected to send certain documents. These documents are classified as KYC (Know Your Customer) documents and are used to verify identities. The following are the KYC documents that were submitted:
- Your Photograph
- Address proof
- Identity Proof
Proof of Address Documents
You can use any of the given documents as a proof
- Your Aadhaar Card
- If you have a Bank statement
- If you have a Passport
- If you made the Voter identity card
- Driving Licence
- If you have the Ration card
- if you applied for any LIC policy
- if you possess a Lease agreement
- The essential Bills like Telephone/water /electricity bills
- If you are having the Home registration documents
- Declaration of the Address of the applicants by Gazzated officer
- If you have a Flat/apartment possession letter
Proof of identity documents
You can submit anyone of the documents :
- if you have a passport
- try to submit the Permanent Account Number (PAN) card
- Driving Licence
- Aadhaar card
- Central or state government ID card
- if you have the Voter ID card
HP gas products
- Bulk Fuels & Specialities.
- International Trade.
- LPG (HP Gas)
- Lubes (HP Lubes)
- Product Pipelines
✅ How can I get a new HP gas connection?
Customers could go straight to an HP gas centre in their region and apply for a new link by presenting the required paperwork to the HP gas dealer.
The consumer must purchase a KYC Form from the HP gas centre, print it, and fill it out with the necessary information.
✅ Which forms do I need for a new HP gas connection?
The related forms may be obtained based on the applicant’s criteria. Ujjwala KYC Application form for obtaining an HP Gas connection for the first time; Ujjwala KYC form for obtaining a loan in the event that applicants cannot afford to pay for an LPG connection; Simplified KYC paperwork for those who do not have KYC documents, and so on.
✅ How can I find HP gas distributors?
Take the steps shown below to find your HP gas distributor:
- Visit the HP Gas distributor portal for more information.
- After that, specify whether the SBU is for LPG or for retail.
- Access your state of residence after selecting the kind of SBU.
- After that, go to your district.
- Finally, in the customer check box, select the ‘all’ option.
- You will be able to locate your HP gas distributor after entering all of the above details.
Table of Contents
- 1 HP Gas New Connection
- 2 How to apply for HP gas connection
- 3 How to apply offline for HP gas connection
- 4 How to apply online for HP gas connection
- 5 Documents required to avail a new gas connection
- 6 HP gas products
- 7 FAQs