City Union Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|CUB Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|CUB Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rate Per Gram is ₹ 5,121|
|Processing Fee||1.0% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Repayment Tenure||Up to 12 Months|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of City Union Bank (CUB) Gold Loan
- Loan amount from Rs.50,000 onwards- Minimum of Rs.50,000/- onwards Gold Loans for less than Rs 50000/- also available for rural markets
- Instant funds– Get funds instantly against your gold, and repay with affordable value.
- Low-Interest Rates– City Union Bank Gold Loan comes with competitive Interest Rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI based loan. Repay your gold loan in easy lower EMIs, over a tenor of your choice.
- Collateral Held securely– Any gold surrendered to the bank as collateral is kept safely in a locker, so you don’t have to worry about the safety or security of your gold.
- Quick and Efficient Servicing– City Union Bank Gold Loan is Over the counter disbursement in just 60 minutes with minimal documentation
- Complete Transparency– Loan rates and charges are communicated upfront in writing, along with the quotation, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden costs or fees.
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through City Union Bank (CUB) Gold Loan?
Considering the latest gold prices, CUB is offering gold loans per gram at ₹ 5,121. The highest gold loan rate per gram of CUB today is ₹ 5,121 for 24-carat jewellery calculated at a maximum LTV of 75% and average gold loan prices of the last 30 days in 2020 are ₹ 5,121 of 22 carat
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f 1 Nov 2020
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About City Union Bank (CUB) Gold Loan
City Union Bank Limited is a scheduled commercial in the private sector. The Bank has 550 branches and 1486 ATMs. The bank was founded on 31 October 1904 and located in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu. The bank provides a gamut of technological services like net banking, mobile banking, self-service kiosks, Bulk Note Acceptors and Point of Sales etc. The bank offers loan products to service the financial needs of small individual customers to large industries.
City Union Bank Gold loan is the quickest way to get funds for personal or business requirements. The funds from the loan can be used for weddings, education, business expansion or any other similar purpose. With minimal documentation and secure storage, the Gold Loan is a simple funding option to meet your needs.
- CUB Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- CUB Gold Loan Per Gram Rate is ₹ 5,121
- CUB Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 12 months
- CUB Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.0% of the Principal Loan Amount + GST
City Union Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a financial product provided by the City Union Bank which caters to your needs of short term or long term funds. It is easy to avail financial service provided by banks at low rates of interest and also requires minimal documentation for the same. City Union Bank gives you the Loan amount within an hour of application as the valuation and approval process is quickly done keeping in mind your urgency regarding the need for funds.
Major Eligibility Criteria for availing the City Union Bank Gold Loan is:
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
City Union Bank Gold (CUB) Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by the City Union Bank wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire City Union Bank Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. The bank ensures high security of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
Documents required for Applying for City Union Bank Gold Loan are :
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID (Any one)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card (Any one)|
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized coloured|
City Union Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
City Union Bank Gold Loan can fulfil all your urgent short term and long term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged with depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the bank. Gold Loan interest rates offered by the City Union Bank are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
- CUB Gold Loan Interest Rate: 7.0% per annum
- Processing Fee: 1.0% of the Principal Loan Amount
- Prepayment/Foreclosure Charges: 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
- Valuation Fee: Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
- Late Repayment Charges: 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
- Renewal Processing Fees: Rs 350 + GST
CUB Gold Loan Apply Online
You can also apply with Dialabank by following the below-mentioned steps to get a Gold Loan as per your need.
- Visit Dialabank’s digital platform, where you will have to just fill a form without any registration.
- Our Relationship Manager will contact you and assist you throughout the Gold Loan process and guide you in fulfilling your financial needs.
- You will get personalised service giving you the option of comparing and taking the best deal according to your needs without any extra charges.
- With Dialabank you can compare the different offers and schemes from different banks on the basis of funding provided and the rate of interest charged to choose the best loan deal for yourself.
City Union Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your City Union Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your City Union Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with City Union Bank, Standing Instruction is the best method of r repayment.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode can be utilized in the event that you have a non-City Union Bank account and might want your EMIs to be charged toward the finish of the month.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-City Union Bank account at your closest City Union Bank Loan Center.
Gold Loan agent Contact Number
You just need to give a call on 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by City Union Bank Gold Loan
City Union Bank doesn’t consider every type of gold ornament for the loan on gold. There is some limitation.
- The purity of the gold ornament should be between 18 Carats to 22 Carats.
- The Bank accepts the gold in the form of ornament.
- Bank does not accept the raw gold for a Gold loan.
Use of City Union Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the City Union Bank Gold Loan service can be used for a number of purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, and etc.
- For all your business needs such as buying raw material, expansion of business, and etc.
- You can also avail a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
FAQs About City Union Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is City Union Bank Gold Loan?
City Union Bank provides Gold Loans at attractive rates for the fulfilment of your urgent expenses whether agricultural or non-agricultural. They provide Gold Loans with interest rates starting from 7.0% per annum for a maximum loan amount of ₹5 lacs depending on your requirement and the quality of your gold. You can take the loan for a maximum tenure of 12 months.
✅ How can I get the Gold Loan?
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in City Union Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan amount in City Union Bank varies depending on the purity of your gold ornaments the standard price for per gram of gold is Rs 5,121.
✅ How does City Union Bank Gold Loan work?
Once the borrower pledges his gold with Yes Bank and fulfils the documentation required, the loan amount is instantly disbursed in his account.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in City Union Bank?
The gold loan interest rate in City Union Bank starts at 7.0% per annum.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in City Union Bank?
To check your gold loan status in City Union Bank just follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Banks’ web page.
- Fill in your personal details and unique credentials to log in.
- Track the status of your gold loan application.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in City Union Bank?
You can calculate the gold loan interest on your City Union Bank Loan by simply subtracting the borrowed amount from the payable loan amount.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from City Union Bank?
You can avail a maximum of 75% of your gold’s market value from City Union Bank provided you fulfil the eligibility requirements.
✅ What is the loan tenure of City Union Bank Gold Loan?
The tenure for which City Union Bank Gold loan is available is till 12 months.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on City Union Bank Gold Loan?
The processing fee applicable to City Union Bank Gold Loan is 1% of the loan amount.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in City Union Bank Gold Loan?
The prepayment charges in City Union Bank Gold loan is 0-2% of the outstanding loan amount.
✅ How to renew City Union Bank Gold Loan Online?
To renew your City Union Bank loan against gold online you will have to apply for the same on Yes Banks’ portal.
✅ How to Pay City Union Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay City Union Bank loan amount online using any of the modes available like e-wallets, net banking, m-banking, debit cards etc. for convenience
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on City Union Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you cannot pay your City Union Bank gold loan amount for 3 months the bank may warn you against further defaults and charge you a penalty fee. In case the default persists your gold jewellery might be sold off.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on City Union Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for a City Union Bank gold loan either by visiting the branch personally and filling the form for the same or can also apply online on City Union Bank’s portal by logging in with your credentials.
✅ How to pay City Union Bank Gold Loan through Credit Card?
Paying City Union Bank gold loan through credit card is not possible and authentic with regards to RBI guidelines.
Table of Contents
- 1 City Union Bank Gold Loan Key Features
- 2 Advantages of City Union Bank (CUB) Gold Loan
- 3 How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through City Union Bank (CUB) Gold Loan?
- 4 About City Union Bank (CUB) Gold Loan
- 5 City Union Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 6 Major Eligibility Criteria for availing the City Union Bank Gold Loan is:
- 7 City Union Bank Gold (CUB) Loan Documents Required
- 8 City Union Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 9 CUB Gold Loan Apply Online
- 10 City Union Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 How to Pay Your City Union Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- 12 Gold Loan agent Contact Number
- 13 Gold Ornaments Accepted by City Union Bank Gold Loan
- 14 Use of City Union Bank Gold Loan
- 15 FAQs About City Union Bank Gold Loan
- 15.1 ✅ What is City Union Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.2 ✅ How can I get the Gold Loan?
- 15.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in City Union Bank?
- 15.4 ✅ How does City Union Bank Gold Loan work?
- 15.5 ✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in City Union Bank?
- 15.6 ✅ How to check Gold Loan status in City Union Bank?
- 15.7 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in City Union Bank?
- 15.8 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from City Union Bank?
- 15.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of City Union Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.10 ✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on City Union Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.11 ✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in City Union Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.12 ✅ How to renew City Union Bank Gold Loan Online?
- 15.13 ✅ How to Pay City Union Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
- 15.14 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on City Union Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 15.15 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on City Union Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.16 ✅ How to pay City Union Bank Gold Loan through Credit Card?