Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Key Features
Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)
|Corporation Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
Corporation Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
|Rate Per Gram is ₹ 5,340|
2.0% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Up to 36 Months
Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
Advantages of Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- No Income and Salary Criteria: Gold loans do not require any qualifications for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset, gold in return for the money.
- CIBIL Score: Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level.
- You need to repay only the interest: You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience: The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time: No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
About Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank is a private sector bank that was founded in 2016. The bank provides banking services including Gold Loan, Car Loan, Personal Loan, Home Loan, and Education Loan. Gold Loan is a quick disbursing loan with easy documentation and low-interest rates.
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Rate is ₹ 5,340
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 36 months
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 2.0% of the Loan Amount + GST
How Much Can Gold Loan can I Get Through Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
According to the latest gold prices, Utkarsh Small Finance Bank is offering gold loans per gram varying between ₹ 3,510 to ₹ 5,340. Highest Utkarsh Small Finance Bank gold loan rate per gram today is ₹ 5,340 for 24-carat jewelry calculated at a maximum LTV of 75% and average gold loan prices of the last 30 days in 2020 are ₹ 5,163 of 22 carats.
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Per Gram
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f 1 Oct 2020
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank has some simple eligibility criteria which are easy to fulfill and can be fulfilled easily.
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats|
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank charges a low-interest rate on its Gold Loan as it is a fully secured loan. Along with the interest, the bank also charges some minimal charges from the borrower based on the amount and the tenure of the loan of the borrower.
|Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
1.0% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
Late Repayment Charges
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Renewal Processing Fees
|Rs 350 + GST|
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
You can avail of a loan with Utkarsh Small Finance Bank with just the basic documentation:
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
|Agricultural Land Proof||Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose|
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
You can easily visit the Dilabank branch in your vicinity and avail of the best gold loan offers without any hassle. You can also apply online through our website without getting out of the comfort of your houses. This will save you from a lot of hassle. All you have to do is:
- Visit Dialabank and click on the gold loan option on the menu. Then you will just have to fill up a form with your personal details.
- Our relationship manager will give you a call and will guide you every step of the way.
- Using the information you submitted, we will shortlist the best offer for you and help you compare.
- In case you have any queries, you can contact us at 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
Any gold jewelry such as gold bangles, gold rings, gold anklets, and gold necklaces are accepted for availing a Gold Loan. Some banks might even accept gold coins. Gold bars are not accepted.
The gold ornaments should be of 18 carats to 22 carats. Any gold ornament which is of 24 carats cannot be used for availing a gold loan.
Uses of Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
A gold loan can be used for any short term financial requirements and can be availed by almost everyone. It has the following uses:
- It can be used for any personal expenditure such as a wedding, a vacation, medical expenses etc.
- It can be used for any business-related expenditures such as buying raw materials or adding to fixed capital.
- Gold loans can also be used for agricultural expenditure, for which banks offer lower interest rates.
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
FAQs About Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank is a multi-purpose loan against your gold ornaments or coins which can be used to fulfill any emergency money requirements. Furthermore, the bank provides Gold Loan at a low rate of interest. It is a safe and secure method and the bank takes full responsibility for the safety of your gold ornaments.
You can get an Utkarsh Small Finance Bank gold loan by visiting the nearest branch of the bank or applying online through Dialabank‘s digital platform by filling a form with basic information to get the best offers on gold loans.
You can get an Utkarsh Small Finance Bank gold loan at Rs. 5,340 per gram of gold. The rate of the loan per gram of gold depends upon the quality of your gold that is to be pledged by you. It also depends on the market price of gold prevailing in the market.
You can take an Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan in few hours and fulfill all your monetary needs. Just visit the nearest Utkarsh Small Finance Bank branch with your Gold and start your loan application process. The disbursement occurs after verification and valuation of your pledged gold and approval of the application. You can avail of a maximum amount of Rs. 1 crore.
The interest rate for a gold loan in Utkarsh Small Finance Bank starts at 7.0% per annum.
You can check the gold loan status in Utkarsh Small Finance Bank by emailing the bank’s executive and asking them about your application or by visiting the branch and meeting the loan officer. In most cases, the disbursal of the amount is done on the same day of the approval of the application.
Your gold loan interest rates in Utkarsh Small Finance Bank can be calculated by subtracting the principal amount from to total amount you have to repay. You can calculate your EMIs using the EMI calculator.
✅What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail of on a gold loan from Utkarsh Small Finance Bank?
You can avail of a maximum of Rs 1 crore on a gold loan from Utkarsh Small Finance Bank, up to 70% of the gold jewelry’s value you gave as collateral. The bank might even let you avail of 90% of the value of jewelry in case of higher interest rates.
The maximum gold loan repayment tenure in Utkarsh Small Finance Bank is 36 months. But you can also renew it by paying a small fee. If you opt for prepayment or foreclosure, your tenure can decrease.
The applicable processing fee on the Utkarsh Small Finance Bank gold loan is 2% of the outstanding loan amount.
The prepayment charges on the Utkarsh Small Finance Bank gold loan is up to 2% of the loan amount as prepayment charges. Prepayment occurs when a borrower repays early, in part or in full.
You can renew your gold loan in Utkarsh Small Finance Bank through your presence in the branch as the gold you kept earlier with the bank has to be dealt with. For detailed information, contact the customer care executive or visit the branch directly.
For renewal, the gold will have to released and valued again at the current market prices. You may be charged a small fee and asked to fill a form for this facility.
You can pay the Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold loan interest rate online through the bank’s portal using net – banking, debit cards, or through the bank’s mobile app.
If you fail to pay your Utkarsh Small Finance Bank gold loan interest for 3 months, your gold collateral will be seized and you will be served a legal notice. The bank will sell off your jewelry to recover its debt.
You can also apply for a moratorium.
You can apply for an Utkarsh Small Finance Bank gold loan moratorium through the mobile app of the bank or by visiting the branch physically. However, you can only avail of this option before a minimum of 5 days of the EMI due date.
You don’t have the option to repay your Utkarsh Small Finance Bank gold loan through credit cards. Debit cards can be used, or cash, cheques, DDs, and net banking. You can also use PayTM.
Table of Contents
- 1 Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Key Features
- 2 Advantages of Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- 3 About Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- 4 How Much Can Gold Loan can I Get Through Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 6 Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 7 Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 8 Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 9 Gold Ornaments Accepted by Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
- 10 Uses of Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- 11 Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 FAQs About Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- 12.1 ✅ What is Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan?
- 12.2 ✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From Utkarsh Small Finance Bank?
- 12.3 ✅How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Utkarsh Small Finance Bank?
- 12.4 ✅ How Does Utkarsh Small Finance Gold Loan work?
- 12.5 ✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Utkarsh Small Finance Bank?
- 12.6 ✅ How to check gold loan status in Utkarsh Small Finance Bank?
- 12.7 ✅ How to calculate gold loan interest in Utkarsh Small Finance Bank?
- 12.8 ✅What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail of on a gold loan from Utkarsh Small Finance Bank?
- 12.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of the Utkarsh Small Finance Bank gold loan?
- 12.10 ✅How much processing fee is applicable to the Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold loan?
- 12.11 ✅ What are the charges for pre-payment in the Utkarsh Small Finance gold loan?
- 12.12 ✅How to renew Utkarsh Small Finance Gold Loan online?
- 12.13 ✅ How to pay Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold loan interest online?
- 12.14 ✅What if I can’t pay the interest on the Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold loan for 3 months?
- 12.15 ✅How can I apply for the EMI moratorium on the Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold loan?
- 12.16 ✅How to pay the Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold loan through credit card?