HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Key Features
- No security is required for availing the loan.
- It is a hassle-free process where Quick disbursal of the loan amount is given in the account with low documentation.
- Pre-closure facility after 6 months.
- The processing fees for the two-wheeler loan is 50% lower for applicants already having a Bank Account with the bank.
- Check the EMI amount using Dialabank’s EMI Calculator easily.
- You can repay the loan amount between 1 year to 4 years with the availability of flexible repayment options such as SI, ECS or post-dated cheques.
- HDFC Bank provides easy to avail 2 wheeler loans at more than 3000 locations.
About HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan has become essential for an individual to fulfil his dream of buying a new bike at any cost with any financial resource. HDFC Bank is providing the opportunity of a lifetime by providing Two Wheeler Loans with Lowest Interest Rates & Affordable EMIs.
Why Choose HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
Two Wheeler Loan is a daily necessity and has become a crucial part of our life. Many people have to visit different places, and they require a bike for that, as time is essential for all of us. Most of the college-going students need a motorcycle, as sometimes buses may not available at the timings of college. Here is the loan provided by HDFC Bank for purchasing Two Wheelers at affordable prices and easy Process.
Advantages of HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Easy and hassle-free process
- Quick Disbursal of Loan Amount
- Fulfil your wants by choosing the Two Wheeler you love
- Attractive Rate of Interests
- Easy Repayment and Prepayment Methods
HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
Your ability to repay the loan is the biggest factor in deciding whether you’ll be eligible or not for the HDFC two-wheeler loan. The following are the major criteria’s:
- The applicant should be of at least 21 years of age and a maximum of 65 years of age to apply for the loan.
- If you have an average monthly income of Rs 7000, you’re eligible for the HDFC two Wheeler loan.
- Cibil Score has a direct impact on your eligibility for the loan. If you have a low cibil score, the chances of your application being rejected are high.
HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
The following documents are required for applying for an HDFC Bank two-wheeler loan :
Residence Proof: Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving license, Voters’ ID card, Electricity bill, Ration card, LIC policy, gas connection bills, rental agreement, etc.
Identity Proof: PAN Card, Driving License, Voters’ ID Card, Photo Credit Card, Ration Card (with the photograph), Company ID card, etc.
- For Salaried Individuals – Latest salary slip for Govt. Employees, Salary certificate, etc.
- For Self-Employed: Copy of latest Income Tax Return form.
HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Additional Fees and Charges
Along with interest, the bank charges you some additional charges :
- Processing Fees – Up to 3% of the total loan amount
- Documentation Charges – up to 3% of the loan amount
- Prepayment Charges – 3%-10% of the loan amount pending depending upon the tenure of the loan amount.
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Apply Online
You can apply for HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan online by visiting Dialabank‘s digital platform and then :
- Fill the basic Application Form for Two Wheeler Loan
- Please wait for a call from our Relationship Manager
- Get personalised assistance and choose the most suitable offer based on your needs.
- Enjoy your Two Wheeler.
HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
How to pay HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan EMI
Repaying your HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan is a hassle-free and straightforward process. You can do it by paying physically in the bank branch using Cash. You can also pay your EMI using Cheques/ Standing Instructions on your Bank Account or ECS. You can also pay it using Post Dated Cheques deposited before the due date with the bank.
FAQs for HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Q. What if I fail to Pay my two wheeler loan EMI on time?
You’re charged with a penalty fee of 2.5% per month if you fail to pay your loan amount EMI on time.
Q. Can I prepay my HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
Yes, you can make a prepayment on your Two Wheeler Loan, but you’ll be charged a nominal fee on that. You can make the payment after at least 6 months of taking the loan. Keep in mind that you cannot prepay your loan amount with Cash.
Q. Do I need a Guarantor to Apply for an HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
If you meet the bank’s rules and regulations, you won’t be requiring a guarantor in most cases. If you’re asked to get one, you might not be fulfilling the eligibility criteria on your own, and he/she becomes responsible for the repayment of the loan amount.
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates
- 2 HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Key Features
- 3 About HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- 4 Why Choose HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
- 5 Advantages of HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- 6 HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- 7 HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Additional Fees and Charges
- 9 HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Apply Online
- 10 HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 How to pay HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan EMI
- 12 FAQs for HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan