About Union Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
If you have been dreaming for a bike, but do not have enough funds for buying it, then availing a Union Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan is the best deal for you. It is a scheme that offers monetary support to people and help them in purchasing a bike. The loan can be used to buy a new as well as a used bike according to the requirement.
Interest Rates and Charges: 12.90%
Features and Benefits of Union Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for Union Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000 p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Documentation for Union Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months