Capital First Bank Customer Care Number
Capital First Bank has merged with IDFC and now is known as IDFC First bank. You’ll avail of loans from Rs.1 Lakh to 25 lakh, supported your eligibility. Applications may be submitted online and can get approved in only a pair of minutes. Reimbursement tenures vary from one year to five years. Customers who wish to avail of a Personal Loan from Capital First Bank or those who have an existing loan can contact IDFC first customer care unit at 1860 500 9900 from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. To check the status of their loan, customers can contact the customer care Number at 1800 103 2791
Capital First Bank 24*7 Customer Care Toll-Free Number
|Calling From||Phone Number||Toll-Free/Local Call|
|UK||0 8000 478 414||Toll-Free|
|SINGAPORE||800 101 4006||Toll-Free|
|UAE||8000 187 922||Toll-Free|
|QATAR||00 800 100 089||Toll-Free|
|HONG KONG||852 30082199||Local Call|
Capital First Bank Customer Care Timings
- CASA, Deposits and other accounts- contact on 18–4194332 and the working hours are 24*7
- For Loans contact on 18605009900 and the timings are 9:30 am to 6.00 pm all working days except 2nd and 4th Saturday and Bank Holidays
- For Rural Banking- contact on 18004198332 from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm all days.
- NRI Number (Only for CASA, Deposit account holders)- contact on 02262485152 and you can call 24*7.
- Credit Card- You can call on 18605001111, and you can call 24*7.
Credit First Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Capital First Bank Credit Card Customer Care
If you have any complaints or problems relating to the services provided by IDFC Bank, you’ll like a shot reach bent on the bank by occupation them or by writing an email to our site Capital First Bank.
- Customer Service Head-Head.email@example.com
- Asset Head-Head.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consumer Banking Head- Head.email@example.com
- Bharat Banking Head- Bharat Banking Head
- Principal Nodal Officer- Pno@idfcbank.com
- SMS details for reporting unauthorized transactions- SMS ‘UNAUTH’ to 5676732
IDFC 1st Bank’s client care facility can assist you in obtaining fast and hassle-free solutions for your problems associated with your loan and alternative merchandise. The bank’s knowledgeable and delicate workers can give you steerage as per the quality banking policies and, therefore, the bank’s policies.