All About CorpBank International Credit Card
CorpBank International Credit Card: Corporation Bank offers a Credit Card that takes care of your conveniences and privileges that you are used to.
Eligibility for CorpBank International Credit Card
- Applicant should be a citizen of India
- Have Permanent Account Number [PAN] issued by the Income Tax Department
- Should be customers of the bank having any type of account with satisfactory operations
- In the account for at least 3 months.
Fulfil the Age and Net Income Criteria as under:
For Salaried Class: Gross Salary Income minus statutory deductions like Provident Fund, Professional Tax and Income Tax etc.,
For Professionals: Income as per Income Tax Returns minus Tax liabilities.
For Self Employed: Income as per Income Tax Returns minus Tax liabilities.
Minimum net income
|Category||Classic Card||Gold Card|
|Senior Citizens [Age upto 70]||Rs. 90,000/-||Rs.1,50,000/-|
Documents Required for CorpBank International Credit Card
- Address proof
- Copy of PAN Card
- Income Proof
- One Passport / Stamp size photograph.
Leading Credit Card Providers (Click to Apply)
|Axis Bank||ICICI Bank||HDFC Bank||Other Banks|