J&K Bank Gold Credit Card Features
Given below are the important features of the J&K Bank Gold Credit Card :
- Merchant Establishments like shops that honour MasterCard™ Credit Cards.
- All ATM’s which accept MasterCard™ Credit Cards.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Fuel surcharge waiver every time you purchase fuel, subject to a maximum of Rs.5000 of Fuel purchase per month.
Joining Offers: No joining fee is charged.
- 1 reward point on every Rs.200/- charged on the Card except on fuel purchase.
- Reward points through special promotional offers
- Add on cards
- Flexible payment options
J&K Bank Gold Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Given below is the important criteria for availing of J&K Bank Gold Credit Card:
|Nationality||Indian Citizen or Non-resident Indian|
|Credit Score||Good Credit Score|
|Minimum Income||Rs. 80,000 Per Year.|
J&K Bank Gold Credit Card Documents Required
|Salaried Individual||Self-Employed Individual|
J&K Bank Gold Credit Card Fees And Charges
J&K Bank Gold Credit Card Reward points
Given below are the exclusive reward points provided with J&K Bank Gold Credit Card:
- The user gets 1 loyalty per 200 Rupees spend.
- The cardholder can easily get reward points through special promotional offers.
J&K Bank Gold Credit Card limit
Given is the credit card limit set for J&K Bank Gold Credit Card:
|Maximum Credit Card Limit||Up to 75000 Rupees|
|Maximum Cash Limit||Up to 15000 Rupees|
J&K Bank Gold Credit Card How To Apply
The application process for J&K Bank Gold Credit Card is simple. You can apply via online mode as well as offline mode.
The process is given below:
- Visit Dialabank website
- Fill in the required details provided at the top of the page.
- Click on request quote
- Wait for some time, our relationship manager will contact you to give more details about the features, offers, fees etc of the credit card.
From Dialabank you will get the best service. You can compare the cards and choose the best option for you.
- Find the nearest J&K bank branch.
- Visit the bank.
- Get more information and details regarding the credit card.
- Apply for a credit card.
- Submit the required documents to the bank.
Other Top Credit Cards offered by J&K Bank
- J&K Bank Platinum Credit Card
- J&K Bank world Credit Card