Paschim Banga Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank provides financial services to its customers. They also provide home loans to Non-Resident Indian borrows at charming interest. Their repayment tenure is also highly flexible to customers. They provide home loans to construct a house purpose, buy a new or old property, purchase land or plot, etc. They also impart eligible NRI borrowers with several benefits, deals, and offers. Available for self-employed and salaried borrowers.
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Documents Required
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- The Age of the Applicant for NRI Home Loans should be between the age of 18 to 70 years.
- The loan is available for both salaried employees and self-employed with a regular source of income earned.
- Applicants either be single or have a joint family can apply.
Features of Paschim Banga Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
- Attractive rate of interest available in NRI Home Loans.
- Eligible borrowers can take part in the restoration, improvement and extension of the home.
- Available for both salaried and self-employed.
- An individual can purchase and construct the property quickly.
Apply for Paschim Banga Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is a trustworthy and reliable financial service helpline. Dialabank helps you get the best services, deals, and offers on NRI home loans available in the market. It helps you with the entire documentation process, along with required guidance and details. Applying to Dialabank is convenient and easy. Also, it even allows you to compare numerous deals and offers from different banks. To make sure you get a deal that is best for you.
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Are self-employed borrowers eligible for NRI home loans?
Yes, Self-employed borrowers with a regular source of income earned monthly are eligible for NRI home loans.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount an individual is eligible for?
The maximum loan amount depends on the numerous aspects of the individual, such as monthly income, credit score, repayment capacity, and others.
✅ Is it crucial for an applicant to be present in India during an NRI home loan?
No, the borrower doesn’t need to be present while submitting your NRI home loan application. However, you can have a power of attorney on your behalf for the avail of the loan.