About Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Indian Bank is one of the well-recognized banks in India. This bank was founded in 1907. The headquarter of the bank is in Chennai. The bank is good in providing the financial products and services to the customers. The major products of the bank are loans, credit cards, banking, internet banking, and wealth management. Loans given by the bank are
- Personal Loan
- Gold Loan
- Education Loan
- Two wheeler Loan
- Home Loan
Here we will discuss Two wheeler loans.
What is Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
The Two wheeler loan is a kind of secured loan where we borrow the money from the bank at some rate of interest for a given period of time to buy a Two wheeler. In this loan, you have to pledge the Two wheeler that you are buying to the bank. if you don’t repay the loan the bank will bound your Two wheeler. Since it is a secured loan so rates of interest are quite low as compared to other loan or you may say less than the unsecured loans.
Eligibility for Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- The applicant should not be minor. His/her age should be more than 18 years.
- The applicant should have some source of income where he/she is earning at least Rs. 7000 per month at least.
- Besides that, if the applicant is self-employed his/her monthly income should be Rs. 6000 at lest.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 65 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
Documents Required for Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- 2 passport sized recent colored photographs without glasses.
- After that one proof of Identity. (Voter ID Card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license)
- One proof of residence. (Voter ID Card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
- One income proof. (salary slips/ ITR)
Rates of Interest for Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Rates of interest vary from person to person. It is 11.50% per annum normally and can change according to the income of the applicant, loan amount and the tenure of the loan.
Features of Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- You can easily buy a Two wheeler at low rates of interest.
- The documentation process in a Two wheeler loan is very less as compared to other loans.
- There is no need too show your credit history. You will get a Two wheeler loan even if your CIBIL score is not good.
- Besides that, the loan will get approved very quickly.
- The salary requirement for a Two wheeler loan is not that high.
- Furthermore, you can apply for a Two wheeler loan after the age of 21 years.
- The Two wheeler loan is available in every city in India.
How to Apply?
- First of all apply online for a Two wheeler loan online on www.dialabank.com.
- After that fill up your name contact number, email and other details properly so that we can contact you. After that, you will get a call back within a few minutes and all the guidance from the relationship managers.
- The process will be free of cost and quick.
- Besides that, if you apply on www.dialabank.com you will get low rates of interest and a document pickup facility from your doorstep without any other additional charges.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan