About Odisha Gramya Bank Two-wheeler Loan
An Odisha Gramya Bank customer has the facility of availing a two-wheeler loan. Customers can easily apply for a two-wheeler loan from the bank. If no security is provided against the loan then the interest rate begins at 6.70 per cent per annum, with a repayment period of up to five years.
You can get more details about two-wheelers loan on Dialabank
Odisha Gramya Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria:
- The customer’s minimum and maximum ages should be 21 and 65 years old, respectively.
- The customer’s occupation has a vital impact while taking a loan. The wage of each customer varies per lender, and the bank also takes into consideration the client’s professional experience.
- The CIBIL Score plays a vital factor in deciding upon the loan offered to a customer. The higher the score, the higher are the chances of getting a loan.
Factors affecting Odisha Gramya Bank Two-Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- Age: Age must be at least 21 years old to apply for a motorcycle or scooter loan. Customers must show that they are capable of repaying the loan.
- Credit History: The credit history of the customers is vital to know whether they are cable of repaying the amount or not.
- Area of residence: The credentials of the customer are also affected by the area they live in. For example, people reside in a major metropolis or in a small city.
- Debt owned: If a customer already has some loan then the chances of getting another loan reduce. Banks consider this as an important factor as the capability of repaying the loan decreases.
Documents Required for Odisha Gramya Bank Two Wheeler Loan Loan
Odisha Gramya Bank Two Wheeler Loan Loan Eligibility FAQs
✅ What is the maximum tenure I can repay a two wheeler loan?
Odisha Gramya Bank’s customers can repay the 2-wheeler loan for a period of up to five years.
✅ What is the interest rate on a two wheeler loan?
The interest rates charged are reasonable and are calculated by the customer’s location, loan duration, and credit history.
✅ Is it possible to gain 100% financing to buy a two wheeler?
The highest amount of loan that customers can acquire depends on the lenders.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Odisha Gramya Bank Two-wheeler Loan
- 2 Odisha Gramya Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria:
- 3 Factors affecting Odisha Gramya Bank Two-Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- 4 Documents Required for Odisha Gramya Bank Two Wheeler Loan Loan
- 5 Odisha Gramya Bank Two Wheeler Loan Loan Eligibility FAQs