All About Two Wheeler loan Bhatinda
Bhatinda, known as “Tabar-e-hind” meaning gateway to India, is one of the oldest city in Punjab. It is also called the lake city. The city’s population in 2011 census was 285,813.
The city is the hub for many thermal power plants, cement factories and also milk producing plants. And most of the people, here, are engaged in these plants, other businesses or in farming.
The best mode of transportation considered by most of the people in Bhatinda is a Two wheeler. A two Wheeler is economic, efficient, fast, cheap and reliable.
What isTwo Wheeler loan Bhatinda?
The banks sponsor the individuals in buying a Two Wheeler in form of loans.
The charges taken by the banks for granting this much money is called interest.
The amount which is paid equally every month till the end of the payment of the loan is known
How Two Wheeler Loan is Useful for Me?
The loan helps me in paying only the down payments that means I can stay economically stable for longer time.
Moreover, I will be excited about my new bike.
Features & Benefits of Two Wheeler loan Bhatinda
- Margins: The only money which I have to spend during the purchase of a two-wheeler is the down payment, which covers up to 30% of the total money. Isn’t it a lesser amount than expected?
- Annual Income/ Salary: Low salaried Rs. 7000/- for an employed/- and Rs. 6000/- for a self-employed are also eligible for these loans.
- Extra costs covered: Insurance, accessories, and registration charges are also included in the loan amount.
- Tenure: The time period of 12 to 48 months is provided to the individual for the payment of the loan, and sometimes it extends up to 5 years.
- Credit score: The credit score can be started with a boom with this type of loan by the individuals who are applying for a loan and also by those who are willing to buy a Two Wheeler for the first time.
- Interest Rates: The banks charge interest at a rate of 11.5% or more than that.
Check Your Eligibility for Two Wheeler loan Bhatinda
The loan approval by banks depends upon following criteria. The applicants must fulfill these criteria.
750 or above
Minimum Annual Income
Employed – 84000/- Per annum
Self-Employed – 72000/- Per annum
Minimum Employment Tenure
Employed – Current Employment for 1 year and 2 years of total employment.
Self-Employment – Minimum 1 year in Business
Required Documents for Two Wheeler loan Bhatinda
The documents which are needed by the banks to verify the customer’s credibility are listed below.
Any KYC proof.
2 to 6 Passport Size photographs.
Proof of Income
For Employed – Latest Salary Slip
For Self Employed – Latest ITR
Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Voters Card/ Electricity Bill/ PAN Card
Last 6 months Bank Statement
Banks which Provide Loan
- HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
- AXIS Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Canara Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Central Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- City Union Bank Two Wheeler Loan
How to Apply for Two Wheeler loan Bhatinda?
- Apply online on www.dialabank.com
- Check the eligibility
- Call the helpline number 600-11-600
- Visit the bank
- Submit all the documents
- Get the loan
Also Read about: How to get a Two Wheeler Loan?
|REMINDER SERVICE||EMI CALCULATOR|
Call Us on 600 11 600 OR 98789-81166