All About Two Wheeler Loan in Gurgaon
Gurgaon is a city in the southwest of Delhi. The population of the city is 8.77 Lakhs. Furthermore, it is known as financial and technology hub. There are so many people living here and working. So if you live in Gurgaon and want a two-wheeler loan then there is no need to worry about. You can apply for a two-wheeler loan online in 2 minutes.
Two-wheeler loan is a loan that gives you a privilege to borrow a money to buy a two-wheeler. In a two-wheeler loan, you borrow money from the bank or non-banking financial company at some rate of interest for a given period of time. It comes in secured loans if you won’t return your loan the bank will bound your two-wheeler.
What can you buy?
- First of all, you can buy a motorbike.
- After that, you can buy a scooter with this amount of loan.
- Sometimes people also buy a Super Premium Bikes with the help of two-wheeler loan.
Why shouldn’t you get a personal loan to buy a two-wheeler?
- Bank will give 90% funding for the ex-showroom value of two-wheeler.
- The rates of interest are less than the rates of interest of a personal loan.
- The documentation process is very simple.
- The salary requirement is very less as compare to other loans.
- It is Rs. 7000 per month for the salaried applicant.
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan in Gurgaon
- At the time of application, the applicant should be of 21 years.
- After that, the applicant should have citizenship of India.
- The applicant should be working somewhere.
- CIBIL score of the applicant should be good.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 65 years.
- The applicant’s minimum income should be Rs. 7000 per month at least.
- For a self-employed applicant, the income should be Rs. 6000 per month.
Interest Rate for Two Wheeler Loan in Gurgaon
Generally, the rates are not fixed.
There are other fees are also associated with the two-wheeler loan
- processing fee
- Document charges
- Foreclosure charges
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan in Gurgaon
You can have any one of the below.
(Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
proof of residence
Anyone of the below is valid as a proof of identity.
(Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement/electricity and water bills of last three months on the name of the applicant.)
proof of income
(salary slips of last three months/ ITR of last two years)
Two passports sized colored photographs.
Steps to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Gurgaon
- First of all search for www.dialabank.com on google.
- After that search for two-wheeler loan on the website.
- Furthermore, fill the online application form.
- You will get a call back after that, so fill your contact number properly.
- If you want more information you may call on 60011600. This a tollfree number.
Banks to Apply for a two-wheeler Loan
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Yes Bank
- SBI Bank