About Two Wheeler Loan in Palwal
Palwal is a city in Haryana, India and a Municipal Council. Palwal is a center for the cotton trade in the area. If you are looking for a bike or a scooter, there is a Two Wheeler loan for you. Everything you want from Two-Wheeler Loans is here with the affordable rate of interest. Bank offers up to 100% finance of on Two-Wheeler with simple schemes. The two-wheeler loan helps you to get a brand new bike or scooter for your personal use, based on your requirement. Bank provides Two-Wheeler Loan, with easy repayment options. It is a Secured Loan. Two-Wheeler Loan is the best option for you to fulfill your dreams.
The rate of Interest: 11.80% (min).
Features and benefits of Two Wheeler Loan in Palwal
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: Decide your loan tenure to be just 12 months, or 48 months, with our pocket-friendly EMI repayment options.
- Fulfill Your Every Need: Get up to 100% finance and repay the money at attractive interest rates.
- Online Application: Enjoy doorstep service and skip the queues when you log a request online.
- Competitive Rates: Bank offers a 2% lower rate of interest.
- Easy Repayment Schemes: Easily calculate your EMI.
- Quick Loans: Check your loan eligibility, get quick approvals.
- Full Transparency: Our Two-Wheeler loan is fully transparent.
Eligibility Criteria for Two Wheeler Loan in Palwal
- Age: Min 21 years & Max 65 years
- Applied by: Salaried and Self-employed
- Income: 70000 per annum to 80000 per annum
- Employment tenure: at least 6 months (self-employed) and 1 year (salaried)
Document Required for Two Wheeler Loan in Palwal
- Photograph – 3 Photograph
- Identity proof- Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card
- Age Proof- PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Govt. issued a document with the date of birth / Marks Sheet with the date of birth
- Signature Verification- PAN Card / Driving License / Passport
- Ownership Proof- Electric Bill / Tax Bill / Water Bill / Utility Bill/ Power of Attorney
- Income Proof- For Self-Employed- Shop Establishment Certificate / Sales and Purchase Bills / ITR / Financials with all schedules of last 3 Years, For Salaried Applicants – Salary Slip of last 3 Month
Banks which provide two-wheeler loans
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank
How to apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Palwal?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Fill the online application form for the two-wheeler loan.
- The form is very easy and understandable.
- The loan will be approved very quickly and easily.
- Do mention your contact number to get a call from our side for any type of guidance.
- For more information, you call on 60011600.
Table of Contents