All About Two Wheeler Loan in Pimpri Chinchwad
Pimpri Chinchwad is a city in Maharashtra, India. The city is a Modern city. The population of the city is around 1.72 million. Today, the prices of bikes are high. It is very difficult for a common man to buy a bike. Two-wheeler Loan is a scheme which provides bike loans to people for purchasing a bike. It is a deal that helps people to fulfill their dream of buying a bike or a scooter.
Features & Benefits of Two Wheeler Loan in Pimpri Chinchwad
- Minimal Documentation requirements
- Attractive interest rates
- Offered to all class of people including self-employed, salaried customers and agriculturists
- Flexible repayment options
- High loan quantum
- Do not over-borrow
- Other costs covered
- Quick processing
- Margin of finance
- Loan partnership with dealers
- Credit score
Eligibility forTwo Wheeler Loan in Pimpri Chinchwad
- At the time of application, the applicant should be of 21 years.
- After that, the applicant should have citizenship of India.
- The applicant should be working somewhere.
- The age of the applicant should be more 65 years.
- For salaried minimum income should be Rs.7000 per month at least, for a self-employed the income should be Rs.6000 per month.
The interest of Rate for Two Wheeler Loan in Pimpri Chinchwad: 11.80%
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan in Pimpri Chinchwad
You can have any one of the below.
(Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
Proof of residence (Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement/electricity and water bills of last three months on the name of the applicant.)
Proof of income (Salary slips of last three months/ ITR of last two years)
Two passports sized color photographs.
How to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Pimpri Chinchwad?
First of all search for www.dialabank.com on Google.
After that search for two-wheeler loan on the website
Fill the online application form.
You will get a call back after that, so fill your contact number properly.
If you want more information you may call on 60011600. This a toll-free number.