All about Two Wheeler loan Pathankot
Pathankot, a travel and also an education hub of the state, is a city with the population of 159,909 (2011 census). The major center for businesses like wholesalers and distributors of goods and services, catering.
To flourish these businesses majority of the people bought and are continuing to buy the two wheelers.
What is a Two Wheeler Loan?
- A loan is a sum of money which you borrow from a bank to buy a two wheeler.
- The banks charge some money from you as a fee of paying a bulk money on an instant which is called an interest.
- The interest rates differ from banks to banks and place to place.
- The payment of the loan is done by the Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) for a time period.
How Two Wheeler Loan is Useful for Me?
- Loans help us in buying a two wheeler on an instant without spending spending spending too much.
- This helps us to stay financially strong all the time.
- Loans help me in providing time to collect money day by day.
- The owning of the vehicle without actually paying the sum of money is another advantage.
Features & Benefits of Two Wheeler loan Pathankot:
- Margins: Up to 70% of the value is paid by the loan of a two wheeler. There are times when loans pay up to 100% of it.
- Annual Income/ Salary: The salary of an employed and a self-employed does not matter until and unless it is more than Rs 7000/- or Rs. 6000/- respectively.
- Nil Payment Charges: if are able to pay your debts faster, before the tenure, then it might be possible that banks will not charge anything more from you.
- Extra costs covered: Two Wheeler loans gives money to own the vehicle. That means you don’t have to pay for insurances, registration, and accessories.
- Tenure: it’s up to you to choose the time you need to pay the debts. It can vary from 12 months to 48 months. In some cases, it can be exceeded up to 5 years.
- Credit score: It is the best way to start your credit score if you are a first-time loan applicant or a first time two wheeler buyer.
The Interest Rates is 11.5%
Eligibility Criteria for Two Wheeler loan Pathankot
The loan approval by banks depends upon following criteria. The applicants must fulfill these criteria.
750 or above
Minimum Annual Income
Employed – 84000/- Per annum
Self-Employed – 72000/- Per annum
Minimum Employment Tenure
Employed – Current Employment for 1 year and 2 years of total employment.
Self-Employment – Minimum 1 year in Business
Required Documents for Two Wheeler loan Pathankot
The documents which are needed by the banks to verify the customer’s credibility are listed below.
Any KYC proof.
2 to 6 Passport Size photographs.
Proof of Income
For Employed – Latest Salary Slip with Form 16.
For Self Employed – Latest ITR
Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Voters Card/ Electricity Bill/ PAN Card
Last 6 months Bank Statement
Banks which Provide Loans
- HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
- AXIS Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Canara Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Central Bank of India Two Wheeler Loan
- City Union Bank Two Wheeler Loan
How to Apply for Two Wheeler loan Pathankot?
- Apply online on www.dialabank.com
- Check the eligibility
- Call the helpline number 600-11-600
- Visit the bank
- Submit all the documents
- Get the loan
Also Read about: How to get a Two Wheeler Loan?
|REMINDER SERVICE||EMI CALCULATOR|
Call Us on 600 11 600 OR 98789-81166