About Yes Bank Two wheeler Loan
Yes Bank is a private sector bank of India. The bank was founded by Rana Kapoor in 2004. The bank takes care of the needs and comforts of its customers as well.
The major products of the bank are banking, internet banking, insurances, credit cards, loans and wealth management.
About Two wheeler Loan
A Two wheeler loan is basically a loan provided by the banks to the customer to buy a Two wheeler at some rate of interest for a given tenure.
Features of Yes Bank Two wheeler Loan
- The Two wheeler loan is easy to avail nowadays.
- Besides that, the Two wheeler loan can be applied online. There is no need to go bank to bank.
- The process is hassle-free and time-saving.
- The documentation process is very simple and easy in a Two wheeler loan.
- The loan can easily be approved.
- The age of the applicant is 18 years minimum.
- The loan is disbursed very easily and quickly.
- The rates of interest are very low.
Documentation for Yes Bank Two wheeler Loan
- First of all two passport-sized colored photographs. (without specs)
- One proof of identity is required. Let us see what can be an Identity proof.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- After that, a residence proof is also required. (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License)
Interest Rates for Yes Bank Two wheeler Loan
The rates of interest offered by the bank are very affordable. A person can easily return the loan at these rates of interest.
The rates of interest starting from 11.50% per annum, however, these can vary from time to time.
How to Apply?
- You can apply online on dialabank.
- Visit on www.dialabank.com.
- Fill in your contact information in the form given.
- Our relationship manager will call you and assist you.