About Yes Bank Two wheeler Loan
Yes Bank is a private sector bank of India. The bank was founded by Rana Kapoor in 2004, besides that the bank has a license from RBI as well. The bank serves its customers in very decent manner. The bank takes care of the needs and comforts of its customers as well. The major products of the bank are banking, internet banking, insurances, credit cards, loans and wealth management. The bank provides a loan at very low and affordable rates of interest.
About Two wheeler Loan
A Two wheeler loan is basically a loan provided by the banks to the customer to buy a Two wheeler at some rate of interest for a given tenure. Tenure is a time that is decided by the bank to return the loan. The amount given in a two wheeler loan is specifically to buy a two wheeler you can’t use this amount anywhere else like a personal loan.
However, the rates of interest in a Two wheeler loan are less than as compared to the personal loan because the personal loan is an unsecured loan. a Two wheeler loan comes in the category of secured loans.
Two wheeler loan comes in the category of secured loan, however, the bank doesn’t ask you for any kind of collateral or property documents but you pledge the Two wheeler that you are going to buy. So it is a secured loan. if you won’t return your Two wheeler loan the bank will bound your vehicle.
Features of Yes Bank Two wheeler Loan
- The Two wheeler loan is easy to avail nowadays.
- Besides that, the Two wheeler loan can be applied online. There is no need to go bank to bank.
- The process is hassle-free and time-saving.
- The documentation process is very simple and easy in a Two wheeler loan.
- The loan can easily be approved.
- The age of the applicant is 18 years minimum.
- The loan is disbursed very easily and quickly.
- The rates of interest are very low.
Documentation for Yes Bank Two wheeler Loan
- First of all two passport-sized colored photographs. (without specs)
- One proof of identity is required. Let us see what can be an Identity proof.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- After that, a residence proof is also required. (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License)
Interest Rates for Yes Bank Two wheeler Loan
The rates of interest offered by the bank are very affordable. A person can easily return the loan at these rates of interest. The rates of interest starting from 11.50% per annum, however, these can vary from time to time.
How to Apply?
- You can apply online on dialabank.
- First of all, you have to visit on www.dialabank.com.
- After that, you have to fill in your contact information like your email and contact number necessarily, so that we can contact you.
- You can trust the policies of Dialabank very easily because it is the first financial helpline of India and known for its good services among the people.
- Furthermore, the bank doesn’t charge anything for you to provide you the proper guidance.
- Besides all these, your loan gets approved very quickly.