Central Bank Of India Business Loan Key Features
|Central Bank Of India Interest Rate||8.55%|
|Tenure||12 month – 84 months|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||₹ 3,423|
|Loan Amount||Depends on business requirements|
|Part Prepayment, Charges||Allowed after 1 EMI’s,|
|Early Foreclosure, Charges||Allowed after 1 EMI’s|
|Central Bank Of India Processing Charges||Up to 11.2% of the loan amount (Min. Rs. 1 lakh – Max. Rs. 8 lakh)|
|Prepayment Charges||07-24 Months – 4% of Principal Outstanding Amount
25-36 Months – 3% of Principal Outstanding Amount
More than 36 Months – 2% of Principal Outstanding Amount
|Repayment Period||12 month – 84 months|
|Prepayment Condition||No pre-payment permitted until repayment of 6 EMIs|
Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges (Self Employed Non-Professional)
|Interest Rate Charges||8.55%|
|Loan Processing Charges||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment||No pre-payment permitted until repayment of 6 EMIs|
|No Due Certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC)||NIL|
|Duplicate no due certificate / NOC||NIL|
|Solvency Certificate||Not applicable|
|Charges for late payment of EMI||@ 24% p.a.|
|Charges for changing from fixed to floating rate of interest||Not applicable|
|Charges for changing from floating to a fixed rate of interest||Not applicable|
|Stamp Duty & other statutory charges||As per applicable laws of the state|
|Credit assessment charges||Not applicable|
|Nonstandard repayment charges||Not applicable|
|Cheque swapping charges||₹ 500/-|
|Amortization Schedule charges||₹ 200/-|
|Loan cancellation charges||NIL (However Interest would be charged for the interim period between the date of loan disbursement and date of loan cancellation and processing fees would be retained)|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||₹ 550/- per cheque bounce|
|Legal / incidental charges||At actual|
|CIBIL Report Copy Charges||₹ 50 Per Copy|
Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges (Self Employed Professional)
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Advantages of Central Bank Of India Business Loan
In order to fulfill the requirements of their unique customer groups, the Central Bank Of India offers its customers personalized items. Also, the Central Bank Of India is offering:
- No interference by the bank with how the applicant’s business is running.
- Unlimited free ATM transactions at Tamilnad Mercantile Bank and another bank VISA ATMs in India.
- No charges on NEFT/RTGS transactions and demand drafts.
- Convenient and easy to access funds once the loan gets approved.
- Reimbursement account – a separate current account for seamless reimbursement management.
- Staff assisted the digital account opening with Instant Welcome Packs (IWP).
- Reasonable interest rates to applicants with a rich relationship with the bank.
- Preferential rates on Personal and Home Loans.
Central Bank Of India Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||21 to 60 years|
|Minimum Turnover||₹ 0|
|Business Existence (in months)||0 months|
|ITR (months)||6 months|
|Loan Amount||₹ 1 Lakh to ₹ 75 Lakh|
|Loan Tenure||36 months|
|Owned House or Place of Work||Not Required|
|CIBIL Score||750 and above|
Central Bank Of India Business Loan Documents Required
- Valid Proof for Identity: Passport / Ration card / Electricity Bill / Voter ID card / Passport / Driving License/ PAN Card and MAPIN card/ Lease agreement / Sales Tax certificate/Trade licence
- Residence Proof: Lease agreement / Passport / Trade license / Electricity Bill / Sales Tax Certificate
- Age Proof: Passport / PAN card / Voter’s identity card
- Financial Documents: Copy of IT returns for the last two years and the latest Bank statements for 6 months along with the Profit and Loss balance sheet for the last two years audited by a C.A.
- Copy of Bank Statement
- Latest ITR and statement of computation of Income for the last 2 yrs.
- Proof of continuity of business
- Other Mandatory Documents that are Sole Proprietorship Declaration, Certified copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association certified by a director
- Original Board resolution
- Financials audited/ certified by a CA
* (If Pvt ltd Co. Then Partnership Authorization Letter/ co-borrower if partnership firm just a co-borrower
Self Employed (Private Ltd. Co. and Partnership Firms)
- Identity proof of the company: PAN ID /VAT /Service tax / Sales tax /Excise registration, / IT return of the concern/ Electricity bill /Water bill/ Registration under Shops and Establishment Act/Municipal tax bill in the name of the concern, Articles of Association and Memorandum
- Proof of identity: To be submitted with two authorized signatories such as 2 Directors including the managing director, with (any one of the following): PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport, and Driving license
- Financial Documents: Copies of IT returns for the last two years and Profit and Loss balance sheet for the last two years audited by a C.A
Self Employed Individuals – Professionals
- Identity Proof for Sole Proprietorship: PAN ID / IT return of the concern or Municipal tax, Water bill, and electricity bill in the name of the concern.
- Identity proof for the Sole Proprietor: Passport, Voter’s identity card, Driving license, PAN card.
- Address Proof for the Sole Proprietor: Driving license, Voter’s identity card, Ration card, Passport
- Financial Documents: Copies of IT returns for the last two years and Bank statements for the last 6 months along with the Profit and Loss balance sheet for the last two years audited by a C.A
Self Employed Individuals – Non Professionals:
- Identity proof: Documents to be submitted for the sole proprietorship as well as for the individual’s (owner) identity.
- Copy of periodic stock, age-wise book-debt and creditors-statement for latest three months
- Copy of bank statement of main banker/copy of bank statement for the term loan for last months
- Financial Documents: Profit and Loss balance sheet for the last two years audited by a C.A, Sales tax returns for a minimum of 3 years, and the Copies of IT returns for the last three years.
Business Loan EMI Calculator for Central Bank Of India
The following is the EMI calculated table for Central Bank Of India Business loan:
|Loan Amount||10 Year Loan||15 Year Loan||25 Year Loan|
|₹ 20 Lakh||₹ 24,958||₹ 19,871||₹ 16,307|
|₹ 30 Lakh||₹ 37,437||₹ 29,807||₹ 24,461|
|₹ 50 Lakh||₹ 62,395||₹ 49,678||₹ 40,768|
Calculate EMIs with the help of Dialabank’s fast and accurate EMI Calculator!
Compare Central Bank Of India Business Loan With Other Banks
Central Bank Of India
|Interest Rate||15.65% – 21.35%||11.2%|
|Processing Fees||Starting from 0.99%, Max 2.50%||Starting from 1%, Max 2.50%|
|Loan Amount||₹ 50,000 to ₹ 50 Lakh||₹ 1 Lakh to ₹ 8 Lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12 to 48 Months||up to 36 Months|
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh||₹ 2,816 per lakh||₹ 3,423 per lakh|
|Part Payment Charges||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|Foreclosure Charges||Allowed after 12 months at 2 – 4%||Allowed after 1 EMI’s|
|Borrower’s Age||21 to 65 Years||25 to 65 Years|
|Minimum Years in Business Required||36 Months||36 Months|
|Minimum Turnover Required||₹ 1 Cr||₹ 60 Lakh|
More Banks to compare with Central Bank Of India Business Loan:
|Barclays Bank||Canara Bank||ICICI Bank||ING Vysya Bank|
|HSBC||Citibank||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
Video: How to apply for Central Bank Of India Business Loan
VIDEO WILL APPEAR!
Purpose of Business Loan from Central Bank Of India
Availing a Business Loan from the Central Bank Of India can cover and help with:
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow to make payments to the suppliers on time.
- Instant availability of liquidity to finance the everyday needs of the business.
- The loan amount can be used to cover up all the expenses related to business expansion.
- Covers the cost of buying new or upgrading machinery or equipment.
- Covers the cost of purchasing new inventories.
EMIs of Several Banks and NBFCs for Different Tenures
The following table shows the approximate values of EMI’s offered by banks and NBFC’s other than the Central Bank Of India
|Total Loan Amount||Loan Tenure|
|Loan Amount (Rs.)||10 years||15 years||25 years|
|2,500,000||₹ 31,197||₹ 24,839||20,384|
|5,000,000||₹ 62,395||₹ 49,678||40,768|
|7,500,000||₹ 93,592||₹ 74,516||61,152|
|10,000,000||₹ 1.25 Lakh||₹ 99,355||81,536|
Other Loan Products from Central Bank Of India
|Personal Loan||Gold Loan|
|Car Loan||Education Loan|
Why should you apply for a Central Bank Of India Business Loan at Dialabank?
DialaBank is India’s first online banking helpline service. By minimizing the intricate papers and application process, it acts as a bridge to both you and your desired bank collection. Sorting out the best offer as per your requirements is Dialabank’s main master card as it has successfully delivered all the promised terms to all its customers without any fails.
Dialabank has been approved by its own customers and other authorized bodies and that is why it is placed on the top of its competitor’s leaderboard.
How to calculate EMI for Central Bank Of India Business Loan?
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|LOAN AMOUNT||INTEREST RATE||TENURE||MONTHLY INSTALMENT||TOTAL INTEREST AMOUNT||TOTAL AMOUNT|
|₹ 3,00,000||11.2%||1||₹ 26,555||₹ 18,661||₹ 3,18,661|
|₹ 3,00,000||11.2%||2||₹ 14,023||₹ 36,547||₹ 3,36,547|
|₹ 3,00,000||11.2%||3||₹ 9863||₹ 55,063||₹ 3,55,063|
|₹ 3,00,000||11.2%||4||₹ 7796||₹ 74,207||₹ 3,74,207|
|₹ 3,00,000||11.2%||5||₹ 6566||₹ 93,972||₹ 3,93,972|
You can also calculate the specific loan amount EMIs on Dialabank’s EMI Calculator.
Benefits of Central Bank Of India Business Loan
Central Bank Of India offers Business loans to self-employed and businessmen for financing the expansion or working capital requirements of their business. There are many benefits of availing loan from the Central Bank Of India:
- Dropline Overdraft to save interest.
- High loan amount up to Rs. 8 Lakh.
- No collateral or guarantor is required.
- The balance transfer option is available.
- Flexible tenure and easy process.
- Fast Approvals and disbursals.
- Low and flexible interest rates.
- Simple and minimum paperwork required.
Central Bank Of India Business Loan Processing Time
For loan applications for Commercial Banking customers, the Bank will take 30 working days to communicate the decision, once all the information required by the Bank is roughly admitted by the clients.
Central Bank Of India Business Loan Preclosure
Central Bank Of India’s Business Loan Preclosure charges varies between 2% to 2.5% of the disbursed limit.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Central Bank Of India Business Loan
The Loan EMI in the Central Bank Of India depends upon the occupation (businessmen, self-employed, salaried), loan amount, loan tenure, and interest rate.
|Loan Amount||5 Year Loan||7 Year Loan||15 Year Loan|
|₹ 20 Lakh||₹ 42,298||₹ 32,996||₹ 21,248|
|₹ 30 Lakh||₹ 63,446||₹ 49,494||₹ 31,872|
|₹ 50 Lakh||₹ 1,05,744||₹ 82,490||₹ 53,120|
How to Apply for Central Bank Of India Business Loan Online?
- Visit Dialabank.
- Go to the loan section and click on the Business Loan link.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the Business loan offered by the Central Bank Of India and fill a user-friendly online application form for Business Loan.
- One of our relationship managers will soon get in touch with you for further process
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on +919878981166.
Central Bank Of India Business Loan Status
You can find the loan status by Calling +919878981166 or by visiting the Main Central Bank Of India Site.
Dialabank Central Bank Of India Business Loan Customer Care Number
To find the answer to your questions about a business loan, give a call at +919878981166
By supplying you with a comprehensive market analysis of different banks, Dialabank allows you to find the best alternative for banks and NBFCs so that you can make the right decision.
Central Bank Of India Business Loan FAQs
✅ Is a guarantor required for the Central Bank Of India Business Loan?
No form of security is required while applying for the Central Bank Of India’s Business Loan.
✅ How do I repay my business loan?
It should be repaid through EMIs via standing instructions and post-dated cheques.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum range of tenure of business loans in the Central Bank Of India?
These loans are shorter tenure loans. You can repay your loan in a flexible period of a minimum of up to 36 months.
✅ How much business loan amount I can borrow from the Central Bank Of India?
Central Bank Of India offers you a loan if you need a minimum amount of ₹ 1 lakh to a maximum amount of ₹ 8 Lakh.
|AGVB Business Loan||Allahabad Bank Business Loan|
|Andhra Bank business loan||Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Business Loan|
|Business Loan Alwar||Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Business Loan|
|BRKG Bank Business Loan||Business Loan Batala|
Table of Contents
- 1 Central Bank Of India Business Loan Key Features
- 3 Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges (Self Employed Non-Professional)
- 5 Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges (Self Employed Professional)
- 6 Advantages of Central Bank Of India Business Loan
- 7 Central Bank Of India Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Central Bank Of India Business Loan Documents Required
- 9 Business Loan EMI Calculator for Central Bank Of India
- 10 Compare Central Bank Of India Business Loan With Other Banks
- 11 Video: How to apply for Central Bank Of India Business Loan
- 12 Purpose of Business Loan from Central Bank Of India
- 13 EMIs of Several Banks and NBFCs for Different Tenures
- 14 Other Loan Products from Central Bank Of India
- 15 Why should you apply for a Central Bank Of India Business Loan at Dialabank?
- 16 How to calculate EMI for Central Bank Of India Business Loan?
- 17 Benefits of Central Bank Of India Business Loan
- 18 Central Bank Of India Business Loan Processing Time
- 19 Central Bank Of India Business Loan Preclosure
- 20 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Central Bank Of India Business Loan
- 21 How to Apply for Central Bank Of India Business Loan Online?
- 22 Central Bank Of India Business Loan Status
- 23 Dialabank Central Bank Of India Business Loan Customer Care Number
- 24 Central Bank Of India Business Loan FAQs