All About Used Car Loan Tanuku
You want to enjoy a drive on a rainy night with your loved one’s? Then what is stopping you? Your car problems aren’t really a problem anymore. You can have access to a second hand car and with Dialabank , you can have access to such loans, our relationship managers will look after all of your needs regarding the documentation and will also help you out at every step of the process.
A car loan is a financial aid offered to the customers by commercial banks and NBFCs. The banks provide the funding for purchasing the vehicle. You get the lowest interest rates with minimal documentation.
Interest Rates for Used Car Loan Tanuku
The interest rate for a used car loan is provided at 14.00% reducing. For example, if you procure an investment of Rs.10 lacs and you have paid off Rs.4 lacs, then the interest would be charged at remaining 6lacs and not the entire amount of 10 lacs.
Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Tanuku
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years, while the maximum period can be 65 years.
- The minimum employment should be of 1 year in the present company and a minimum of 2 years of work in total.
- Minimum monthly income of the applicant should be at least Rs 24,000.
- The Minimum age should be 30 years, but if your age is less than 30 but more than 25, then there would be a need for the co-applicant as well.
- The maximum age until which loan can be given is 60.
- The self-employed must have a working business of at least two years, and the minimum ITR filed should be of Rs 2.5 lacs per annum for consecutive two years.
Why should one choose Used Car Loan Tanuku?
- The options for repayment are pretty straightforward.
- The disbursal of the loan is fairly quick and takes less than 48 hours.
- The Loan Tenure varies from 1 to 7 years.
- Interest Rates are also affordable.
- Documentation is also hassle-free.
Documents for Used Car Loan Tanuku
- Identity Proof: These documents are required which can serve as identification proof. They are- PAN Card, Passport copy, Driving License, Voters ID card or Aadhar Card
- Income Proof: For Salaried employees latest three months salary slip is required along with six months bank statement. For Self- Employed applicant ITR for the last two years is required and six months bank statement.
- Address Proof: Driving license / Ration Card / Passport Copy / Voter Card / Telephone Bill / Aadhar Card / Life Insurance Policy / PAN Card / Electricity Bill.
Additional Information for Used Car Loan Tanuku
- The CIBIL score of the applicant should be at least 700.
- The loan tenure varies from 12 to 60 months.
- The minimum amount of credit that can be attained is Rs.1 lac by the applicant.
- An applicant having CIBIL of 0, 1 and -1 are also considered for the loan.
Tanuku is a town in the West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh. The pincode for the area is 534211. With Dialabank in your town, accessing loans have become much more comfortable than they used to be.
Why should you choose DialaBank for a used car loan?
- Dialabank offers you a car with the lowest interest rates and with hassle free documentation.
- Dialabank Used Car Loan is one of the best options that allow an individual to buy a car.
- We offer car loans up to up to 5 years tenure.
- Apply now on our official website for instant approval and faster processing.
How to apply for Used Car Loan Tanuku?
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and select auto loan followed by car loan link.
- Provide all your information, including your phone number.
- You will receive a phone call from our experts, and they will guide you further.
Used Car Loan Providers
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Used Car Loan Tanuku
- 1.1 Interest Rates for Used Car Loan Tanuku
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Tanuku
- 1.3 Why should one choose Used Car Loan Tanuku?
- 1.4 Documents for Used Car Loan Tanuku
- 1.5 Additional Information for Used Car Loan Tanuku
- 1.6 About Tanuku
- 1.7 Why should you choose DialaBank for a used car loan?
- 1.8 How to apply for Used Car Loan Tanuku?
- 1.9 Used Car Loan Providers