Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Features
The features of Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card are as follows :
- Reward Points: The Card Holder receives 4 rewards point or Re.1 on redemption on every Rs.100 spent by you
- Guaranteed Issuance: The Card Holder gets guaranteed issuance against a fixed deposit of Rs.15,000 and above without having any income proof.
- No annual or joining fee: You do not have to pay any sort of joining or annual fee in the first year of joining.
- Redeem Cashback: There are multiple ways to redeem your reward points in the form of cashback and value-added services.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: If the cardholder spends around Rs. 400 to Rs. 5000 on fuel then 1% fuel surcharge is waived off.
- Redeem Online: You can simply track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customer’s requirements.
- Customer services: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified on every update by the bank.
- Free Add-on Cards: 3 immediate add on cards for family members above 18 years.
Bank of Baroda prime Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
|The income of the Applicant||A minimum of Rs. 60,000|
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.
Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary to clear credit history.|
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Recent telephone bills
Recent Copy of Salary Slips
Recent ITR Copies
3 months bank statement of salary credits.
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|First Year Fee||Nil|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the amount|
|Finance Charges||3.49% p.m.|
|Over Limit Charges||Rs. 600|
|Unlocking Charges||Rs. 300|
|GST||Applied on taxable supplies|
|Late Payment Charges||15% of the total amount due|
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card :
- You can earn 4 rewards on every Rs 100 spends on dining, travel, online spends, utility bills and many more.
(4 reward points = Re 1 on redemption).
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Limit
- Flexi card limit as per customer’s wish
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page select Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card.
- Provide with the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
- Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
- Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Features
- 2 Bank of Baroda prime Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Documentation
- 4 Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Fees and Charges
- 5 Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Rewards and Points Program
- 6 Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by Bank of Baroda