Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Features
The features of Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card are as follows :
- No Fee Card: As long as the cardholder reaches the minimum spending for an annual fee waiver.
- Reward Points: The cardholder gets 1 point on every purchase of Rs.100.
- Annual Fee waiver: Enjoy an annual fee waiver by spending Rs. 7,500 within the first 70 days of card issuance.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: You pay zero fuel surcharge across any petrol station in India.
- Redeem Online: You can simply track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customer’s requirements.
- Customer services: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified on every update by the bank.
- Free Add-on Cards: Get up to three free lifetime add-on cards for family members.
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
|The income of the Applicant||3 lakh annually and above (for salaried individuals)
25 lakh annually and above (for self-employed individuals)
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.
Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary to clear credit history.|
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing of Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card:
Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|First Year Fee||Rs. 750|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 750|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the amount|
|Finance Charges||3.25% p.m.|
|Over Limit Charges||1% if the card exceeds the fixed limit|
|Foreign Currency transaction charges||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|GST||Applied on taxable supplies|
|Late Payment Charges||In case the outstanding is
Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card :
- The cardholder gets 1 reward point on every Rs.100 spent on all categories and 5X more rewards on online shopping, dining, and the payment of utility bills.
- Get up to 1,000 bonus reward points on conducting 5 transactions above Rs.1,000 on the card.
- The cardholder can redeem reward points either for cashback or for surprising coupons and vouchers.
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Limit
- Flexi card limit as per customer’s wish
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page select Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card.
- Fill in the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card
- Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
- Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Features
- 2 Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards and Points Program
- 6 Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by Bank of Baroda