Bank of India Loan on Credit Card -Different Types & Benefits
Given below are the Credit Cards offered by Bank of India and their benefits:
BOI India Card:
- Card facilitates Domestic Usage in India
- The credit card is accepted by over 1.5 lakh merchant establishment in India
- Cash withdrawal at any hour
- Free Credit Period of up to 51 days after issuance.
BOI Platinum International Master Credit Card
- Globally Accepted Credit Card is valid in India, Nepal, and other countries
- Cash Limit only 50% of the card limit is withdrawn
- Secure Transaction is made available for the users
- Complimentary Lounge Access to the card users.
BOI Visa Gold International
- The card is accepted Worldwide
- Enjoy Visa offers on retail and travel
- Emergency Replacement of the card is possible
- Cash withdrawal of up to 15,000.
BOI Visa Platinum International
- Global Acceptance as this card can be accepted in any country
- All payments are made secured
- Cash Limit of Up to 50,000
- 1st month is included in the billing cycle.
BOI RuPay Platinum Card
- Globally Accepted credit card
- Welcome Vouchers are provided to the new users
- Exclusive Cash backs on shopping, dining, and a lot more.
BOI SwaDhan RuPay Platinum
- Secured Usage as the card is chip protected
- The card is accepted internationally.
- Welcome Vouchers are provided along with the issuance of the card.
Eligibility for Bank of India Loan on Credit Card
The Bank of India has determined certain criteria to look up to while applying for a Bank of India Loan on Credit Card:
- Minimum Age: The minimum age should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age of the applicant should be 60 years.
- Credit History: The aspirant must possess a satisfactory credit history.
- Occupation: The applicant’s occupation should be either self-employed or salaried employee.
How to apply for Bank of India Loan on Credit Card
Daialabank simplifies the Bank of India Loan on Credit Card process for you.
- First, go through the Dialabank website.
- From the application section fill in the required information.
- Carefully fill in all the correct personal details.
- Now choose the card bank i.e. Bank of India Credit Card.
- Now check the eligibility for the given loan and if it checks then submit the application to get your application approved.
Repayment of Loan on Bank of India Loan on Credit Card
The Bank of India provides its users with a variety of repayment methods for Bank of India Loan on Credit Card:
- Firstly, Log in to your BOI net banking account
- Now you select Credit Cards Option
- Now from the dropdown list select the Credit Card Repayment option
- You have to choose between Total Amount Due and Minimum Amount Due
- Select the Pay option to complete the procedure.
Pay loan amount using other bank net banking account:
- The Non-BOI Cardholders can easily pay their dues using their saving or current account via NEFT fund transfer.
- You have to log in to your savings or current net banking account
- Now click on the option ‘Funds Transfer’ > ‘Third Party funds transfer’
- Select the ‘Add Payee/Beneficiary’.
Pay using Bill Desk:
- Bill Desk is another online platform through which you can pay your dues.
Pay using UPI app:
- You can easily pay your credit loan amount through the UPI apps linked to your bank account.
- Simply by selecting the BOI credit card option.
Pay using Cash:
- You can simply pay off the BOI Bank Loan on Credit Card by depositing cash in the city BOI branch.
Pay using Cheque:
- You can easily make the repayment done by dropping the cheque in ATM drop boxes available in BOI ATM or depositing it in the BOI city branch.
Should you opt for Bank of India Loan on Credit Card
- Zero Documents: Credit Card Loans require the least documentation and no collateral.
- Convenient Repayment: The cardholder gets flexible loan repayment options.
- Exclusive Deals: The credit limit can be translated into loans and sometimes loans are provided above the credit limit.
- Pocket-friendly Interest Rates: Attractive interest rates that are suitable for the borrower.