Allahabad is also known as Prayagraj. This city is located near “Triveni Sangam”. Allahabad city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh. The total population of this city is. 1.13 Million. This city is the 17th most populous in the city. To fulfil the lifestyle requirements of people living here, many banks in Allahabad offers different credit cards. The credit card Allahabad takes care of all the financial requirements of people living here. You will get to know the eligibility criteria for Credit Card in Allahabad online through the Dialabank website.
Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card in Allahabad
The following is the list of banks that offers Credit Card Allahabad.
- Citi Rewards Credit Card: This credit card is of rewards type. You will get exciting rewards when you purchase by using this credit card. There is no Joining Fee for this card. You will get various offers on Dining, Shopping, Movies, etc.
- Citibank Cashback Credit Card: This card comes under the cashback category. You will get 5% cashback on all movie tickets purchases, telephone bill payment, and utility bill payments.
- Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Travel category. You will get 10 miles on every purchase of Rs.100 on all airline transactions. You can redeem the miles across over 100 domestic and international airlines.
2. HDFC Bank:
- HDFC Bank Millenia Credit Card: You will get airport lounge access. Get cashback on Flipkart, Amazon, flight, and hotel bookings. A contactless payment facility is available for easier payment.
- HDFC Diners Club Platinum Credit Card: This card comes under the Travel category. There are no annual and joining fees for this card. This card is best suitable for Dining, Shopping, and Travelling. You will also get lounge access on this credit card.
- HDFC Solitare Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Lifestyle category. This credit card is best for women. You will get many benefits such as Shopping vouchers, rewards points, discounts, and cashback. Insurance cover is also available on this credit card.
3. Private Bank:
- Private Bank Coral Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Lifestyle category. You will get 2x rewards on dining, groceries, and supermarkets. You will also get complimentary lounge access and movie tickets.
- Private Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Cashback category. This credit card is free for a lifetime. It is best suitable for dining, fuel, and retail.
- Private Bank Sapphiro Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Shopping category. You will get complimentary movie tickets and airport lounge access and much more.
- Private Bank HPCL Credit Card: This credit card is in the Fuel category. You will get cashback on fuel purchases at HPCL fuel pumps. This credit card comes with no annual and joining fees.
4. Yes Bank:
- Yes Bank Prosperity Edge Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Rewards category. This credit card comes with no processing and joining fees. You will get domestic lounge access using this credit card. Exclusive rewards and offers are also available on this card.
- Yes First Preferred Credit card: This credit card is of Travel type. You will get rewards points on airline ticket purchases and hotel booking. The best interest rates are available on this credit card.
5. RBL Bank:
- RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Credit Card: This card is also of Rewards type. You will get rewards points when you make purchases on Dining, Entertainment, Fuel, and International Transactions. You will also get Airport Lounge access.
- RBL Shoprite Credit Card: This credit card comes under the shopping category. This credit card comes with zero annual fees. You will get a 5% value back on groceries and 2.5% value back at Fuel stations.
- RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card: This card is of Entertainment type. There are no annual and renewal fees for this credit card. You will get rewards points on all the purchases of at least Rs.100.
- RBL Movies and More Credit Card: This card is of Entertainment type. You will get rewards points on Dining, movie tickets purchases, etc.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Cards in Allahabad
The below-mentioned table shows the bank in Allahabad where you can get information on Credit Card Allahabad.
|Bank Name||Branches in Allahabad|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||27 17 Elgin Road Civil Lines Allahabad 211001|
|Axis Bank||No 28B, Civil Station, MG Marg, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh – 211001|
State Bank Of India
|SBI Bank, Kutchery Road, Allahabad U.p. 211002|
Kareli, B-2 Gtb Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, 211016
Plot No 54 01sardar Patel Margcivil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211003
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Cards in Allahabad
- You will easily get a credit card in Allahabad through Dialabank.
- You can easily check the eligibility criteria for Credit Card Allahabad.
- Dialabank provides instant service free of cost.
- Hassle-free process.
- Get your credit card instantly.
How you can get Credit Cards with Dialabank in Allahabad in just three easy steps:
You can get a credit card easily through Dialabank. You just have to follow the simple steps listed below to get the Credit Card Allahabad.
- Visit the Dialabank website.
- Fill the application form at the top of the page. Select the bank name and your preferred credit card.
- Check eligibility criteria and fill in the application form for that credit card.
Which are the Credit Cards available in Allahabad for Customers?
The below list shows the types and categories of credit card in Allahabad:
- Travel Credit Cards
- Cashback Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Premium Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
- Fuel Credit Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
There are different credit card payment options are available for credit card Allahabad The following list shows the payment options in Allahabad:
- NEFT Facility
- Direct Cash Deposit into the Bank
- Via Cheque Payment
- Mobile Banking
- Net Banking of that bank
- Fund Transfer
- Bill Desk
Eligibility Criteria for Credit cards in Allahabad
The eligibility criteria for credit cards in Allahabad may vary from bank to bank. The basic eligibility criteria for Credit Card Allahabad are given below.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- The maximum age should be 65 years.
- The applicant must have a good credit history profile.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Allahabad
The income criteria required for Credit Card Allahabad are given below:
- The minimum income of the applicant should be Rs.15,000 per month.
- The income criteria are different for different credit cards.
Other Credit Cards
|Corporation Bank Platinum Credit Card||Corporation Bank Credit Cards|
|Credit Card Agra||Credit Card Ahmednagar|
|Corporation Bank Signature Credit Card||Credit Card Agartala|
|Credit Card Ahmedabad||Credit Card Aligarh|
FAQs for Credit Card Allahabad
✅ How can I pay my Credit Card Allahabad Bill Online?
You can pay your credit card Allahabad bill online through Netbanking, bill desk, or through the Mobile Net banking App of that particular bank.
✅ Which charges are applicable to the credit card?
The charges applicable on the credit card Allahabad vary from bank to bank. You will get the details about the charges at the time of the application.
✅ What are the penalty charges on the late bill payment?
The rates are different in different banks. You will get all the details about it at the time of application.
✅ Which documents are required to get a Credit Card Allahabad?
You can check the required documents on the Dialabank website. The documentation process is very simple for Credit Card Allahabad.
✅ Will add-on Cards have the same benefits as Primary Cards?
Yes, many banks in Allahabad offer the same benefits on the Add-on Cards as Primary Cards.
✅ What will be the Credit limit of Credit Card Allahabad?
Mostly, the credit limit depends on the banks. The Credit Limit is different for different Credit Card in Allahabad.
✅ What is meant by the Free Credit Period?
The free credit period means you don’t have to pay the interest rates if you pay within that particular period. Up to 55 days of free credit period is available on most of the cards.
✅ How much time it will take to get a Credit Card Online?
If you complete the online application process properly then you can get a credit card within 2-3 business days.