Syndicate Bank Gold Credit Card Features
- Availability: Available for Business professionals, Self-employed, Salaried people.
- Variant: The card is a photo and a signature card.
- Interest-free credit Period: The credit amount can be availed between 20 to 50 days.
- Low rate of Interest: The interest rates availed on the credit is low as 2% a month.
- Reward Points: The Reward points are provided by the card. Each spending of up to 200 gives 1 reward point.
- Cash Advance: Cash withdrawal is available at any ATM.
- International acceptance: The gold Syndicate card is Globally accepted.
- Card add on: The card provides the facility of family card add ons eligible for members above the age of 18.
- Bonus Rewards: Customers could avail of bonus reward points by registering for the e-statements of the account.
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee required by the bank on the gold syndicate credit card.
Syndicate Bank Gold Credit Card Eligibility:
|Minimum Age requirement||21 years|
|Maximum Age requirement||60 years|
|Minimum salary for Salaried & Self employed||60,000|
|Minimum salary for Business professionals||1 Lakh|
|Other requirements||Cibil Score | Credit History|
Syndicate Bank Gold Credit Card Documentation:
|Income Proof||Residence Proof||Identity Proof|
|Bank Statements||Utility Bills||Aadhar Card|
|PAN Card||Aadhar Card||Driving Licence|
|Driving Licence||PAN Card|
Syndicate Bank Gold Credit card Fee & Charges:
|Interest Rate||2% a month|
Reward Points Program:
- Earn 1 reward point for every expense for more than 200 INR from Syndicate gold credit card.
- The reward points can be used for the renewal fee later on.
- The reward points also can be cashed out by syndicate banks.
- The value of 1 reward point is 50 paise.
- The value of the encash amount can be credit directly to your bank account.
- The customers can also get a reward bonus point. The customer needs to register their e-statement with the bank.
Syndicate Bank Gold Credit Card Limit:
The syndicate classic credit card is a zero balance account with a card limit of 1 lakh INR.
How to apply for Syndicate Bank Gold credit card
- Dialabank helps you to apply for a classic credit card.
- You can visit the ‘Credit Cards’ page.
- Enter your personal and contact details.
- After the verification, a representative from the bank will get in touch with and ask to guide you through the process.
- You may have to submit KYC documents and income proof to get a Syndicate Bank credit card.
- You can also visit the nearby Syndicate Bank branch to apply for a credit card.
Other top Credit Card by Syndicate bank
Table of Contents
- 1 Syndicate Bank Gold Credit Card Features
- 2 Syndicate Bank Gold Credit Card Eligibility:
- 3 Syndicate Bank Gold Credit Card Documentation:
- 4 Syndicate Bank Gold Credit card Fee & Charges:
- 5 Reward Points Program:
- 6 Syndicate Bank Gold Credit Card Limit:
- 7 Video
- 8 How to apply for Syndicate Bank Gold credit card
- 9 Other top Credit Card by Syndicate bank
- 10 FAQs