Loan For XBlade
Nothing matches the thrill of owning a brand new bike. We understand this, and as such, we offer two wheeler loans for you to own a bike of your choice. We offer up to 100% funding on your new motorcycle or scooter. You can now get on the road faster and apply for your motorcycle loan with Dialabank Loans.
If the tightening economic measures are not allowing you to cater the need of buying a super duper bike, then you are at the right place. You can avail Two Wheeler Loan at the lowest rates of interest without any hassle.
Advantages of Bike Loans:
In case of two-wheelers, banks provide low-interest rates for making big purchases convenient. However, the rate of interest differs according to your level of income, the price of two-wheeler and market variations. Furthermore, due to an increasing abundance of two-wheelers, the overall interest rate provided by banks has decreased over the years.
To check Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate
2.Quick Approval of Loans:
For purchasing two-wheelers, you can avail a loan, which can be approved within a very short span of time. You can apply for a loan online and receive the required amount in your bank account with just a few clicks on a bank website. Quick approval of two-wheeler loans guarantee ease in acquiring finance to pay for your two-wheeler. Most of the banks provide a toll-free contact number that provides you with information regarding the bank loan on demand.
3.Reduce Burden on Your Budget:
Even if you can afford a two-wheeler, it is comfortable to avail a loan and pay easy instalments rather than paying the full amount at once. Moreover, it is efficient to pay instalments over the course of a particular duration rather than paying an amount close to 50k or 60k at once from your salary or savings. An additional benefit in availing two-wheeler loans is that you can effortlessly accumulate savings while paying for your loan instalments.
4.High Coverage of Loan Amount:
It is always favourable to receive a higher amount on your loan so that it can cover all the related expenses. To make this possible, you should consider quoting the on-road price of the two-wheeler rather than the showroom price. If you are low on budget, high coverage in bike loans let you quickly purchase a two-wheeler.
5.Ideal for Any Kind of Two-Wheeler:
Whether you are buying a scooter or a bike, a bike loan helps in ensuring that your costs will be safely covered. Personal loans cover amounts up to 5 lakhs which cover a wide range of two-wheelers. You don’t have to worry about saving money for years to get your dream bike while you can avail a bike loan with ease.
6.Avail Extra Benefits:
Due to recent terms, you can receive an insurance cover or accidental cover along with your two-wheeler loan. A loan can also help in covering additional costs during bike purchase like accessories or alternate seating options for your two-wheeler.
Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate
|HDFC Two Wheeler Loan||11|
|SBI Two Wheeler Loan||18.05|
|PNB Two Wheeler Loan||14.50|
|ICICI Bank Two Wheeler Loan||16.50|
|Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan||14.25|
Calculate your EMI:
In the new normal, your bike is not just your pride but also a safe means to commute. To support you in making your choice of bike available within your reach, we bring to you pocket friendly step-up EMI schemes with 50% lower EMI for first 3 months, empowering you to manage your current flow of income & expense efficiently.
With our end to end digital process, minimal documents shared basis KYC , get the bike with a down-payment of Rs 1,999 Now owning your ride seems like an easy choice. Ride with pride safely with HDFC Bank in this new normal.
Easy Repayment Schemes:
Easily calculate your EMI and pay through ECS/Standing Instructions/post-dated cheques.
- A copy of any of the following identity proof documents:
- Photo Credit Card (front & reverse)
- Voters ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Copy of Company ID card of MNC/Public Ltd./PSU/Govt. Company
- Ration Card (if photo is provided)
- A copy of any of the following documents as address proof:
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Rental Agreement
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Gas Connection Bills
- Ration Card
- Sale Deed
- Property Purchase Agreement
- Credit Card Billing Statement (latest)
- LIC Policy
- Letter from Company or Company Provided Accommodation (List of the company’s as per the Banks List – ID card of MNC/Public Ltd./PSU/Govt. Company, containing the residence address)
- The following Income Proof:
- Salaried: Latest salary slip for Govt. employees. If Salary slip is not available, only salary certificate to be accepted with deductions. For Partnership/Proprietary firms & Pvt. Ltd. Co’s – Salary Certificate to be accepted with the following mitigants: Salary Certificate to clearly state the deductions, and Name & Designation of the authorised signatory.
- For Self Employed: Copy of the latest Income Tax Return
Click here to know more about Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
The following people are eligible to apply for a Two Wheeler Loan:
- A salaried or self-employed individual
- Individuals who are a minimum of 21 years of age at the time of applying for the loan, and no older than 65 at the end of the loan tenure
- Those who earn a minimum gross income of Rs. 84,000 per year for a salaried profile, and Rs. 72,000/- per year for a self-employed profile
- Individuals who have been residing at the given residence for a minimum of 1 year (in case of transfer from another location with less than 1 year at the current location, kindly provide relevant documents to the bank during loan approval stage)
- Those who have been working for a minimum of 1 year
- Individuals who have a telephone/office landline connection
Click here to know more about Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
Features Of Bike Loan For XBlade :
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: Decide whether you’d like your loan tenure to be just 12 months, or 48 months, with our pocket-friendly EMI repayment options.
- Fulfil Your Every Need: Get up to 100% finance in you’re an HDFC Bank account holder for specific models, and repay the money at attractive interest rates.
- Online Application: Enjoy convenient doorstep service and skip the queues when you log a request online.
- Competitive Rates: We offer a 2% lower rate of interest, and a 50% lower processing rate for existing HDFC Bank account holders, allowing you to enjoy savings of up to Rs. 2,375/-*.
*Conditions Apply. Savings calculated on loan amount of Rs. 50,000/-. Approval TAT from the time of submission of relevant documents at branch with no address change applicable for account holders.
Two Wheeler Loan for Other Bikes
|Loan For Kawasaki Ninja 300||Loan For Hyosung GT650R|
|Loan For Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R||Loan For Hyosung Aquila Pro650|
|Loan For Kawasaki Z1000||Loan For Honda Dream Yuga|
|Loan For Hyosung ST7||Loan For Kawasaki Ninja 1000|
Table of Contents
- 1 Loan For XBlade
- 2 Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Documentation Required:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria:
- 5 Features Of Bike Loan For XBlade :
- 6 Two Wheeler Loan for Other Bikes