All About Two Wheeler Loan in Bulandshahr
Two Wheeler Loan in Bulandshahr
Bulandshahr is a district. In U.p ( India). The population of the place is 2.33 Lakhs according to the statistics of 2011. There are so many people are living there and doing jobs in various fields. So if you are residing in Bulandshahr and want a Two wheeler loan then you can easily get a Two wheeler loan because there are so many banks and non-banking companies there that provide a Two wheeler loan.
Two wheeler loan
When you borrow money from the bank or any other non-banking financial organization to buy a Two wheeler specifically then this is known as a Two wheeler loan. you can’t use this amount of loan anywhere else. This loan comes under the secured loan. the bank or your lender can bound you Two wheeler for the recovery of the loan amount in case you fail to return the loan. besides that, it is a secured loan so the rates of interest on a Two wheeler loan are quite low as compare to the unsecured loan (personal loan).
What can you buy?
A Super Premium Bikes
Why shouldn’t you get a personal loan to buy a Two wheeler?
You are not advised to get a personal loan to buy a Two wheeler. It will not be a deal of profit. Because if you get a personal loan to buy a Two wheeler you will find that the rates of interest are comparatively high as compare to Two wheeler loan.
Eligibility for Two Wheeler Loan in Bulandshahr
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- After that he/she should be an Indian resident.
- The applicant should be employed.
- The applicant should have a good CIBIL score.
- The age of the applicant is required to be more than 65 years.
- The applicant should have a monthly income of Rs. 7000 per month at least.
- In case the applicant is self-employed his/her monthly income should be Rs. 6000 per month.
Interest Rate for Two Wheeler Loan in Bulandshahr
- Rates of Interest – 11.50% per annum.
- It can be changed from time to time.
- There are processing fees and document charges as well.
Documentation for Two Wheeler Loan in Bulandshahr
a. Identity proof
Anyone of the below.
(Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
b. proof of residence
Anyone of the below can be used as a proof of residence.
(Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement/electricity and water bills of last three months on the name of the applicant.)
c. proof of income
(salary slips of last three months/ ITR of last two years)
Two passport sized colored photographs.
Steps to Apply for Two Wheeler Loan in Bulandshahr
- First of all search for www.dialabank.com on google.
- After that search for Two wheeler loan on the website.
- Furthermore, fill the online application form.
- You will get a call back after that, so fill your contact number properly.
- If you want more information you may call on 60011600. This a tollfree number.
Banks to Apply for a Two wheeler Loan
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Yes Bank