All About Two Wheeler Loan Kolkata
Call us on 033 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Owning a bike is every youngsters dream. Every individual aspires to own a vehicle of his own. However, it is not necessary that every individual has the necessary financial back up to purchase a bike of his own. Two Wheeler Loan Kolkata is the financial aid which provides an individual with sufficient amount of cash to purchase a bike.
Interest Rates and Charges : 12.90%
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Kolkata is the capital of West Bengal. It is the main commercial and educational centre of East India. This city is the main financial hub of East India and North-East India.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Two Wheeler Loan Kolkata
- 1.1 Affordable
- 1.2 Minimum age : 21 years
- 1.3 Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- 1.4 Kolkata is the capital of West Bengal. It is the main commercial and educational centre of East India. This city is the main financial hub of East India and North-East India.